Author Topic: WWYD?  (Read 7150 times)

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
WWYD?
« on: May 24, 2015, 09:03:33 AM »
Seeing mad max last night, 4 "urban adults" sit right behind us.

Wasnt too bad but had a few times where they loudly laughed/commented in nig nog ignorant fashion..
"Ah that guy like a mah fuckin doctor n shit puttin an IV in his own arm...damn guy yuck yuck yuck ha ha yuck yuck"

Like all just loud and totally disrespectful.

Do you just grin and bear it or do you say something during or after the movie? Keep in mind your solo, and just with your wife/girl.

Dokey111

• Getbig V
Re: WWYD?
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2015, 09:07:36 AM »
that's the chance you take going out to movies.  you say excuse me he-bro, but why don't you quit flappin yo lips

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2015, 09:10:06 AM »
Seeing mad max last night, 4 "urban adults" sit right behind us.

Wasnt too bad but had a few times where they loudly laughed/commented in nig nog ignorant fashion..
"Ah that guy like a mah fuckin doctor n shit puttin an IV in his own arm...damn guy yuck yuck yuck ha ha yuck yuck"

Like all just loud and totally disrespectful.

Do you just grin and bear it or do you say something during or after the movie? Keep in mind your solo, and just with your wife/girl.

Only one solution.
the best is: DoN't go to the theatres. I've given up on this years ago due to the exact type of assholes you describe here.

2: Arrive early so you can sit in the very back. NO other solution. But this means having to arrive very early, watch all the fuckiN' bullshit commercials (pet peeve of mine that drives me insane to even think about it) then the previews. That shit takes over 30 min.

Add the fact you need to be there 10 min before for seats, that means you gott arrive like 45 min before the movie starts.

Typing this has me sooo remembering why I hate the movies. Then to have some dude sit beside me irritates me deeper. Fukin' hairy forearm just HAS to touch mine all the f'in time, or his knee, ah fuck....

Fuck everyone and their bullshit man, watch movies at home.

Pretty soon, they're gonna have commercials during the movie, mark my words.
?

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2015, 09:14:44 AM »
Only one solution.
the best is: DoN't go to the theatres. I've given up on this years ago due to the exact type of assholes you describe here.

2: Arrive early so you can sit in the very back. NO other solution. But this means having to arrive very early, watch all the fuckiN' bullshit commercials (pet peeve of mine that drives me insane to even think about it) then the previews. That shit takes over 30 min.

Add the fact you need to be there 10 min before for seats, that means you gott arrive like 45 min before the movie starts.

Typing this has me sooo remembering why I hate the movies. Then to have some dude sit beside me irritates me deeper. Fukin' hairy forearm just HAS to touch mine all the f'in time, or his knee, ah fuck....

Fuck everyone and their bullshit man, watch movies at home.

Pretty soon, they're gonna have commercials during the movie, mark my words.

I totally agree man but my wife has different tastes. We go to an art house hipster theatre often and never have to deal with rif raff but on some occasions i have to take my wife to the bullshit flicks she enjoys. I am such a huge movie guy and am so depressed with has happened to movie going experience. Netflix is my life now

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 09:18:02 AM »
I always got some turd who thinks it's ok to place their foot behind my head, (wearing sandals of course...)

Or some big black chick behind me who won't shut up. What am I supposed to do? Type of "miss thang" who would pour her drink on my head if I made a sceen.

They opened up a new movie theatre now where you gotta reserve in advance, is 21 and older, no kids allowed and they bring you your food to you during the movie.

NObodby beside you, there is room to put your stuff and people go there to watch and not talk during the flick.

Just amazing how lack of social etiquette has gone down the shitter thanks to generation fuck.

If you kids are reading this, fuck every single one of you. One day, soon, you goona get your lights knocked out and hope you injure your retarded head when you fall.

MELTDOWN, Ah, I can't stand the thought of even going there and being so annoyed by today's society of idiots, just can't do it...

?

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2015, 09:25:35 AM »
AMC theatres and a few other new high end theatre chains have the dine in theatre experience... Costs a lot more than the average theatre experience but so totally worth it. Plus you dont have to sit right next to a stranger rubbing up on you.

Thong Maniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2015, 09:28:52 AM »
I always got some turd who thinks it's ok to place their foot behind my head, (wearing sandals of course...)

Or some big black chick behind me who won't shut up. What am I supposed to do? Type of "miss thang" who would pour her drink on my head if I made a sceen.

They opened up a new movie theatre now where you gotta reserve in advance, is 21 and older, no kids allowed and they bring you your food to you during the movie.

