Author Topic: Christopher Langan - The Smartest Man On Earth Is Jacked  (Read 85921 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Christopher Langan - The Smartest Man On Earth Is Jacked
« Reply #50 on: January 06, 2009, 11:59:48 AM »
Of course you are. You're a 300 pound with abs muscle monster Getbig millionaire with an IQ of 200!  ::)
conveniently he has never posted a pic.

'he's got nothing to prove to a bunch of losers on a forum'  ::) ::) ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #51 on: January 06, 2009, 12:02:15 PM »
He just needs to work on his cage fighting.

right...and forgot about the o.ooooooooo1 bf

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #52 on: January 06, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »
conveniently he has never posted a pic.

'he's got nothing to prove to a bunch of losers on a forum'  ::) ::) ::)

Of course he hasnt, yet he spend a great deal of time attacking other peoples physiques... reminds me of Pumpster on the training board... lets not forget suckmymuscle is also a self proclaimed expert on nutrition...  ::)
Z

body88

« Reply #53 on: January 06, 2009, 12:08:09 PM »
A lot of good school did for Bill Gates, or Einstein.  School is a waste of time, especially when you're smarter than the teachers who depend on the text books for their knowledge.

Lets do a study of the richest men in the world.  You tell me out of the top 100 how many went to school (and to college) and those who didn't.  School is certainly not a waste of time.  Guys like Gates (who went to school until he dropped out of college) are the exception, not the rule.

Out of all the highest income people in your area, I bet 90% of them went to school.  Do you think Gates kids go to school?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #54 on: January 06, 2009, 12:09:46 PM »
Lets do a study of the richest men in the world.  You tell me out of the top 100 how many went to school (and to college) and those who didn't.  School is certainly not a waste of time.  Guys like Gates (who went to school btw) are the exception, not the rule.

Out of all the highest income people in your area, I bet 90% of them went to school.

Why go to school when all you need to do is create a getbig account like suckmymuscle and turn into a compulsive liar and claim you're "filthy rich"  :D
Z

suckmymuscle

« Reply #55 on: January 06, 2009, 01:51:48 PM »
  Ha ha ha...Blotroll obessing over me. And of course I've never posted a pic, as I reallydon't care what you guys think. You conversely, Blutroll, have posted your pic and shown the whole board what a winner you are. Oh, brother. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 06, 2009, 07:51:19 PM »
So that's who gh15 is!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2009, 08:21:02 PM »
Millennium Mouse 

An Ecological Parable

- by Christopher Michael Langan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is a tiny cabin in the northern woods.  Because it is tiny, it is easy to heat during the long, cold mountain winters.  But because it is so warm and cozy, it is also a good winter abode for the mice that live in the surrounding hills.  Each winter, a pair of mice finds a way into the cabin and makes a home there.  If they were able to exercise good judgment, these mice would remain as unobtrusive as possible, taking a few stray crumbs and tidying up after themselves so as not to arouse the suspicion and ire of their hosts.  Life would be warm and comfortable atop a ceiling beam over the potbelly stove, and enough crumbs would fall from the homeowners’ plates to sustain their tiny guests.  In fact, these little guests could even take pride in helping to keep the floors clean!  They would live modestly until spring approached, have a single litter of pups, and then exit with their new family into the wide world outside the cabin as soon as the weather permitted.  That way, when the coast was clear six or seven months later, those who had survived could use their old entranceway under the eaves and get cozy for another winter. 

Unfortunately, this is simply not the nature of mice.  First one pair comes in.  Then another, and another.  They begin to fight for territory, screaming at each other in the wee hours and sometimes even awakening their hosts.  Soon, they are scrounging hungrily from table to stove to countertop, eliminating their bodily wastes even where the food that sustains them is prepared and served.  Meanwhile, they breed copiously in nests made of materials torn from the private possessions of their hosts, wreaking havoc on bedding and furniture.  Before long, the cabin undergoes a population explosion of filthy, destructive, combative little beasts that boldly rob their hosts right under their incredulous noses, urinating and defecating in the food supply to boot.  And their hosts, being left with no choice, retaliate by setting a lethal gauntlet of spring traps, glue strips and poison bait.  Mouse Armageddon ensues, and a pile of tiny bodies accumulates under the window. 

