Author Topic: OTH'S 60 day diet, pics in  (Read 372872 times)

stavios

• Getbig III
Re: OTH'S 60 day diet, 2nd half
« Reply #1200 on: August 20, 2013, 02:45:56 PM »
pretty impressive bro, especially considering the type of job you have etc..

exactly, that's what is the most impressive about this whole thing.

at my job I pretty much do jack shit all day and I still make stupid mistakes when I am on zero carbs cause I feel so tired

and that mofo is roofing days in days out lmao

that's not human

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1201 on: August 20, 2013, 07:41:08 PM »
exactly, that's what is the most impressive about this whole thing.

at my job I pretty much do jack shit all day and I still make stupid mistakes when I am on zero carbs cause I feel so tired

and that mofo is roofing days in days out lmao

that's not human

Seriously....I don't get how he does it.

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #1202 on: August 20, 2013, 09:09:42 PM »

4 days on low carbs + training makes me feel as if my muscles are hollow and drained to the last drop.

I don't know, but maybe for me AI's and T3 really fucks up fluid and carb retention, which i know OTH is not taking.

Either way, roofing in that condition must be miserable.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1203 on: August 20, 2013, 09:16:52 PM »
I can not complain, however I am approx 3-5lb smaller then my peek. You may say 3 lb, big deal but it is for a bodybuilder

I have only been training and juicing for 6-7 months since my time off to heal my ham tear, so what can I expect, the strides I have made are enormous but until I enter new territory of growth I won't be satisfied.

Now, how do I know, well I said i was not going to bother with scale and measurement but my curiosity got the best of me.

I am 209 lb after a lasix and am 6% body fat today.

Did a 7 fold test.

My workouts are screwed right now cause I took 2 contracts for roofing with a builder in new construction which I regret big time, The houses are huge and cut up big time and they are 14/12 in pitch which means it is a very steep angle so I can not even go to the gym, shingling off a rope all day = aches and pains everywhere, i went to the gym once this week and probably once more next week, shouldn't have taken the work but too late.

I have never dieted this fast in my life, that is a deficit of 37 lb (including water) in pretty much an average of a lb a day  :o

Haha the beauty of being a roofer, the calories get killed day in day out

bro no offense i find this hard to believe. It's actually a compiment to you, but i see no way you were able to come within 5 pounds of your peak with all that time off, and a crash diet...compared to you during your best year/years with a succesfull offseason going directly into cutting cycle (i assume that's what you always did)
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1204 on: August 20, 2013, 09:19:00 PM »
How does it feel to not be able to relate in any way to the dieting/training advice in this thread?  :D

the million dollar question i always ask is how the fuck did shizzo end up finding this place? he doesnt train or workout, hes not into health or nutrition...i think the guy is just gay really. has a hardon for muscular men
l

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1205 on: August 20, 2013, 10:24:27 PM »
4 days on low carbs + training makes me feel as if my muscles are hollow and drained to the last drop.

I don't know, but maybe for me AI's and T3 really fucks up fluid and carb retention, which i know OTH is not taking.

Either way, roofing in that condition must be miserable.

This is me as well....I feel stringy and depleted as fuck. I love my carbs and maintaining in high single digits.

God bless these gluttons of suffering and punishment who walk around at 5% diced year round.

Gal, don't you do some form of Construction work as well?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1206 on: August 20, 2013, 10:29:39 PM »
the million dollar question i always ask is how the fuck did shizzo end up finding this place? he doesnt train or workout, hes not into health or nutrition...i think the guy is just gay really. has a hardon for muscular men

He seeks a community to be a part of that will accept him and validate him. He obviously lacks any form of this in his real life, thats why he takes this place so seriously. Even DJ181 has enough dignity to tell us to fuck off and will lay low when he's getting picked on here.

