Author Topic: Trey Brewer fires Daniel Stuckart  (Read 18052 times)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
Trey Brewer fires Daniel Stuckart
« on: August 13, 2008, 03:49:43 PM »
 Daniel Stuckart /Trey Brewer announce termination of Agent Agreement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Stuckart, owner of Titanz Nutrition and a top national bodybuilding coach, and Trey Brewer, amature bodybuilder best known for being featured in BSN supplement ads in magazines have agreed to terminate their Agency agreement.

Daniel introduced Trey to bodybuilding, and mentored him in training, posing, and dieting for three years while managing his career to achieve the milestone overall win in 2006 at the NPC Excalibur. In another landmark to Trey's career, Daniel was the chief negotiator to garner one of amature bodybuilding's largest contacts for the then 21 year old. Daniel assessed Trey's physique for weaknesses and advised him on exercises, and recommending diet plans. However, after 2006 Daniel was no longer Trey's trainer, and did not guide him through workouts. Nutrition guidance was provided on a routine basis as gratis to a friend. After a top 5 placing at the Jr Nationals this year, Trey expressed the desire to work more independently as his own Agent. They mutually have agreed to terminate their Agent Agreement.

Daniel wishes Trey a successful future in bodybuilding, and continues to manage a thriving nutrition business with many clients.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
Re: TREY BREWER FIRES DANIEL FUCKTARD
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 03:53:42 PM »
Best decision of Trey's young life.

Congrats for getting rid of him!

U can tell hes a scumbag the way he threw Trey under the bus with writing this.

Looks like Trey smartened up realized this dude was a fraud and Stuckart tried to save face by bad mouthing Brewer.

What a bitch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Stuckart, owner of Titanz Nutrition and a top national bodybuilding coach, and Trey Brewer, amature bodybuilder best known for being featured in
BSN supplement ads in magazines have agreed to terminate their Agency agreement.

Daniel introduced Trey to bodybuilding, and mentored him in training, posing, and dieting for three years while managing his career to achieve the milestone overall win in 2006 at the NPC Excalibur. In another landmark to Trey's career, Daniel was the chief negotiator to garner one of amature bodybuilding's largest contacts for the then 21 year old. Daniel assessed Trey's physique for weaknesses and advised him on exercises, and recommending diet plans. However, after 2006 Daniel was no longer Trey's trainer, and did not guide him through workouts. Nutrition guidance was provided on a routine basis as gratis to a friend. After a top 5 placing at the Jr Nationals this year, Trey expressed the desire to work more independently as his own Agent. They mutually have agreed to terminate their Agent Agreement.

Daniel wishes Trey a successful future in bodybuilding, and continues to manage a thriving nutrition business with many clients.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »
Now trey can go back to looking like this!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 03:57:33 PM »
Best decision of Trey's young life.

Congrats for getting rid of that fagbag Trey!

U can tell hes a scumbag the way he threw Trey under the bus with writing this.

Looks like Trey smartened up realized this dude was a fraud and Stuckart tried to save face by bad mouthing Brewer.

What a bitch.

no one cares

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 04:01:05 PM »
Funny how he says he wasn't training Trey until after he did bad.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2008, 04:01:54 PM »
Funny how he says he wasn.t training Trey until after he did bad.

bingo!

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2008, 04:03:26 PM »
I cant stand guys that roll up their sleeves... A dude ive known unfortuneatly rolls up his sleeves and walks like a bad ass....Its superbly pathetic....

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2008, 04:03:51 PM »
Trey should have entered the Nationals too.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2008, 04:14:04 PM »
Theres this guy named Jim Magnone that should train Trey. He'd probably have him a pro card by the end of the year

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2008, 04:19:17 PM »
Theres this guy named Jim Magnone that should train Trey. He'd probably have him a pro card by the end of the year

Thanks for the props bro. I really would like to know what some if these guys do to screw up so bad. I'm not raggin on Trey, he seems lke a good guy. I am sure he realizes though what he did wrong and won't repeat it again.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2008, 04:20:37 PM »
Now trey can go back to looking like this!
damn his legs are insane. :o

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2008, 04:21:15 PM »
Thanks for the props bro. I really would like to know what some if these guys do to screw up so bad. I'm not raggin on Trey, he seems lke a good guy. I am sure he realizes though what he did wrong and won't repeat it again.

