Author Topic: If you were God how would you exist for ever and ever  (Read 7027 times)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
Re: If you were God how would you exist for ever and ever
« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2012, 04:34:24 AM »
I would play tricks on Tbombz, like in the middle of the night appear in his room and say "TAYLOOORR....I HAVE TAKEN YOUR GIRLFRIEND! and he would look over and not be able to see her because her eyes are closed, and while he is mourning because she's the only one who bums him properly, I'd go downstairs and steal his gear from the fridge and all his pre packed meals (as I LOVE m&m's!)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2012, 04:58:21 AM »
Without Faith, "intelligence" and "reasoning", are nothing, and at best, destructive, being only geared toward the self without considering the interest (survival) of others.  

But hey, arent most of you childless uneducated fatherless meatheads in the firstplace. Some of you are even on steroids. What do you know about love, confidence, and ...Faith.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2012, 04:59:07 AM »
Without Faith, intelligence, reasoning, are nothing, and at best, destructive, being only geared toward the self even if at the expense of the others. 

But hey, arent most of you childless uneducated fatherless meatheads in the firstplace. What do you know about love, confidence, and ...Faith.

are you saying you love the cock
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2012, 05:02:57 AM »
Without Faith, "intelligence" and "reasoning", are nothing, and at best, destructive, being only geared toward the self without considering the interest (survival) of others. 

But hey, arent most of you childless uneducated fatherless meatheads in the firstplace. What do you know about love, confidence, and ...Faith.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2012, 05:03:34 AM »
are you saying you love the cock

What he's probably saying bigmc, is that if his boyfriend forgot to put fresh semen in his sandwiches, he would start making his own lunch!

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2012, 08:55:56 AM »
I read your question just fine.  You did not like my evidence because it was based on logic and reason.  If you believe logic and reason are poor arguments, then that is your opinion to form.  It does not negate the argument however.  You asked for evidence.  I gave it.  You want a different type of evidence, then please be specific. 

For example, if I said, please provide evidence that George Washington was born and didn't just come from nothing. 
You might say, "Of course he was born, he is a man.  All men are born." 
And I would repeat like you did, "Prove it." 
You might say, "Well, we have records of his birth, and people who saw him".
And I would say, "Those are all made up, prove that he was born and hasn't just always existed. Did you personally see his birth?  Then how do you know he had a birth?"

How might you go about PROVING that George Washington was born and didn't just come from nothing?  LOGIC and REASON would dictate that he had to be born.  Anyone who would say otherwise would be called a fool.  Yet, you dismiss LOGIC and REASON as if they are invalid evidence for the question I answered.  You tell me who is the fool.

Logic and reason are not evidence.  It doesn't matter how many times you say it or try and spin it.  It isn't evidence.  If you don't understand that, especially after I have explained it to you numerous times, I don't know what else can be done.

The fact you think we can only prove George Washington existed through reason and logic shows your gross misunderstanding of how evidence actually works. There are numerous ways to verify George Washington existed besides logic that it would be ridiculous for me to have to actually explain that to you. 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2012, 09:01:56 AM »
Do you have a brain?

Have you ever PERSONALLY
Seen it?
Touched it?
Smelled it?
Tasted it?
Heard it?

If your answer is NO to all of those questions, then one might ask, "How do you know you have a brain?"

Well, if other people have brains, then I think it is fair to use logic and reason to assume that you do too.  But of course logic and reason are poor arguments according to you are not true "EVIDENCE" that you have a brain, so maybe you don't have a brain.  I know you've got me pretty convinced at this point that it might be true.

::)

Spare me your ridiculous solipsistic argument.

No, we do not use evidence and reason to determine that humans have brains.  The answer to all your questions is obviously yes.  We have seen, touched, smelled, etc. a human brain.  If you are going to try and argue that since I personally have not done that to my very own brain, then  there is no use in trying to reason with you because the points you bring up are so easily dismissable it funny. 

I notice you didn't even try and refute my complete dismissal of your "creator" argument.  Doesn't that worry you?  Your best argument for the existence of god and it could be dismissed in a few sentences?

You should really try and understand the difference between logic and reason, and actual evidence.  You yourself said you can not provide evidence for the existence of your god.  Why do you believe in something that you have no evidence to justify your beliefs?  It's silly.

