Author Topic: Any getbiggers in Texas? hows the women and nightlife?  (Read 3368 times)

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
Any getbiggers in Texas? hows the women and nightlife?
« on: November 28, 2012, 09:53:12 AM »
I am at the pinnacle of los angeles nightlife in LA but am kinda sick of being around commies ...  how good is the nightlife in texas???

I sometimes think how nice it would be to be in a club or bar full of republican women.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Any getbiggers in Texas? hows the women and nightlife?
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2012, 10:51:19 AM »
You realize Texas is a big fucking state and L.A. is a city, right?
Be a little more specific.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 10:53:14 AM »
Magic, I do not believe you are American.  You are like a bizzaro Mass243.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2012, 12:31:03 PM »
You realize Texas is a big fucking state and L.A. is a city, right?
Be a little more specific.

I have lived in los angeles for 14 years and know it and san fran and san diego very well.

Whats it to you anyway ya marmaluke?  Take your negative vibe and go hop out a window will ya?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2012, 12:32:10 PM »
Magic, I do not believe you are American.  You are like a bizzaro Mass243.

I am american from east coast like 200 yards from sand on west coast in LA.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2012, 12:33:24 PM »
I have lived in los angeles for 14 years and know it and san fran and san diego very well.

Whats it to you anyway ya marmaluke?  Take your negative vibe and hop out a windows will ya?
Texas is not like California. Where are you asking about? Houston? Dallas? Austin? Where at?

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2012, 12:34:13 PM »
Texas is not like California. Where are you asking about? Houston? Dallas? Austin? Where at?

I don't know shitbird!!!!!!   I'm asking for opinions of anyone who lives there!!! FUCKKKK

sync pulse

• Getbig V
  • Only be sure always to call it please, 'research'
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2012, 01:16:24 AM »

If you like GT driving...Texas is Fun! I would frequently (sometimes still do) go driving through Texas in an area inside a radius of 200 miles from Houston on the rural "B" roads, usually in the hours from 10 pm to dawn...usually in excess of 85 miles per hour...With Wagner/Beethoven/Mozart/Bach on the sound system...With very little interference from law enforcement.

With this in mind, Houston is unlike the rest of Texas...There is not a lot of "Cowboy Culture" in Houston...Houston is and has been a city with much international influence.

Many immigrants, my mother's family was from Austria...many Middle Easterners, Middle and Eastern Europeans, many Latinos.
The restaurants are good, but not as good as Los Angelean restaurants. There is food from every place on the globe...But mostly Mexican food, followed by Asian, Barbeque, American Comfort, on down to every style on the planet. The best Mexican restaurant I know of is the original Ninfa's on Navigation Blvd.

Houston has a nightlife...but it is definitely not a 24 hour town. The Last Concert Cafe is a popular after hours place. The best bar is called Marfreless and they have a policy of not having any signs or external advertising...you simply have to know that it is at 2006 Peden St.

The Houston Symphony is excellent. I heard Beethoven's 2nd, 3rd, and 5th piano concertos in October. Lang Lang was the soloist.

I am looking forward to Don Giovanni in January at the Houston Grand Opera.

There is the Houston Museum of Fine Art, the Menil Collection (a museum), the Contemporary Arts Museum Houston, and numerous smaller galleries. The Houston Museum of Natural Science is great.

The premier close-in neighborhood is the "Heights"...so named because at 40 feet above mean sea level it is the highest geographical place in the city. It originally was a neighborhood of small 1920's bungalows, like many older Los Angelean neighborhoods. Unfortunately people are destroying the comfortable bungalows and building two, three and four story monstrosities on lots that are much too small.

Dallas is like what Bakersfield would be if it was a big city.

Austin is Texas's Berkeley.

The women can be fun...when I had access to horses the women I...entertained (gasp)...Lets just say there is a reason females who ride have their reputation.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2012, 01:45:04 AM »
nice!!

Now where would the meat market spring breakish feel be ?  Girls getting drunk and hookin up?

I find hermosa beach and huntington beach here in CA are the places to be in LA.

Are there places like that in TX?

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2012, 01:51:08 AM »
nice!!

Now where would the meat market spring breakish feel be ?  Girls getting drunk and hookin up?

I find hermosa beach and huntington beach here in CA are the places to be in LA.

Are there places like that in TX?
Corpus Christi, Padre Island...spring break destinations
Bolivar peninsula, Galveston, Freeport...Not to say that they are not fun but may be dissapointing to a Californian due to being very close to the Mississippi river...the water is cloudy, but from Corpus on southward its sugar beaches and blue water.

sync pulse

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2012, 01:52:02 AM »
Surfing not very good due to the Gulf of Mexico being shallow.

Fun Galveston bar...the "Poop Deck" on Seawall Blvd.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2012, 02:31:46 AM »
I am at the pinnacle of los angeles nightlife in LA but am kinda sick of being around commies ...  how good is the nightlife in texas???

