Author Topic: Branch Warren Getting Fired Up!  (Read 11403 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Re: Branch Warren Getting Fired Up!
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2010, 01:45:45 PM »
I wonder how many bodybuilders utilizes the Nubain-Meth combo to make reps to failure be as easy as the first rep?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2010, 02:04:42 PM »
I wonder how many bodybuilders utilizes the Nubain-Meth combo to make reps to failure be as easy as the first rep?

only 5% of bodybuilders know this method.

you just ruined it for every1!

marty31672

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2010, 03:13:59 PM »
muscletech products are expensive
i guess like in most endeavors the advantage goes to the person who has more money

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2010, 03:24:22 PM »
great natural athlete!
No doubt about it...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2010, 05:28:33 PM »
He's about the only bodybuilder who looks like he knows how to train hard.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2010, 05:35:59 PM »
lol love the form on the front raises.   :o

newmom

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2010, 10:09:33 PM »
its all about the BAIN...

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2010, 10:33:18 PM »

LOL

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2010, 11:45:17 PM »
look at all the morons who preach "good form".. theyre all personal trainers who stand at 170lb

then u see the fuckers in the gym that are 220 6% who train heavy, abit better than branch from, but again its FARRRR from perfect

also a couple years ago i said fuck training with good form and started training heavy with somewhat good form and i actually grew

I'm inclined to agree with this gh15 wannabe. I've never, ever seen an advance bodybuilder train with good form. Sometimes I think that by throwing the weights around like they do causes more muscle damage and stimulates more growth. Also, studies have show that the most important part of the movement is when the muscle is near the stretched position. So for chest, it's the bottom portion of flys that's more important than the full contracted position. And it's during that bottom or stretched portion of the movement is where you get the most force when you are throwing the weights around. Of course, there's more chance for injury but if you are taking a ton of gh then your tendons and handle it better.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 01:19:07 AM »
those deadlifts are fuckin brutal  :-X

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2010, 08:18:30 AM »
I'm inclined to agree with this gh15 wannabe. I've never, ever seen an advance bodybuilder train with good form. Sometimes I think that by throwing the weights around like they do causes more muscle damage and stimulates more growth. Also, studies have show that the most important part of the movement is when the muscle is near the stretched position. So for chest, it's the bottom portion of flys that's more important than the full contracted position. And it's during that bottom or stretched portion of the movement is where you get the most force when you are throwing the weights around. Of course, there's more chance for injury but if you are taking a ton of gh then your tendons and handle it better.

It's not right. The success of a pro is due to their drug regime and genetic makeup. Yes, you have to put effort and dedication to your training, but you're gonna put poor form near the top of the list of reasons? It only leads to injures. For every guy that has success with sloppy form, there's a 100 that don't and you never hear or care to see them.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2010, 04:43:54 PM »
It's not right. The success of a pro is due to their drug regime and genetic makeup. Yes, you have to put effort and dedication to your training, but you're gonna put poor form near the top of the list of reasons? It only leads to injures. For every guy that has success with sloppy form, there's a 100 that don't and you never hear or care to see them.

How successful can these "good form" trainers be if you never hear of them? There's got to be some guys out there that are juice to gills, have good genetics and train with good form. It's just that when 100% of the champs all train with poor form it just makes you wonder. The one with the best form I've seen train is Cutler but he's still throwing those dumbells around doing lateral raises and curls.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 04:45:58 PM »
How successful can these "good form" trainers be if you never hear of them? There's got to be some guys out there that are juice to gills, have good genetics and train with good form. It's just that when 100% of the champs all train with poor form it just makes you wonder. The one with the best form I've seen train is Cutler but he's still throwing those dumbells around doing lateral raises and curls.
Excellent point.  Bob Chic has pretty good form but well ya know...

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: March 13, 2010, 04:48:13 PM »
Excellent point.  Bob Chic has pretty good for but well ya know...

Ouch!

io856

« Reply #39 on: March 13, 2010, 04:50:42 PM »
Dorian Yates used good form

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: March 13, 2010, 05:05:59 PM »
Dorian Yates used good form

I think the definition of strict form varies with person to person. This would not be Arthur Jone's approved.

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #41 on: March 15, 2010, 06:16:17 PM »
I think the definition of strict form varies with person to person.

I don't see a problem so much with Dorian's cheat curls, I was thinking more like heavy squats and deadlifts, stuff where you don't keep a flat back. Bench pressing too high can screw up your rotator cuffs too. That type of stuff.