In considering the self-destructive behavior of mice, human beings silently congratulate themselves on their superior judgment.  “Mice are stupid to behave so injudiciously,” they think.  “If these mice just went easier on us, we might be able to tolerate them.  But since they lack the intelligence to see this, we’ll simply have to keep trapping and killing them.”  On the basis of such thoughts, one might almost think that human beings were innately wiser than mice with regard to such matters.  But in this, one would be profoundly mistaken.  For the only thing that separates the planet earth from that tiny cabin in the woods is size, and the cumulative effect of mankind on the earth is every bit as disgusting, from an ecological viewpoint, as that of mice on a cabin.   

Being the evolutionary descendants of tiny mouselike proto-mammals, human beings are every bit as capable as mice of overpopulating, befouling and fighting over their living space, and there is no sane reason to think that the ultimate outcome will be any less unpleasant.  After all, a mouse can always scurry from one cabin to another in an emergency.  But when the earth is fouled beyond habitability, there will be no scurrying away from it, at least for the vast majority of us.  Like mice, we will be trapped here and exterminated.  And when that day comes, we will obviously not have our “superior intelligence” as a species to thank for it.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #58 on: January 06, 2009, 08:50:48 PM »
IQ scores are nice, but it doesn't pay the bills.  I've got a genius level IQ, but it's never done much for me.  I found school boring to a certain degree because it wasn't challenging enough.  I've always found it hard to motivate myself to achieve things.

Although having a Mensa card is nice!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #59 on: January 06, 2009, 08:56:11 PM »
IQ scores are nice, but it doesn't pay the bills.  I've got a genius level IQ, but it's never done much for me.  I found school boring to a certain degree because it wasn't challenging enough.  I've always found it hard to motivate myself to achieve things.

The super model girlfriend you must have can't be to shabby either...Or do you find her to be overbearing?

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 06, 2009, 09:00:44 PM »

i dont get that, you have a gift for solving problems. You can solve very complex problems quickly . So why cant you solve the problem you just stated in your post?. How can you use your talent, your IQ, into a profession that makes money and provides some prestige?  What are the logical steps to get this completed.

Maybe the problem is you have a low EQ...I know people that are very smart but they are clueless in social situations and cannot read physical clues and emotions on other people, therefore they are not very employable because they cant get along with other people...is that your problem. I think they call it Aspergers Syndrome.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #61 on: January 06, 2009, 09:07:26 PM »
Lets do a study of the richest men in the world.  You tell me out of the top 100 how many went to school (and to college) and those who didn't.  School is certainly not a waste of time.  Guys like Gates (who went to school until he dropped out of college) are the exception, not the rule.

Out of all the highest income people in your area, I bet 90% of them went to school.  Do you think Gates kids go to school?

Also take into account Gates dropped out of Harvard.

Most successful people went to school. You can't really take into account certain athletes and movie stars, because there aren't that many of them. In general, people who go to school have nearly double the incomes. The world highest paid corporate executives have MBAs from top programs, the leading executives of the government all went to top law schools. Need I cite more examples?

Just because some guy made it without school doesn't mean the average Joe will.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »
I lke this Langdon guy, Im suprised Hollywood hasnt come a calling, he is very castable...he appeals to all americans, religious, blue collar, intellectual, high brow, low brow...he is charming, good looking, a victimized background that he rose above, stood up to a bruitish father, all great for Hollywood and the talk show circuit...could be a great politician too.( I guess thats the same as Hollywood)

but one thing bothers me i think he is a communist. He says at one point in his interview that he believes that the people with the highest IQ's should be running the country. That might make sense at first hearing it, but isnt this what Marx believed and put into practice. Didnt the Marxist elite use their high IQ's to destroy the lives of millions of people. HE said he thinks our country is in such bad shape because it is controlled by the majority and the majority of people have mediocre IQ's. 

So this guy could be dangerous, a wolf in sheeps clothing.

Dreadlord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: January 06, 2009, 09:51:40 PM »
Also take into account Gates dropped out of Harvard.

Most successful people went to school. You can't really take into account certain athletes and movie stars, because there aren't that many of them. In general, people who go to school have nearly double the incomes. The world highest paid corporate executives have MBAs from top programs, the leading executives of the government all went to top law schools. Need I cite more examples?

Just because some guy made it without school doesn't mean the average Joe will.

Very true. However there are individuals who learn through apprenticeship and then go on to start their own businesses. Technically they didn't go to college but they did receive an education of sorts  through experience.

