Author Topic: Hey England...WTF???  (Read 7917 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: Hey England...WTF???
« Reply #50 on: August 01, 2009, 07:59:42 AM »

"Gentlemen of India marching to chasten the German hooligans"
S

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #51 on: August 01, 2009, 08:02:24 AM »
did not read this
however
we need profiling here
despite what libs say
if several gentlemen with turbans
are trying to get on my plane
I ain't boarding

Wow, you cant read a few paragraphs to gain some knowledge and understanding yet you have the right to form an opinion.

Man the future looks bleak, yet they allow dumb fucks like Lax to vote - fucking sheep!!!!

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2009, 08:07:10 AM »
Dumb fucking rednecks Americans at it again.

Sikhs are Indian!!!!! Muslims / Arabs have always been their number 1 enemy. Sikhs were on the verge of genocide as Muslims tried killing of the race off hundreds of years ago. India is also Americas biggest ally in Asia imo - you guys should have more sense sometimes.

Look through your history books you clowns, more than 1 million Sikhs volunteered to fight in the World Wars, and they were awarded more Victoria Crosses for bravery than any other ethnic race.

Many of my friends in the UK are Sikhs, they hate Muslims /Pakis/Arabs with a vengeance. Pakis try to groom Sikh girls and also in recent months have created websites detailing graphic pics of young Sikhs to shame their families.

You guys need to be less ignorant and open your fucking eyes, no wonder most people think your thick as shit. Sikhs are some of the bravest, honest most loyal fuckers i have ever met. Ask any white person in the UK if they don't think the same thing about Sikh people.

I love it.
G

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2009, 08:11:21 AM »
Wow, you cant read a few paragraphs to gain some knowledge and understanding yet you have the right to form an opinion.

Man the future looks bleak, yet they allow dumb fucks like Lax to vote - fucking sheep!!!!

In My country, we have rights
and I did not vote
so be calm, scholar
temper your anger
and
I am not really dumb
not the smartest, either

suckmymuscle

« Reply #54 on: August 01, 2009, 08:15:26 AM »
Hahaha I'd seriously love to see the great Mr. Yates become the English Prime minister one day - he's as intelligent and hard working as they come, not to mention his common sense grounding and blue collar work ethics.

Nasser on the other hand, would still be stuck with selling his soiled posing trunks :-\

Great post!!!!! :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #55 on: August 01, 2009, 08:59:42 AM »
Indian/Paki's are dreadful to deal with in business.....cheapest turds on the planet.  But all you have to do is convince the wife and the ball-less husband will follow.....

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: August 01, 2009, 01:10:43 PM »
You have Sikh, Turban-headed soldiers guarding the queen and buckingham palace?

Is your muslim problem really that bad???

Thats a bullshit statement, made by a complete idiot with no knowledge. The Sikhs were traditionally the most loyal population in India to the British Raj, there were always good relations between us and the Sikh community. This despite the fact that we massacred them at Amritsar, those who did come into Britain integrated well and have never caused any problems in the country. They have NOTHING to do with the muslim problem in Britain...nothing at all.

Please dont post anything else about my country ever again, you clearly know nothing of either our history or the difference between a muslim and a Sikh for that matter.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 01, 2009, 01:20:51 PM »
Thats a bullshit statement, made by a complete idiot with no knowledge. The Sikhs were traditionally the most loyal population in India to the British Raj, there were always good relations between us and the Sikh community. This despite the fact that we massacred them at Amritsar, those who did come into Britain integrated well and have never caused any problems in the country. They have NOTHING to do with the muslim problem in Britain...nothing at all.

YOU did this and you call me an idiot? Well, if being an idiot means I am different than you...then yes, dumbass limey, I am an idiot.

dont post anything else about my country ever again, you clearly know nothing of either our history or the difference between a muslim and a Sikh for that matter.

whateva

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: August 01, 2009, 01:28:35 PM »

Please dont post anything else about my country ever again, you clearly know nothing of either our history or the difference between a muslim and a Sikh for that matter.