I believe Sev summed him up the best with this quote:

"Shizzo is like crabs."
     -Cleanest Natural

stavios

• Getbig III
« Reply #1207 on: August 20, 2013, 10:51:51 PM »
bro no offense i find this hard to believe. It's actually a compiment to you, but i see no way you were able to come within 5 pounds of your peak with all that time off, and a crash diet...compared to you during your best year/years with a succesfull offseason going directly into cutting cycle (i assume that's what you always did)

I have seen transformations like this more than once

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #1208 on: August 20, 2013, 11:43:05 PM »
I have seen transformations like this more than once
[/quote
it has 0 to do with transformation you missed my point bro.  stavios has been training and juicing for years, he has been 250 pounds MANY TIMES......last year he gets up to a big jacked lean hard 250 in the offseason, like always... crash diets for 8 weeks and is 220lbs shredded.
new stavios comes off gear and stops training for months and is a fat out of shape 240 pounds, crash diets and ends up 220lbs shredded.

Im not saying guys cant do it, but if you can do it, then IMO there is no point in training year round really...

l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #1209 on: August 21, 2013, 12:14:30 AM »
oth must have superman will power

big props  8)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #1210 on: August 21, 2013, 01:03:15 AM »
The thing I admire the most with OTH is the discipline. The older and more knoledgeable I become, the more poeple I meet and train, the more I realize that there are VERY few people who can be disciplined and not give in to craves like those who lack willpower in a sickening way.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1211 on: August 21, 2013, 01:05:31 AM »
The thing I admire the most with OTH is the discipline. The older and more knoledgeable I become, the more poeple I meet and train, the more I realize that there are VERY few people who can be disciplined and not give in to craves like those who lack willpower in a sickening way.
X2.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #1212 on: August 21, 2013, 01:35:15 AM »
X2.

There's never been a time with such easy access to empty calories. As a corollary, it takes more discipline than ever to not get fat, even for those of us who somewhat know what we're doing.

The food sellers sure don't help. Even at Whole Foods, to get to my chicken breast and veggies, I have to pass that damn cookie and cake department, and some of that stuff looks good.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1213 on: August 21, 2013, 01:36:32 AM »
There's never been a time with such easy access to empty calories. As a corollary, it takes more discipline than ever to not get fat, even for those of us who somewhat know what we're doing.

The food sellers sure don't help. Even at Whole Foods, to get to my chicken breast and veggies, I have to pass that damn cookie and cake department, and some of that stuff looks good.
it is harder and harder I agree

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1214 on: August 21, 2013, 01:46:56 AM »

True. Temptation is the word. Even myself I never was addicted to sugar snacks but now days they are right in your face. Discipline is the key.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1215 on: August 21, 2013, 07:04:05 AM »
Those are the numbers bro. What people do not understand is it takes no more then 3 months to get all the muscle you ever had on at any given time, no matter how much muscle loss. I don't play with tiny doses, I go big right from the get go.

At all time during this time period I make sure everybody part is sore or at least not in the condition to be trained every single day so that when a body part does free up, I hit it again and so on and so on.

I wolf down protein at a rate of 300 grams per day day in day out. I have naps and sleep on weekend, i do not do drugs, I do not party, i do not drink, go to bars, in fact on Sunday you will see me at Church.

So 3 months from scrap, all muscle is back since I am maximizing the endeavour with compulsion mental disorder like attitude.

Now to enter new territory, the muscle gains once they reach your previous peek come to a hault, you would be lucky if you entered new territory at a rate of 5lb in 3 months.

Hope this clarifies things for you and BTW the pics are coming so you judge wether I am almost my previous size, maybe I am not, maybe I am delusional  :-\ :'(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1216 on: August 21, 2013, 07:12:30 AM »
Very similar to my transformations philosophy

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1217 on: August 21, 2013, 07:15:23 AM »
Thank you Sev.

The thing is I love bodybuilding so much for my own sake not stage bodybuilding  8)   that if I can not take it to the hardest level, I rather not even train or workout or do anything related, it is all or nothing, so I struggled with this for the last 5 years and finally got the spark back in spades,...

