Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372891 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1175 on: August 18, 2013, 07:28:18 AM »
And you keep your "gym bod" out of a thread about competitive bodybuilding.
You only stopped competing because you realise you didnt have the "stage look".
Once up there all your flaws jumped out, the long angular arms, the shitty calves, the wide hips and pinched clavicles and poor abs.

Cant hide up there in a pair of trunks like you can in the shadows of a bathroom mirror with you long trousers on.

hahahaha 'stage look' he says! hahaha priceless! :D is that what you have ugay- is that the 'stage look'? fragile and weak looking as if just the thought of bench pressing 315 is enough to shatter your elbows and crack your sternum?

its like this, lumpy- im 240+ at <6% at 6'2- stand us beside each other nobody would like twice at you let alone once. you'd look like an emaciated 12 year old girl with brittle bone disease. hahahaha 'stage look' he says! classic! :D

b

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1176 on: August 18, 2013, 07:44:06 AM »

Yes, it was that one.
;)

That was the 2007 stratford show where I won the light heavies and I won the overall as well at 184 lb   8)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1177 on: August 18, 2013, 07:44:27 AM »
hahahaha 'stage look' he says! hahaha priceless! :D is that what you have ugay- is that the 'stage look'? fragile and weak looking as if just the thought of bench pressing 315 is enough to shatter your elbows and crack your sternum?

its like this, lumpy- im 240+ at <6% at 6'2- stand us beside each other nobody would like twice at you let alone once. you'd look like an emaciated 12 year old girl with brittle bone disease. hahahaha 'stage look' he says! classic! :D

;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1178 on: August 18, 2013, 07:47:17 AM »

Consider yourself lucky that you have so much work and you business is doing well. Never complain about it my friend. There might come days when you might be desperate to get any work. Running your own business is completely different ball game. Being able to provide for family should be at the very top of our existence and be proud of yourself that you are able to do it. The rest is less important. Ok shredded glutes are pretty close in importance.  :D

That is so true, a couple of years ago I was all over the place trying to get jobs and frustrated, now I just don't even try and then they fall on my lap every day, weird but yes should be grateful, you are right  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1179 on: August 18, 2013, 07:48:30 AM »
ill tell you how much you motivate me OTH.

you make me want to do the same thing your doing- up the dose and grow into the nationals starting w the mississaugas next spring.

the only reason I won't do it is that I hate bbing. lol sounds weird but I hate the getting on stage in a thong part. always did. just always felt weird to me. if I could do it in board shorts I would. I suggested to a friend of mine I should do a physique show. he laughed at me. :D

anyway just thought I'd share. when I see someone so driven that it makes me want to compete that's about the highest compliment I can pay someone. cheers.
thanks bro.  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1180 on: August 18, 2013, 08:01:24 AM »
nice post no one..this is how  i feel to...i havebean off the gym for 5 years and starting trainig again 8 weeks ago (juicing from week one, why bother otherwise lol) and i  have had a hard time with my motivation esp the last weeks juggling work and im a single dad with one kid but oth has gave me so fucking much motivation, more than anyone before and im already thinking about go the full way and do a competion in the spring. That was allways my goal when i was younger so it would be fun to do one now at 32 years of age.
Good to see you are back in the game. Motivation is difficult to come by sometimes carry on.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #1181 on: August 18, 2013, 08:40:39 AM »
Good to see you are back in the game. Motivation is difficult to come by sometimes carry on.
thanks. The first weeks where a pain in the ass but it gets easier and easier.

ukjeff

« Reply #1182 on: August 18, 2013, 09:55:38 AM »

Yet no photos of your angular poorly shaped body in a pair of trunks in a competition.

Your avoidance is again noted.

ukjeff

« Reply #1183 on: August 18, 2013, 10:58:28 AM »

you make me want to do the same thing your doing- up the dose and grow into the nationals starting w the mississaugas next spring.

the only reason I won't do it is that I hate bbing. lol sounds weird but I hate the getting on stage in a thong part. always did. just always felt weird to me. if I could do it in board shorts I would. I suggested to a friend of mine I should do a physique show. he laughed at me. :D

anyway just thought I'd share. when I see someone so driven that it makes me want to compete that's about the highest compliment I can pay someone. cheers.
An earlier draft went like this
ill tell you how much I'm jealous of you OTH.

you make me want to try to do the same thing you're doing- up the dose and grow into the nationals starting w the mississaugas next spring win the overall at the Canadian Nationals, turn pro win my first show with straight firsts across the board be the first rookie to win the Olympia and break Lee Haneys record of eight consecutive Olympias.