I sometimes think how nice it would be to be in a club or bar full of republican women.

::)
G

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2012, 08:46:47 AM »
Austin often makes the top 10 on those silly lists of "Best places to meet women" or "Best places to be single". But it really is up to the individual. You can be in a room that is 10 to 1 ration, women to guys and go home alone if you are a loser, that applies to any state.

Beach Muscles

• Getbig II
  • Cuz in the end the BM are all that matter
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2012, 06:26:03 PM »
I am from Atlanta, but have lived in Corpus Christi for two years.

I am overwhelmingly unimpressed, thus far.

I would stay in CA if possible. Unless you get an amazing job in Texas because I promise youre not missing anything besides a few hot latinas, but overall it would be a major downgrade.
$

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2012, 07:10:36 PM »
::)

dude I live in CA :)

you get that you retard democrats are painful to hear right?

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2012, 07:40:39 PM »
I am from Atlanta, but have lived in Corpus Christi for two years.

I am overwhelmingly unimpressed, thus far.

I would stay in CA if possible. Unless you get an amazing job in Texas because I promise youre not missing anything besides a few hot latinas, but overall it would be a major downgrade.

Corpus Christi is the armpit of the gulf coast, no offense. I understand your pain

Beach Muscles

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2012, 08:10:53 PM »
Lol, yeah its nothing to brag about, especially when you grew up vacationing to Florida and CA.

Also, all over Texas there are more big/tall/mesomorphic people walking around than anywhere Ive been, alot of large six foot tall plus women.

So if youre a big guy, you wont impress anyone in Texas.

If youre very average or small, you will feel like a peanut in Texas.

But if your ego can cope with being around highschool students (think Herschel walker, ronnie coleman freaks) who can beat your ass and women who have bigger arms than you, then maybe Texaa is for you.
$

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2012, 09:49:26 PM »
Lol, yeah its nothing to brag about, especially when you grew up vacationing to Florida and CA.

Also, all over Texas there are more big/tall/mesomorphic people walking around than anywhere Ive been, alot of large six foot tall plus women.

So if youre a big guy, you wont impress anyone in Texas.

If youre very average or small, you will feel like a peanut in Texas.

But if your ego can cope with being around highschool students (think Herschel walker, ronnie coleman freaks) who can beat your ass and women who have bigger arms than you, then maybe Texaa is for you.

few men can beat my ass lol I am 6'6" 300, but I don't give people reason to, Im cool guy

I love 6 foot women mmmm mmmmmm!!!!!!

I am not trying to impress anyone...but going to a bar loaded with 6 foot white girls who voted for bush and romney would be a dream come true!

Beach Muscles

• Getbig II
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2012, 05:09:21 PM »
few men can beat my ass lol I am 6'6" 300, but I don't give people reason to, Im cool guy

I love 6 foot women mmmm mmmmmm!!!!!!

I am not trying to impress anyone...but going to a bar loaded with 6 foot white girls who voted for bush and romney would be a dream come true!

Lmfao, you would fit right in. Most of them are quite chubby too.

The hispanic ppl are fairly small though.
$

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2012, 09:32:01 PM »
There are no women and it's illegal to go out at night.

End of thread.
G

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2012, 11:33:11 AM »
There are no women and it's illegal to go out at night.

End of thread.

gare learn howto post  zzzzz   ::)

its ok you have no game

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 12:42:27 PM »
Corpus Christi is the armpit of the gulf coast, no offense. I understand your pain
hahah yea corpus is pretty shitty but Id say its better than galveston.

If youre looking for water in Texas I would say head to a river or lake. The guadelupe river in new braunfels is a blast to float down and there are a ton of lakes with ppl on them every weekend in the summer.

Houston is great: lots of jobs, culturally diverse, lots of space and decent cost of living.

traffic and blow sometimes pretty bad depending on what side of town you live on but all in all its a great place to live.

magikusar

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Ayn Rand
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2012, 11:30:35 AM »
cultural diversity is a negative to me

I like american culture :)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 12:38:46 PM »
cultural diversity marxism is a negative to me

I like american culture :)

Beach Muscles

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: December 04, 2012, 03:01:26 PM »
hahah yea corpus is pretty shitty but Id say its better than galveston.

If youre looking for water in Texas I would say head to a river or lake. The guadelupe river in new braunfels is a blast to float down and there are a ton of lakes with ppl on them every weekend in the summer.

Houston is great: lots of jobs, culturally diverse, lots of space and decent cost of living.

traffic and blow sometimes pretty bad depending on what side of town you live on but all in all its a great place to live.

New braunfels is a very nice, old fashion themed town. Alot of German descended folks inhabit NB.

Also nice is nearby San Marcos, another small town with a river, university, outlet shopping.

Both towns are in between Austin and San Antonio. About 30 min either way.
$