Author Topic: A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana  (Read 26469 times)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana
« on: January 28, 2014, 12:14:01 AM »
Coach, get the fuck in here...

A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana – The Details Are Almost Too Horrifying to Believe

A terrified mother claims she watched in horror as her demon-possessed 9-year-old son walked backwards up a wall and ceiling. Her claims would be easy to dismiss if a child services case worker and a nurse weren’t reportedly there to witness it all.
A Real Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana – The Details Are Almost Too Horrifying to Believe

(Screengrab via Daily Mail)

Latoya Ammons claims all three of her children showed signs of being possessed, including “evil” smiles and strangely deep voices, the Indianapolis Star reports. The mother says she also witnessed her 12-year-old daughter levitating in their Gary, Ind., home.

Strangely enough, the scary-sounding incident is outlined in official documents. Further, Gary police Capt. Charles Austin told the Star that he is a “believer” after making several visits to the home and interviewing witnesses. He first thought the family was making stories up as part of a get-rich-quick scheme.

Ammons’ home was “exorcized” by a catholic priest in a number of ceremonies that were reportedly authorized by the Diocese of Gary. The story apparently became so believable that officers with the police department said they were too scared to stay at the house and some city officials wouldn’t even step foot on the property.

Read more: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/27/a-real-life-demon-possession-is-being-reported-in-indiana-the-details-are-almost-too-horrifying-to-believe/

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: A Real-Life Demon Possession Is Being Reported in Indiana
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2014, 12:16:10 AM »
Lol there's someone in the window

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2014, 12:42:37 AM »
You gentlemen keep thinking I'm trolling or joking when I talk about this stuff. This is stuff is real. Not a fairy tale like some of you numbskulls like to believe. It's all fun and games till your crying for Christ and The Most High (God) because you're seeing shit you didn't believe in. We're entering weird times and you need to be ready for it.

There's a reason my people, the Hebrews wrote the Bible. And there's a reason, I'm telling you all this stuff like a broken record. It's to save your souls. Take heed.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2014, 12:48:24 AM »
According to Washington's original DCS report — an account corroborated by Walker, the nurse — the 9-year-old had a "weird grin" and walked backward up a wall to the ceiling. He then flipped over Campbell, landing on his feet. He never let go of his grandmother's hand.

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2014/01/25/the-disposession-of-latoya-ammons/4892553/

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 12:49:17 AM »
According to Washington's original DCS report — an account corroborated by Walker, the nurse — the 9-year-old had a "weird grin" and walked backward up a wall to the ceiling. He then flipped over Campbell, landing on his feet. He never let go of his grandmother's hand.

Bullshit but demonic possession is still real.

alabama ftw

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 12:52:43 AM »
Bullshit but demonic possession is still real.
You are lucky that they don't have an IQ test for securitygaurds.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2014, 12:53:46 AM »

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2014, 12:55:14 AM »
You are lucky that they don't have an IQ test for securitygaurds.

STFU you Bama. And Yes, I'm a Hebrew. We can compare SAT scores and education, I'm fairly certain I'll come out on top.

alabama ftw

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2014, 01:00:15 AM »
STFU you Bama. And Yes, I'm a Hebrew. We can compare SAT scores and education, I'm fairly certain I'll come out on top.
::)
Have you read your own posts? You are even dumber then Soul Chruser and Coach.

If you are so highly educated, how come you have such a shitty job?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2014, 01:01:20 AM »
Nothing to see here folks, just more religious whackjobs making shit up to fit in with their countless other delusions.
V

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2014, 01:02:31 AM »
Nothing to see here folks, just more religious whackjobs making shit up to fit in with their countless other delusions.
Did you read the full account?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2014, 01:04:24 AM »
Latoya..

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2014, 01:07:28 AM »
Did you read the full account?
YES ! Common theme in all possession claims.  The claimants are always religious fundamentalists with an obsession with Jesus, God or religion.  You would have to be a real gullible fool to fall for any of this nonsense.
V

alabama ftw

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2014, 01:10:03 AM »
YES ! Common theme in all possession claims.  The claimants are always religious fundamentalists with an obsession with Jesus, God or religion.  You would have to be a real gullible fool to fall for any of this nonsense.
So you mean that Wiggs and other religious whackos are easily fooled?

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2014, 01:10:27 AM »
So if you read the full article from the Indy Star, then you would have read that the police were involved, the ooze on the blinds, and how Dept of Child Services and various therapists were involved. And many have no explanation for many of the things that they saw.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2014, 01:13:07 AM »
So if you read the full article from the Indy Star, then you would have read that the police were involved, the ooze on the blinds, and how Dept of Child Services and various therapists were involved. And many have no explanation for many of the things that they saw.

Just because there is no explanation for something, it doesnt mean there is a supernatural reason.

X

alabama ftw

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2014, 01:14:13 AM »

Since a few people did not know what happened your conclusions is that it was ghost/demons? ::)
ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE[/size]

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2014, 01:14:50 AM »

This is definitely a case of child abuse.  It's a clear case of projected demonomania mixed with a weird Munchausen by Proxy. She was obviously surrounded by a bunch of religious nutters who enabled such ridiculous claims and behaviour.

Ever Notice how these claims are ALWAYS made by religious nutjobs and NEVER atheists.  Things that make you go HMMM.
V

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2014, 01:16:54 AM »
It says someone else lives there now.

I wonder if they are experiencing anything.

Seems it would be easy to ask them if there is something amiss.

alabama ftw

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2014, 01:35:21 AM »
This is definitely a case of child abuse, get those children away from that crazed woman.  It's a clear case of demonomania. She is obviously surrounded by a bunch of religious nutters who enable such ridiculous claims and behaviour.

Ever Notice how these claims are ALWAYS made by religiousidiots nutjobs and NEVER smart peopleatheists.  Things that make you go HMMM.
Fixed it for ya!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2014, 01:39:26 AM »
Will not read.  This is some crazy shit.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2014, 01:43:27 AM »
Since a few people did not know what happened your conclusions is that it was ghost/demons? ::)
ARGUMENT FROM IGNORANCE[/size]
You are making an assumption of what my conclusion is...and that is ignorant.

I don't know what it is. Sometimes we, in terms of our limited knowledge of events, and only by the article, can not come to a definitive conclusion. Some things are not always as finite as we want them to be.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2014, 01:46:29 AM »
You are making an assumption of what my conclusion is...and that is ignorant.

I don't know what it is. Sometimes we, in terms of our limited knowledge of events, and only by the article, can not come to a definitive conclusion. Some things are not always as finite as we want them to be.
It was MADE UP BULLSHIT.  Do you need an explanation to explain why people do such things?
V

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2014, 02:00:54 AM »
 :D adults believing in ghosts and demons....

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2014, 02:02:01 AM »
It was MADE UP BULLSHIT.  Do you need an explanation to explain why people do such things?

Why do you so frequently come off as aggressive and angry?  ???