the only reason I won't do it is that I tried it once and found myself sadly wanting when compare onstage against other in shape bodybuilders.
lol sounds weird but I hate the getting on stage in a thong because I cant hide my glaring faults. always did. just always felt really embarrassing to me. if I could do it in board shorts I would because my legs are shit.
I suggested to a friend of mine I should do a physique show. he laughed at me and said, "Dont forget mate, i was there the last time you got onstage and made a fool of yourself, you didnt speak for 3 months". :D

anyway just thought I'd share beacsue I hate it when others get any Kudos.
when I see someone so driven that it makes me want to compete but I know i could never put myself in the position of being so humiliated again.
that's about the highest compliment I can pay someone as it allows me to get into your thread and ride your success like I have been doing with Gal.
TBH I think Gal has become a bit sick of me of late. cheers.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #1184 on: August 18, 2013, 05:42:28 PM »
what do you studs think about shakes and spiking insulin with sugary drink crystals post workout?

can they increase growth and speed recovery without sabotaging leanness (while running 500 mg test e/wk) or are they ghosts from a Flex Magazine fantasy world?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1185 on: August 18, 2013, 06:08:41 PM »
what do you studs think about shakes and spiking insulin with sugary drink crystals post workout?

can they increase growth and speed recovery without sabotaging leanness (while running 500 mg test e/wk) or are they ghosts from a Flex Magazine fantasy world?

within the scope of dieting i think if your running a big enough caloire/ carb deficit you wont need the insulin to push the carbs. the body will soak it all up regardless, make sense?

b

O.Z.

• Getbig IV
  • Team Swimmers
« Reply #1186 on: August 18, 2013, 06:17:49 PM »

you can jump on stage right now, I would do that (physic competition) would not think twice if I was you.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1187 on: August 18, 2013, 06:23:59 PM »
I fucking love no one and he's probably the most passionate guy here....dropping the tren, switching from prop to test-e and eating less was probably some of the most impressive  advice ive read on a forum in a while..from anyone. I've been on forums for years.... it's all the same recycled bullshit. jeff just fuck off dude...I didn't follow the thread but i really hope that draculah looking mofo wasn't you lol christ
l

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1188 on: August 18, 2013, 06:34:23 PM »
An earlier draft went like this
ill tell you how much I'm jealous of you OTH.

you make me want to try to do the same thing you're doing- up the dose and grow into the nationals starting w the mississaugas next spring win the overall at the Canadian Nationals, turn pro win my first show with straight firsts across the board be the first rookie to win the Olympia and break Lee Haneys record of eight consecutive Olympias.

the only reason I won't do it is that I tried it once and found myself sadly wanting when compare onstage against other in shape bodybuilders.
lol sounds weird but I hate the getting on stage in a thong because I cant hide my glaring faults. always did. just always felt really embarrassing to me. if I could do it in board shorts I would because my legs are shit.
I suggested to a friend of mine I should do a physique show. he laughed at me and said, "Dont forget mate, i was there the last time you got onstage and made a fool of yourself, you didnt speak for 3 months". :D

anyway just thought I'd share beacsue I hate it when others get any Kudos.
when I see someone so driven that it makes me want to compete but I know i could never put myself in the position of being so humiliated again.
that's about the highest compliment I can pay someone as it allows me to get into your thread and ride your success like I have been doing with Gal.
TBH I think Gal has become a bit sick of me of late. cheers.

Bro don't stir the pot, no one is a genetic freak and could easily give my a run if not beat me if he tried. Stop with the comparison or at least leave me out of it. Peace  8)

ukjeff

« Reply #1189 on: August 18, 2013, 10:18:14 PM »
Bro don't stir the pot, no one is a genetic freak and could easily give my a run if not beat me if he tried. Stop with the comparison or at least leave me out of it. Peace  8)
Im not stirring it for you mate.
Don't put yourself down, he wouldn't beat you in a show he has way to may skeletal faults, you have great shape and flow.
His physique onstage would be all over the place.
He has long arms that throw off his symmetry and a wide hip structure.
Looks great in the bathroom mirror but onstage he loses it somewhat.
Maybe looks like this

He may post an onstage picture or maybe even a photo of him in a front double bicep whole body shot to prove me wrong, but I don't expect that to happen.
He even oils up to take a photo in the gym changing rooms.
How fucking uncomfortable must the young guys getting changed in there be?

