Author Topic: HARDCORE LEG PRESSES!  (Read 5220 times)

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: HARDCORE LEG PRESSES!
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2007, 10:14:00 PM »
hahah that doesnt even compare to what I did to my boy

he is one of those fat big guys (280lbs) who thinks just cause he's big that he's super strong and can outlift me although he's never lifted weights in his life-------we all have a friend like that ;) ;D

well after hearing him talk shit forever I finally got him to go to the gym with me, of course he wanted to bench so we warmed up, although he wanted to rack the bar right away ::)---so Im still warming up and I put 205lbs on the bench, I squeeze out not many reps since I was warming up and planning to max out next set.  SO he laughs thinking thats all I got and proceeds to get under the bar, well lets just say he didnt even get a rep and I let the bar sit on his chest for a little longer than I needed to ;)

he learned his lesson ;D ;D ;D

HAHAHAHA! Gotta love that shit.
HAHA, RON.....

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: December 31, 2007, 01:44:51 AM »
This "calf workout" was "intense" as fuck for sure.

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 31, 2007, 06:59:44 AM »
On that particular leg press machine which I think is the FLEX EQUIPMENT model...10 plates a side isn't too hard.

If he used the ICARIAN model he may be lucky to get 7 plates a side.

Dissagree here my friend.  The Flex machine is the more true and difficult of the 2.  10 plates per side on the Flex unit is far from  "isnt too hard", if you use a full ROM.  Yeah a bunch of half reps are not too hard.

Now the guy in this vid is NOT even getting close to parralel, sooooo...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: December 31, 2007, 07:16:20 AM »
seems to me cswole spends too much energy talking and that's why he's as weak as a kitten

joelocal

« Reply #29 on: December 31, 2007, 10:14:28 AM »
May the jealousy you feel after watching this, eat you alive!

;D

In the future I will be posting some of my strength and conditioning workouts from my athletes and clients on youtube, these will not be BBing type workout though.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2007, 11:19:04 AM »

;D

In the future I will be posting some of my strength and conditioning workouts from my athletes and clients on youtube, these will not be BBing type workout though.
Hey Joe, what are those little weights doing on the ends? They are getting in the way of more 45's.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

joelocal

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2007, 12:09:52 PM »
Hey Joe, what are those little weights doing on the ends? They are getting in the way of more 45's.

Even weight..........besides, can you see how tight I wrap my knees?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2007, 03:57:58 PM »
that video was suppose to be impressive?    LMAO

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: December 31, 2007, 04:33:08 PM »

Don't hate the player...hate the game.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2007, 04:36:59 PM »
I was right...it is Big Noli. Man I remember that guy on Mayhem a few years ago talking shit with a guy for days..even went to the guy's Store that he owned to discuss things..what a tool.

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2007, 08:21:27 PM »
why you guys clowning me, actually that video was a drop set, started out with full rack and decreased 2-3 plates each set...........I had actually just went cold turkey from roids in that video..........I did all my heavy lifting back in the early 2000's and mid to late 1990's.  I actually took photos of myself in 2003-04 to the firehouse lunch, I weighed 265 and all the guys gave me mad props and respect, the pics were even mind-blowing.  I got much respect from alex and tommy wishbone.  I can honestly say the video looks like I dont use full range of motion, but I did.  Take care guys happy new year, maybe I can scan the 2004 pics...............mcfar land recommended it, I was huge!  Take care guys, anyone coming to LA for the iron man hit me up. 

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2007, 08:24:10 PM »
why you guys clowning me, actually that video was a drop set, started out with full rack and decreased 2-3 plates each set...........I had actually just went cold turkey from roids in that video..........I did all my heavy lifting back in the early 2000's and mid to late 1990's.  I actually took photos of myself in 2003-04 to the firehouse lunch, I weighed 265 and all the guys gave me mad props and respect, the pics were even mind-blowing.  I got much respect from alex and tommy wishbone.  I can honestly say the video looks like I dont use full range of motion, but I did.  Take care guys happy new year, maybe I can scan the 2004 pics...............mcfar land recommended it, I was huge!  Take care guys, anyone coming to LA for the iron man hit me up. 
ok well that sounds impressive  bu tthat video i see guys do that at my gym everyday  no offense

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: December 31, 2007, 08:28:00 PM »
I never said it was impressive or heavy, it was a regular drop set, I have nothing to prove, that was just working out, not even hardcore or extreme, my boy eric just wanted to record it.  Maybe next time I can get a vid of me training with eric and jay cutler.  Happy new year.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2007, 08:29:28 PM »
I never said it was impressive or heavy, it was a regular drop set, I have nothing to prove, that was just working out, not even hardcore or extreme, my boy eric just wanted to record it.  Maybe next time I can get a vid of me training with eric and jay cutler.  Happy new year.

happy new year

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2008, 02:53:25 AM »

exactly, i seriously think that was the most unimpressive thing i've ever seen, simply because this bloated wanker is such an attention whore to go along with his pathetic strength. what was with the big agonised look on the face after that crap? then when he doesn't get the praise he craves, he comes with the typical "coulda, woulda, shoulda..." garbage. ::) hint to all other attention whores: when you attend a gym full of people with sunnies, cap, sleeveless shirt and camera, take film and the post it on the web, please don't add insult to the already perfectly baked guido that you are, by saying you had an off day...

there's a tube somewhere of some 75 year old grandpa doing more weight, with greater rom, more reps and he's fucking talking to a reporter in full sentences while he does it. cswol, shoot yourself in the head before you bring any more disrepute to the human race...

omgsoswole

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2008, 03:28:54 AM »
exactly, i seriously think that was the most unimpressive thing i've ever seen, simply because this bloated wanker is such an attention whore to go along with his pathetic strength. what was with the big agonised look on the face after that crap? then when he doesn't get the praise he craves, he comes with the typical "coulda, woulda, shoulda..." garbage. ::) hint to all other attention whores: when you attend a gym full of people with sunnies, cap, sleeveless shirt and camera, take film and the post it on the web, please don't add insult to the already perfectly baked guido that you are, by saying you had an off day...

there's a tube somewhere of some 75 year old grandpa doing more weight, with greater rom, more reps and he's fucking talking to a reporter in full sentences while he does it. cswol, shoot yourself in the head before you bring any more disrepute to the human race...

Go easy on him Beast, don't you realise how great he looked a few years back?  He even got 'mad props' for it in the Firehouse one time.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2008, 03:31:40 AM »
Go easy on him Beast, don't you realise how great he looked a few years back?  He even got 'mad props' for it in the Firehouse one time.

hmmm...where are all the pics of him back then ???

maybe he couldn't find the right sunglasses back then... 8)

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2008, 03:37:24 AM »
hmmm...where are all the pics of him back then ???

maybe he couldn't find the right sunglasses back then... 8)
Exactly show pitures when you were 265 at the Firehouse
Arnold For President 2012.2016