Calm down UK ,
Moosejay  is intellectually stunted, philosophically unenlightened, and worldly ignorant. He is divisive, petulant, parochial, self centered, and erratic. .
But when it comes to knowledge of  , ''G4P'' , ''N.I.L.F''  and ''MRSA USA300'', He is in a league of his own.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 01, 2009, 01:32:35 PM »

oh
and 'meltdown'
hth

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: August 01, 2009, 01:42:02 PM »
oh
and 'meltdown'
hth

Right...perhaps I should start making sweeping derogatory statements about your country concerning african americans, or Mexicans or the Irish or the Italians (jeez at least I lived in the USA for a bit so I wouldn't be a total moron) that are racially tinged and clearly completely wrong.

Do your homework before you post anything like this again.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: August 01, 2009, 01:43:24 PM »
Right...perhaps I should start making sweeping derogatory statements about your country concerning african americans, or Mexicans or the Irish or the Italians (jeez at least I lived in the USA for a bit so I wouldn't be a total moron) that are racially tinged and clearly completely wrong.

Ha...if they deserve it...I will give it to 'em myself.

You are such the jingoist ;D

Do your homework before you post anything like this again.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: August 01, 2009, 01:53:06 PM »

trust me Im not Jingoist...if you want to slam Britain fine, just make sure you know what your talking about. Comments about bad teeth and Redcoats I'm very used to  ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #63 on: August 01, 2009, 01:59:50 PM »
Loved England when I was there in 2007.  London was amazing, can't wait to go back.  Pubs are cool, architecture is great.
Too bad the English government has become too tolerant to nonassimilating immigrants.  Its almost like they have bent over in responce to the last century of their imperialistic ways.  The pendulum needs to swing back to something reasonable and protect some British culture.  Recognizing shaira law is completely ridiculous.  Most people blend well in England, except some of the muslims.  The gov needs to grow a pair in regards to the nonassimilating muslims that try to take over, its a great country otherwise...beautiful.

Good info about the Sikhs.  Didn't know that.  Sound like a good lot.

the_steevo_uk

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: August 01, 2009, 02:06:37 PM »
Too bad the English government has become too tolerant to nonassimilating immigrants.  Its almost like they have bent over in responce to the last century of their imperialistic ways.  The pendulum needs to swing back to something reasonable and protect some British culture.  Recognizing shaira law is completely ridiculous.  Most people blend well in England, except some of the muslims. 

Spot on...the Labour Government has really been responsible for this mess though. Trouble is I doubt a Conservative government would be much different, David Cameron will be the next PM but he is definitely not the long term solution, not matter how many teenage magazines he seems to appear in.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #65 on: August 01, 2009, 03:23:55 PM »

Not taught any basic comprehension where you're from?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 01, 2009, 03:32:33 PM »
my Sikh friend is perhaps the nicest person I know

you should get out more, lax

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #67 on: August 01, 2009, 06:08:49 PM »
Loved England when I was there in 2007.  London was amazing, can't wait to go back.  Pubs are cool, architecture is great.
Too bad the English government has become too tolerant to nonassimilating immigrants.  Its almost like they have bent over in responce to the last century of their imperialistic ways.  The pendulum needs to swing back to something reasonable and protect some British culture.  Recognizing shaira law is completely ridiculous.  Most people blend well in England, except some of the muslims.  The gov needs to grow a pair in regards to the nonassimilating muslims that try to take over, its a great country otherwise...beautiful.

Good info about the Sikhs.  Didn't know that.  Sound like a good lot.

Very true, I'm sick of us being told we can't do things for fear of offending people who come here.  We've had Christmas festivals cancelled, been told to take down Union Jack flags, and there was even talk of teaching Punjabi in our schools.  If people wanna come to England, then they should accept that things will be English, not bitch and moan cos we do things our way.