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1190 on: August 18, 2013, 10:56:57 PM »
Speaking of getting shredded, what is your thoughts on Deca affecting aldosterone, causing water retention?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1191 on: August 18, 2013, 11:41:34 PM »
Speaking of getting shredded, what is your thoughts on Deca affecting aldosterone, causing water retention?

This is precisely the hormone that makes you cramp a lot, so when it is high, even with most fierce of diuretics getting rid of water is simply not an option, hence dieting with deca is retarded in any case.

Now the consumption of sodium brings this hormone down, so it is actually beneficial to eat sodium while there is an increase in this hormone. So some people say well take a compound that causes water retention but just don`t eat sodium, well, it doesn`t work that way.

The best thing to do is sodium load to drop the hormone to very low levels then sodium deplete and restrict and eliminate water, then you have bought yourself a 7 day window where the hormone would be very low and you can get dry as fuck.

Little tricks we learn to get rid of water, i have this down pat with myself, which is why I am looking forward to getting rid of all my fat cause I know how to get rid of every last drop of water perfectly.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #1192 on: August 19, 2013, 09:05:01 AM »
^ I've been on forums for prolly close to 15 years?

this is probably one if the bests post I've ever read. why? cause no matter how much muscle you hold, no matter how great your shape is, no matter how great you look one week out it its water that makes or breaks you. and everybody seems to fuck it up. OTH bringing the cold hard truth in regards to fat/ holding water, why, and how to deal w it. not dry enough? your too fat. get the fat off first and work from there.

great post bro.
b

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1193 on: August 20, 2013, 01:40:35 PM »
This is precisely the hormone that makes you cramp a lot, so when it is high, even with most fierce of diuretics getting rid of water is simply not an option, hence dieting with deca is retarded in any case.

Now the consumption of sodium brings this hormone down, so it is actually beneficial to eat sodium while there is an increase in this hormone. So some people say well take a compound that causes water retention but just don`t eat sodium, well, it doesn`t work that way.

The best thing to do is sodium load to drop the hormone to very low levels then sodium deplete and restrict and eliminate water, then you have bought yourself a 7 day window where the hormone would be very low and you can get dry as fuck.

Little tricks we learn to get rid of water, i have this down pat with myself, which is why I am looking forward to getting rid of all my fat cause I know how to get rid of every last drop of water perfectly.

This is a great post! I've wondered why I was cramping a lot on deca...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #1194 on: August 20, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »
This is a great post! I've wondered why I was cramping a lot on deca...
It might be your menstrual cycle.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1195 on: August 20, 2013, 01:47:49 PM »
It might be your menstrual cycle.

No no...you are the one with massive Butthurt pains, not me. I'm sorry for scalping you in a public forum.

THE BOUNCER

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1196 on: August 20, 2013, 02:01:27 PM »
I can not complain, however I am approx 3-5lb smaller then my peek. You may say 3 lb, big deal but it is for a bodybuilder

I have only been training and juicing for 6-7 months since my time off to heal my ham tear, so what can I expect, the strides I have made are enormous but until I enter new territory of growth I won't be satisfied.

Now, how do I know, well I said i was not going to bother with scale and measurement but my curiosity got the best of me.

I am 209 lb after a lasix and am 6% body fat today.

Did a 7 fold test.

My workouts are screwed right now cause I took 2 contracts for roofing with a builder in new construction which I regret big time, The houses are huge and cut up big time and they are 14/12 in pitch which means it is a very steep angle so I can not even go to the gym, shingling off a rope all day = aches and pains everywhere, i went to the gym once this week and probably once more next week, shouldn't have taken the work but too late.

I have never dieted this fast in my life, that is a deficit of 37 lb (including water) in pretty much an average of a lb a day  :o

Haha the beauty of being a roofer, the calories get killed day in day out

pretty impressive bro, especially considering the type of job you have etc..

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1197 on: August 20, 2013, 02:02:37 PM »
No no...you are the one with massive Butthurt pains, not me. I'm sorry for scalping you in a public forum.
I guess spermachelli can't sense sarcasm.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1198 on: August 20, 2013, 02:03:55 PM »
I guess spermachelli can't sense sarcasm.

How does it feel to not be able to relate in any way to the dieting/training advice in this thread?  :D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #1199 on: August 20, 2013, 02:10:14 PM »
How does it feel to not be able to relate in any way to the dieting/training advice in this thread?  :D
Time to make a quick exit.