Warren Buffett went to  Columbia Business School to study directly under Benjamin Graham. He credits Graham's theory as being vital to his success

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 06, 2009, 10:01:17 PM »
I lke this Langdon guy, Im suprised Hollywood hasnt come a calling, he is very castable...he appeals to all americans, religious, blue collar, intellectual, high brow, low brow...he is charming, good looking, a victimized background that he rose above, stood up to a bruitish father, all great for Hollywood and the talk show circuit...could be a great politician too.( I guess thats the same as Hollywood)

but one thing bothers me i think he is a communist. He says at one point in his interview that he believes that the people with the highest IQ's should be running the country. That might make sense at first hearing it, but isnt this what Marx believed and put into practice. Didnt the Marxist elite use their high IQ's to destroy the lives of millions of people. HE said he thinks our country is in such bad shape because it is controlled by the majority and the majority of people have mediocre IQ's. 

So this guy could be dangerous, a wolf in sheeps clothing.

I think if he went on the Jay Cutler shrinking diet and lost a good 50 pounds, then he certainly could hop in front of a screen...He differently has the pumpkin head that most people in front of the camera have...Maybe if they make another Police Academy, he will have a new job...

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #65 on: January 06, 2009, 10:33:27 PM »
  All that is interconnected! At the most essential level, quantum theory is almost undistinguishible from metaphysics! The physical and the abstract intermingle at the core - if you go deep enough into it! How can you be so dense?!

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Apparently he didn't read or understand Langan's theory of everything - the Cognitive Theory Model of The Universe.

Quantum theory suggest that our minds shape reality at the most base levels. We posit God(all that is reality); God posits us - the circuit is closed.
All that exist at the quantum level is a wave of unlimited variable 'potentials' until it is moved by thought.
It seems that, Emmanuel Kant will be vindicated by science.
☠ Order of Nephilim

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: January 06, 2009, 11:15:16 PM »
well, wether he 's a genius or not, you're still all a bunch of retarded losers.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 06, 2009, 11:19:39 PM »
well, wether he 's a genius or not, you're still all a bunch of retarded losers.

Well then I guess I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing stevia...Get me Ted Stryker...Pronto!!!

shiftedShapes

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: January 06, 2009, 11:20:34 PM »
this dude is the typical getbigger.  24 inch arms 200 IQ

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #69 on: January 06, 2009, 11:21:14 PM »
this dude is the typical getbigger.  24 inch arms 200 IQ

Exactly

I don't see what all the fuss is about...
No doubt about it...

Mrdibbs

• Getbig III
« Reply #70 on: January 06, 2009, 11:37:46 PM »

I bet the women at mensa are unfuckable.

High IQ + woman mind goes completely wrong

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #71 on: January 07, 2009, 05:38:32 AM »
I've been reading Malcolm Gladwell's new book Outliers, and in it he profiles Christopher Langan who is reported to have an IQ somewhere between 195 and 210.  He had a rough life growing up but got into weightlifting as a way of coping with his inability to communicate and socialize effectively with others.  Apparently he was even a bouncer for a few years.  Its pretty fascinating stuff.

Is he in space?
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2009, 05:42:06 AM »
Is he in space?

yes in space with the falcon doing low gravity bench pressing
A

WillRiker

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: January 07, 2009, 11:58:37 AM »
 That's an incredibly sophomoric analyses, ND. IQ correlates statistically with school and job performance so strongly that Princeton used to give more importance to a candidate's IQ rather than SAT scores.

IQ tests don't measure idiot savant skills, but rather the ability to think logically and to retain information, which is the basis of what we call intelligence. A guy who is able to get a good score on an IQ test is far more likely to be able to solve problems in real life than the guy who does poorly. The ability to think logically comes in handy when understanding how a car engine works, or a computer, or how to properly invest your money, etcetera. If you do a regressive analyses, you'll see that IQ test performance correlated with doing well on most aspects of life.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The correlation between IQ and job performance is about 33%, in statistical terms that means shit. But hey you know the saying with statistics and lies...

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #74 on: January 07, 2009, 05:31:16 PM »
The super model girlfriend you must have can't be to shabby either...Or do you find her to be overbearing?

I'm afraid I never got the super model girlfriend.  Thing is though, there aren't many really attractive girls with any personality.  I prefer people with some wit and a good sense of humour.  Pretty girls are stoopid.