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2012, 12:19:46 PM »
Gonna Q some chicken breasts tonight.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2012, 12:45:22 PM »
Logic and reason are not evidence.  It doesn't matter how many times you say it or try and spin it.  It isn't evidence.  If you don't understand that, especially after I have explained it to you numerous times, I don't know what else can be done.

The fact you think we can only prove George Washington existed through reason and logic shows your gross misunderstanding of how evidence actually works. There are numerous ways to verify George Washington existed besides logic that it would be ridiculous for me to have to actually explain that to you. 
Yes and there are a number of ways to verify the very first known general in recorded history found in cuneiform tablets, the oldest known language,the birth of the Syrian capital of Damascus, the development of Ethiopia, The Mitraim river which is now the Nile, the reign of Tiglath Piliser of the Assyrian Dynesty and his Descendants - Sargon, Sennacherib, Essarhaddon, and Ashurbanipal respectively, The Babylonian exile with one of the greatest kings of the ancient world Nebuchadnezzar,, Greek rule and Roman Rule, but more importantly the birth of the following nations Israel, Palestine, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Greek, Northern African countries and parts of Asia. All of a common denomenator, the Biblical Narrative. Pretty sophisticated information for and anceint text, so I wouldn't exactly say there is no evidance of a God.

Using your logic 8)

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2012, 02:39:27 PM »
The same reason I believe I have a brain.  Anyone with logic and reason KNOWS there is a Creator. 

You havent answered anything, nor could you prove any of the questions I asked WITHOUT logic and reason. 

I am not really concerned with whether you believe there is a God or not.  Nor do I really care what you think of what I believe.  I find it interesting you are so desperate to try to say there is no God.  You don't know everything, nor do you know half of everything.  Perhaps God exists in the half you don't know about.  Yet you are determined God does not exist because you do not want to believe that He does. 

I am finished responding to you "Growth Noob".  Feel free to rant and rave about how you know there is no God. 

Typical theist strategy.  Make poorly thought out arguments, lie about positions I don't hold, ask ridiculous questions while not understanding the burden of proof is on them, then retreat.

Again, you are 100% wrong.  We can see, touch, feel, smell, etc.  the human brain.  It has absolutely nothing to do with logic.  Your examples are extremely poorly thought out.  I never once said there is no god.  I am questioning you on your beliefs and you couldn;t even come close to provide evidence to support your claims.  You should stop lying and falsely categorizing my arguments.

It's clear to anyone that you are finished responding because I am thoroughly exposing you and your untenable position.  If you don't respond, you prove exactly what I just said. 

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2012, 02:44:25 PM »
Yes and there are a number of ways to verify the very first known general in recorded history found in cuneiform tablets, the oldest known language,the birth of the Syrian capital of Damascus, the development of Ethiopia, The Mitraim river which is now the Nile, the reign of Tiglath Piliser of the Assyrian Dynesty and his Descendants - Sargon, Sennacherib, Essarhaddon, and Ashurbanipal respectively, The Babylonian exile with one of the greatest kings of the ancient world Nebuchadnezzar,, Greek rule and Roman Rule, but more importantly the birth of the following nations Israel, Palestine, Syria, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Ethiopia, Iraq, Iran, Italy, Greek, Northern African countries and parts of Asia. All of a common denomenator, the Biblical Narrative. Pretty sophisticated information for and anceint text, so I wouldn't exactly say there is no evidance of a God.

Using your logic 8)

And what does any of that have to do with evidence for a god?

Just to clarify, that's the same book that explains that all of humanity incestuously spawned from two single people in a garden with talking snakes right? 

That's the same book right?  Even so, I still fail to realize what any of what you just wrote has to do with evidence for a god. 

Please make that connection.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2012, 05:02:04 PM »
Sure, there is. Her whole mentality/belief system that is you believe strongly/positively enough in something, and work hard enough, that all the world's riches will just fall into your lap. Creepy, misguided mythologizing.

Well, she her philosophy is probably base on her own life with seems pretty successful. But the reality is for every Oprah, there are literally millions of folks who despite believing, hoping and thinking positive thoughts, have very ordinary lives minus any of the world's riches.