NObodby beside you, there is room to put your stuff and people go there to watch and not talk during the flick.

Just amazing how lack of social etiquette has gone down the shitter thanks to generation fuck.

If you kids are reading this, fuck every single one of you. One day, soon, you goona get your lights knocked out and hope you injure your retarded head when you fall.

MELTDOWN, Ah, I can't stand the thought of even going there and being so annoyed by today's society of idiots, just can't do it...

Yeah dude and our anxiety issues just magnify 1000 percent. Hell even during the guys rambling my anxiety and nervousness is compounding as I think what I should do...am i a bitch if i dont say anything, do i turn and look, do i just ignore, etc? Man fuck movies i hate tjem as well

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2015, 09:30:15 AM »
WWJD?

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2015, 09:30:50 AM »
what do you reckon will happen if you say something? "oh sorry sir, my bad, didnt realize i was so loud! here, have some popcorn!"

what i do is i show em who's boss right from the get go by being louder than anyone else in the theater, someone talks - i talk more. someone shouts - i shout louder. not only that but i bring pizza to the movies, 3 smartphones, a flashlight and a portable siren.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2015, 09:31:48 AM »
what do you reckon will happen if you say something? "oh sorry sir, my bad, didnt realize i was so loud! here, have some popcorn!"

what i do is i show em who's boss right from the get go by being louder than anyone else in the theater, someone talks - i talk more. someone shouts - i shout louder. not only that but i bring pizza to the movies, 3 smartphones, a flashlight and a portable siren.
haha i have to try it

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2015, 09:31:53 AM »
I have not been to the movies in a good 5 years. Don't want to go. If I do go, Id see an afternoon showing when it is not packed. IF you go at night, you get a bunch of adolescents screaming and yelling.
X

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2015, 09:34:17 AM »
Yeah dude and our anxiety issues just magnify 1000 percent. Hell even during the guys rambling my anxiety and nervousness is compounding as I think what I should do...am i a bitch if i dont say anything, do i turn and look, do i just ignore, etc? Man fuck movies i hate tjem as well

There is no way to win. WE all know of the trouble that will follow if anyone gets physical... If a man were to hit a woman, especially of another race, the whole place would go bezerk.

And is why as another mentioned, Netflix is my life now. I would rather settle to watch something less appealing and be at peace than watch the newest release and feel the need to murder half the people in the room...
?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 24, 2015, 09:36:09 AM »

OK, if ever you're in MTL and have your movie gear, hit me up. I will even pay your entry to be a part of this, lol! Time to fight fire with fire...

?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2015, 10:09:17 AM »

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2015, 10:10:43 AM »

Let me guess... YOu're one of the loud annoying talkers in the cinema. I knew it!
?

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2015, 10:16:40 AM »
I go see the movie at least a MONTH after
it comes out and the theatre is a ghost town.
Me n my girl can sit anywhere we want amongst
the 10 or 12 people.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2015, 10:18:09 AM »
Let me guess... YOu're one of the loud annoying talkers in the cinema. I knew it!
Haven`t been to the movies in years due to some of the reasons you stated.

Good post!

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2015, 10:24:15 AM »
See if you have high end movie theater in your area. In Seattle area we have several that are 21 and over, serves food and drink and you sit in recliners. Typically in higher end areas not ghettos. Sure you'll pay $2-3 more for a ticket but no kids or trashy people make it worth it. Wife and I go, order food and s pitcher of beer and walk out about $40 deep... not horrible

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2015, 10:25:28 AM »
I don't go to movie theaters or water parks anymore.  Guess why?

ritch

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2015, 10:30:35 AM »
I don't go to movie theaters or water parks anymore.  Guess why?

Was considering going to water slides this summer. Have not been since age 14 I think, damn that's a long time... OK, what am I in for?

?

wikkedonez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2015, 10:36:17 AM »
Piss n jizz.....what else you want?

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2015, 10:54:28 AM »
Americans and their clapatoriums whoop der it isss whoooooo auuuuhhhh getttt himmm gettt himmmmm dooont doooo thayttttttt ohhhhhh clapy clap

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2015, 10:55:48 AM »
Was considering going to water slides this summer. Have not been since age 14 I think, damn that's a long time... OK, what am I in for?

Pee water and minorities in abundance.

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2015, 11:06:20 AM »
1.Avoid the 'groid
2. Be non confrontational

Something small to you is "disrespect" to them and jail is metely a family reunion so they will take things to "urban" levels quick.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2015, 11:11:49 AM »
Only one solution.

Actually best solution is to arrive about ten minutes late while previews are showing. Take a look at the audience. If it's too dark or noisy just turn around get your refund and leave.