it sux that your not doin diets anymore because Trey could defintely use your expertise. Maybe Palumbo can help him out or Hany Rambod they seem to fuck up people the least.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »
I can understand why any serious bodybuilder would want someone to help out and give some good advice, etc. BUT, why do so many seem to think they are REQUIRED to have some guru do their diet or contest prep, etc.
Daniel S is a smart guy and seems to have donw well getting Trey "visible" and on track for a pro card in the near future.
I don't think Arnold or Sergio or Zane ever had any contest prep guru dicate every last gram of food and work out. I do think it is a good idea to have some experienced person critique you from time to time and give critical feedback as you dial in.
Maybe I am an out of touch , old fart, but most of the extreme contest prep regimes seem more like voodoo or black magic , etc. Maybe they should summon this guy before  a show .... ;D

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Re: Trey Brewer fires Daniel Stuckart
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2008, 06:00:20 PM »
wish my breakups were that cordial.

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2008, 06:54:53 PM »
yeah, just look what magnome did for tamali... from 3rd tier to 4th tier and no more muscetech contract..

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2008, 06:57:39 PM »
yeah, just look what magnome did for tamali... from 3rd tier to 4th tier and no more muscetech contract..

U spelled my name wrong.  >:(

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2008, 07:13:01 PM »
what happened to the dude who would spam the board with trey brewer overeating pictures?

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2008, 07:21:11 PM »

Daniel Stuckart, owner of Titanz Nutrition and a top national bodybuilding coach, and Trey Brewer, amature bodybuilder best known for being featured in BSN supplement ads in magazines have agreed to terminate their Agency agreement.

Where do you get your information??????

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2008, 07:21:26 PM »

Mike, why did you change the title of this thread  :-\
just not good enough

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2008, 07:38:55 PM »
Mike, why did you change the title of this thread  :-\

A "MOD" did ................(and mispelled fired "Fures")
so i changed it back (except for the "Fucktard" part...........guess they didn't like that?)

:-\

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2008, 07:57:05 PM »
Hello bodybuilding and fitness community, Trey Brewer from team BSN here! It is August 13, 2008 and I am looking and feeling better than ever. I would like to start off by answering the "BIG QUESTION" Did my nutritionist/trainer Daniel Stuckart and I split? The answer is yes. Daniel is a very good friend of mine and an exceptional trainer/nutritionists. Mine and Daniels split was due to conflicting schedules on both parts. I owe Daniel great thanks for all of his help and guidance over the years.
  To answer the next "BIG QUESTIONS" Who is my nutritionists/trainer now? As far as nutritionists go, I went to the best, IFBB Pro Johnny Stewart. As for my trainer, a good friend in my own back yard by the name of ROPEMAN is keeping me on track! "Come on guys!!!" I can't leak out all of my secrets.
  Now I am sure that everyone is curious as to how I am looking and how much I weigh. IFBB Pro Johnny Stewart tested my body fat on August 8, 2008. I weighed 287lbs at 6% body fat. I even took pictures to prove my weight the following day at the gym (292lbs). My diet is strick and my training is on point! I am more focused and more determined than ever to bring the biggest and best Trey Brewer to the stage at National's in Atlanta, GA on November 21, 2008.
  I am very appreciative of all the support and help that my sponser BSN has given me over the years. BSN not only produces the #1 suppliments on the market today but employs some of the best people I have ever met. I cannot thank the BSN athletes, BSN and their staff enough, thank you so much!
  To my fans, get ready baby! This November at Nationals in Atlanta, GA you will see the biggest and best Trey Brewer ever. Thank you for all of the support. See you soon.

Trey Brewer "The Phenom"
    Team BSN Athlete

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2008, 07:59:33 PM »
A "MOD" did ................(and mispelled fired "Fures")
so i changed it back (except for the "Fucktard" part...........guess they didn't like that?)

:-\
lolol

well I liked the original title...and I agree, i think this is a great thing for Trey
just not good enough

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2008, 08:02:29 PM »
Obviously TY (ROPEMAN) FELDER ....................(lee haneys old training partner)
is Trey's new trainer

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #23 on: August 14, 2008, 04:50:27 AM »
Did Ron see the future?

Ron to Daniel, "DON'T MESS IT UP NOW"!

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/2007arnold/LIFT_GETBIG/saturday/treybrewer.mov
Elevate Your Image.™

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: August 14, 2008, 06:09:14 AM »
Obviously TY (ROPEMAN) FELDER ....................(lee haneys old training partner)
is Trey's new trainer

Why did my post get deleted commenting on Rope????

As stated before I think and so do many others think ROPE IS A TOOOOOOOOOOLLL!!!

He sucks dick to get NPC BBrs placed in National level shows. 

I hope Trey knows what he is doing! !  Good luck buddy!!