Author Topic: Looking jacked and tan on facebook with my girlfriend  (Read 8673 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Looking jacked and tan on facebook with my girlfriend
« Reply #75 on: September 22, 2013, 06:36:28 PM »
Yeah because you have no motivation to lie about it.  ::) You're the stupid one I have no mug shot online  ;)

Well gee...I post here every day. ..last time I checked no internet in jail genius.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2013, 06:38:07 PM »
LOL. Greg is a goon. And goons are very simple. They like to try to intimate their way into control because they lack the intellect to do it. What's laughable is that he thinks I'm going to get into a comparing match with him.

I'm 15 years younger than him and I still better than him at life.

What's laughable is he actually thinks because he may have better material items that equates to him somehow being better.  :-\ almost 50 and hasn't learned anything.

I'm bigger than you , I have a better house , I have a better car , my g/f is beautiful . Jesus fucking Christ dude is that's not the saddest thing I've EVER seen typed on here  :(

He likes to act like he has it all , yet he's a bitter angry guy and he's a racist sounds like those material items aren't filling that void.  :-\

Groink all bull shit aside you should seek some therapy

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2013, 06:39:54 PM »
Well gee...I post here every day. ..last time I checked no internet in jail genius.

Could have been continued without a finding for a year , six months , you could have plea dealed the charges down , doesn't mean much. You could be on house arrest lol maybe that's why no leg shots  ;D

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2013, 06:41:38 PM »
What's laughable is he actually thinks because he may have better material items that equates to him somehow being better.  :-\ almost 50 and hasn't learned anything.

I'm bigger than you , I have a better house , I have a better car , my g/f is beautiful . Jesus fucking Christ dude is that's not the saddest thing I've EVER seen typed on here  :(

He likes to act like he has it all , yet he's a bitter angry guy and he's a racist sounds like those material items aren't filling that void.  :-\

You sound like you're obsessed over Groink. Perhaps it is you who should seek therapy.
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2013, 06:42:20 PM »
You sound like you're obsessed over Groink. Perhaps it is you who should seek therapy.

Sounds like you're obsessed with me , Perhaps we should all seek therapy?  ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 22, 2013, 06:42:47 PM »

Says the guy with a billion posts about a BBer who competed 20 years ago...ha ha

Exavtly how do you define doing well in life ? Wiggs hasn't worked in three years. Doesnt own a home...dates used up whores from POF.. and smokes weed all day. If you don't view him with the same disdain you view me You are completely full of shit.

I got arrested and paid a fine....LOLOL.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: September 22, 2013, 06:45:48 PM »
Could have been continued without a finding for a year , six months , you could have plea dealed the charges down , doesn't mean much. You could be on house arrest lol maybe that's why no leg shots  ;D

Yes they postpone class 5 felonies for a year. ::)  Shit was done in three weeks. 

If you're going to throw this shit around. .maybe you should know what you are talking about

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2013, 06:59:49 PM »
You said you dated black women. Did you use the N word or monkey around?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2013, 07:03:22 PM »
You said you dated black women. Did you use the N word or monkey around?

Hell no. I have explained the Wiggs thing.  No love lost between us... he was taking shots at me..so I hit him back.

Not the coolest thing to do... my "racism" here is pretty much just getting a rise out of people...but what's done is done.  

Wiggs posts my mugshot constantly. ..frowned upon, and against the rules. I Don't see anybody crying about it and demanding an apology. . And I don't want one. ..LOLOL.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2013, 07:09:46 PM »
Hell no. I have explained the Wiggs thing.  No love lost between us... he was taking shots at me..so I hit him back.

Not the coolest thing to do... my "racism" here is pretty much just getting a rise out of people...but what's done is done.  

Thats pretty much the extent of most people's "racism" both online and in real life.

This is why I laugh when people cry "racism" at every turn over petty shit. It really gets tiring and renders the word meaningless.
A

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 22, 2013, 08:03:32 PM »
Lots of feelings getting hurt in here

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 22, 2013, 08:12:48 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #87 on: September 22, 2013, 08:42:34 PM »
Who says "hue hue hue" when they laugh  ???

Facebook stalkers (who use supplements) obviously.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #88 on: September 22, 2013, 10:26:37 PM »
LOL. Greg is a goon. And goons are very simple. They like to try to intimate their way into control because they lack the intellect to do it. What's laughable is that he thinks I'm going to get into a comparing match with him.

I'm 15 years younger than him and I still better than him at life.

but groink is still white so no you are not

-mars

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2013, 01:13:58 AM »

Wiggs posts my mugshot constantly. ..frowned upon, and against the rules. I Don't see anybody crying about it and demanding an apology. . And I don't want one. ..LOLOL.

Taking shots at you and you hit him back? So you feel he was getting the better of you  and melted and cracked out the N word.  ::) Oh and that's what your racism is , now just getting a rise out of people  ::) is this the part where you claim that you have many ' black friends '  ::)

There is a vast difference between posting your mug shot and calling someone the N word. One is really ' frowned upon ' and one is a matter of public record. You can't have it both ways Groink , either you got arrested and it's no big deal or it is. And we know it is a big deal because you cried to the mods again and your mugshot is gone again. Hell all someone has to do is type ' Groink's mugshot ' in Goggle and there it is.

No one owes you an apology for being a fucking moron and getting arrested. But if entertaining your nonsense that you called Wiggs that ' just to get a rise out of him ' and you aren't really like that , then you do owe him an apology , especially if you really didn't mean it. But once again you contradict yourself and have this attitude that you make no apologies for saying it.

There is a line and calling a black member the N word is is crossing it. I don't think posting your mug shot is cool either but that's your stupidity.  

99 Bananas

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2013, 01:21:42 AM »

What the fuck, you browsin gay shit in your off time Arce?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2013, 03:36:44 AM »
Groink handling negros and schmoes with one 20 inch arm tied behind his back in this thread.

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2013, 04:22:15 AM »
Groink handling negros and schmoes with one 20 inch arm tied behind his back in this thread.

Be careful there BigCyp, ND will accuse you of being Groink's "troop" ::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 23, 2013, 04:25:31 AM »
Be careful there BigCyp, ND will accuse you of being Groink's "troop" ::)

Narcolepsic Dildotry is not the world's best at masturbating over thonged men, but he can sure hold his own.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 23, 2013, 04:26:56 AM »
Narcolepsic Dildotry is not the world's best at masturbating over thonged men, but he can sure hold his own.

Holds his own daily while browsing the sites pictures

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 23, 2013, 04:35:03 AM »
LOL. and this thread ends just Like the other one. ...ND melting and being ridiculed by nornal people.  :D

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #96 on: September 23, 2013, 05:08:15 AM »
Holds his own daily while browsing the sites pictures

Are you saying ND has acquired a special lifetime membership pass from JimmyZ Productions not normally offered to regular members, AO1  ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: September 23, 2013, 05:16:04 AM »
Are you saying ND has acquired a special lifetime membership pass from JimmyZ Productions not normally offered to regular members, AO1  ???

Who is Jimmy Z ? I ask because I graduated high school with a Jimmy Zito who was always weird.... he's a dj in  Vegas now and calls himself JimmyZ. Same guy ?

nasht5

• Getbig IV
  • 903 squat 457bench 735 dead - "RAW" (belt & wraps)
« Reply #98 on: September 23, 2013, 05:57:09 AM »

did she recently have a baby? she's fat as hell. she's got man hands.
sept 10th APF

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 23, 2013, 06:40:13 AM »
did she recently have a baby? she's fat as hell. she's got man hands.

Don't know about a baby, but I'd be amazed if she recently hasn't had a burger or two.