Spot on...the Labour Government has really been responsible for this mess though. Trouble is I doubt a Conservative government would be much different, David Cameron will be the next PM but he is definitely not the long term solution, not matter how many teenage magazines he seems to appear in.

David Cameron is an idiot.  He's trying too hard to be cool and hip, when unfortunately he's just another toff who keeps ballsing it up royally.  If the Tories come back in, the first people they'll be helping is the upper class, at the expense of everyone else.

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2009, 06:45:40 PM »
my Sikh friend is perhaps the nicest person I know

you should get out more, lax

my best friend, who is from Ghana, is the smartest AND nicest person I know
yet
I have never been to Ghana

Imagine that.

in fact, he tells me, "Do not go to Ghana..." :P

lax

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: August 01, 2009, 06:47:02 PM »
trust me Im not Jingoist...if you want to slam Britain fine, just make sure you know what your talking about. Comments about bad teeth and Redcoats I'm very used to  ;D

I actually like Britain. they are always there for USA, and vice versa, unlike most other so called countries.

Just don't dig your muslim probs.

BTW, do the sikhs treat their women as equals?

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: August 01, 2009, 07:01:59 PM »

does any culture?

SUPREME BEING

• Getbig II
  • Bow down before thy!
« Reply #71 on: August 01, 2009, 07:12:45 PM »
I actually like Britain. they are always there for USA, and vice versa, unlike most other so called countries.

Just don't dig your muslim probs.

Sikh women ages 18-35 literally have too much power in Sikh households nowadays. In the past in the UK that is, both adults will find jobs (please keep in mind some of these tough bastards would work 12 hour shift 7 days a week, plus you don't get any attitude from old school Sikhs) and then it was the woman's role to still prepare food and keep the house in shape (ala 50s America). Most of the women had to work because most men got low paid jobs.

However, the Sikh woman now are more dominant than ever before, they are about 90% same as white women in the UK but they have not tipped over the edge just yet and still maintain some decency and modesty (basing this on the ones i know). They seem to still have some values and are often very faithful to there husbands. However, we all know the tide is turning and women are becoming just like men, Sikh women are also going in the same direction.

Also, back in the day Sikhs had arrange marriages - before you bash go ahead and look at the divorce stats. Nowadays every Sikh i know is having love marriages - i also have noticed the divorce rate rising too.

Basically Sikh women are quite fucking dominant and treated more than equally (i dated a Sikh girl for about 2 years, she was extremely caring and faithful, however, i cannot generalise based on my own experience). Sometimes we have to keep in mind though that our women's rights have gone to far, women should not act like men and this is causing major breakdown in morals - look at UK binge drinking scene, women are getting more fucked up than the men.

Yet to meet a Sikh girl who did not dress or act like a Western chick, or on that hand forced to marry. However, this is just based on my own experience.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #72 on: August 01, 2009, 11:08:06 PM »
Someone needs to "photoshop" box cutters in place of the knives on the ends of the guns...

We need Arnold to be president in the states. Dorian to be prime minister of the UK...Gunther can take over Germany...MuscleCenter will be the leader of Japan...Sev can be a trash man in Romania...Alex23 will take over France...Lax will take over Mexico so he can have plenty of shirtless landscapers...Paul Dillett will lead Canada because he's not allowed to leave it...Kamali will lead Iran and we will all bomb it into tomorrow...Ron will lead Israel...Fedor will be the leader of Russia...Milo's will lead Yugoslavia...Lee Priest will be Jacques the royal the piss boy for the leaders of Australia.

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: August 02, 2009, 04:27:17 AM »
did not read this
however
we need profiling here
despite what libs say
if several gentlemen with turbans
are trying to get on my plane
I ain't boarding

that's probably a good thing. We don't need you on the plane...

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #74 on: August 02, 2009, 04:39:02 AM »

Don't you think it's cool that reality isn't skin-deep to some people? If dark skin and a beard troubles you then your upbringing was poor.