I would be damned if I threw that desire out the window over a cookie or piece of cake, this makes me sad that people can not restrain themselves, truly, you have 1 shot at this and you fold, not cool, not even worthy of calling yourself a man if you cheat, SORRY TO THE GUYS THAT CAN NOT HACK IT, BUT THAT IS THE UNFRIENDLY AND PLAIN TRUTH, YOU GUYS ARE BOYS NOT MEN, REAL MEN SUCK IT UP AND DO WHAT IS NECESSARY.

there you have it, now I appreciate everyone here with their kind words, getbig is the best  ;)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1218 on: August 21, 2013, 07:20:33 AM »
Your transformation will be spectacular. Can't wait (no homo)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #1219 on: August 21, 2013, 07:21:56 AM »
I would be lying if I told you it was easy, some days are brutal, other days are not so bad, I have 8 bundles to do to finish this enormous house I have been struggling on. I am heading there right now then to the gym and then I have to go measure two roofs and give quotes so today is a friggen easy day lol  :D  should have a good workout.

If I told you how much water I drank yesterday 11 hours in the blazing sun, you would not believe me, I brought a 24 case of water for myself and when I packed up, I had 3 bottles left.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #1220 on: August 21, 2013, 07:26:12 AM »
Those are the numbers bro. What people do not understand is it takes no more then 3 months to get all the muscle you ever had on at any given time, no matter how much muscle loss. I don't play with tiny doses, I go big right from the get go.

At all time during this time period I make sure everybody part is sore or at least not in the condition to be trained every single day so that when a body part does free up, I hit it again and so on and so on.

I wolf down protein at a rate of 300 grams per day day in day out. I have naps and sleep on weekend, i do not do drugs, I do not party, i do not drink, go to bars, in fact on Sunday you will see me at Church.

So 3 months from scrap, all muscle is back since I am maximizing the endeavour with compulsion mental disorder like attitude.

Now to enter new territory, the muscle gains once they reach your previous peek come to a hault, you would be lucky if you entered new territory at a rate of 5lb in 3 months.

Hope this clarifies things for you and BTW the pics are coming so you judge wether I am almost my previous size, maybe I am not, maybe I am delusional  :-\ :'(
RIGHT ON BRO,,,

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1221 on: August 21, 2013, 08:06:53 AM »
Is he done yet?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #1222 on: August 21, 2013, 08:32:11 AM »
I would be lying if I told you it was easy, some days are brutal, other days are not so bad, I have 8 bundles to do to finish this enormous house I have been struggling on. I am heading there right now then to the gym and then I have to go measure two roofs and give quotes so today is a friggen easy day lol  :D  should have a good workout.

If I told you how much water I drank yesterday 11 hours in the blazing sun, you would not believe me, I brought a 24 case of water for myself and when I packed up, I had 3 bottles left.

LOL holy shit man!

Keep it up bro, we are all stoked to see. This one is going to be legendary.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1223 on: August 21, 2013, 10:43:19 AM »
Is he done yet?
your mom says he is

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #1224 on: August 21, 2013, 12:25:43 PM »
"The Roofer" would be an epic screen name for you oth.

A front double by on a rooftop as your avatar pic would be even awesomer.  ;D

Thank you Sev.

The thing is I love bodybuilding so much for my own sake not stage bodybuilding  8)   that if I can not take it to the hardest level, I rather not even train or workout or do anything related, it is all or nothing, so I struggled with this for the last 5 years and finally got the spark back in spades,...

I would be damned if I threw that desire out the window over a cookie or piece of cake, this makes me sad that people can not restrain themselves, truly, you have 1 shot at this and you fold, not cool, not even worthy of calling yourself a man if you cheat, SORRY TO THE GUYS THAT CAN NOT HACK IT, BUT THAT IS THE UNFRIENDLY AND PLAIN TRUTH, YOU GUYS ARE BOYS NOT MEN, REAL MEN SUCK IT UP AND DO WHAT IS NECESSARY.

there you have it, now I appreciate everyone here with their kind words, getbig is the best  ;)
^

Harsh words but very true and motivational.  8)