Author Topic: Less than 1% of CT vistors to Obamacare site signed up. LMFAO  (Read 275 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Less than 1% of CT vistors to Obamacare site signed up. LMFAO
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2013, 01:49:09 PM »
I'm 39, 4 combat tours, 2 seasons playing semi pro football...10 plus years as a competative powerlifter and can count on 1 hand the number of times I've been to the doc for something that wouldn't get solved with rest and ice. I'm sure the average dude who's reasonably active won't need care before they're in their mid 40's. I've had care all my life but haven't really needed it. The most advantage I've take from it is ambian and this super high speed muscle cream I just got. Things are breaking now but I'm alomost 40. How mnay 21 year olds, struggling to find work are going to do this shit.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Less than 1% of CT vistors to Obamacare site signed up. LMFAO
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2013, 01:52:32 PM »
I'm 39, 4 combat tours, 2 seasons playing semi pro football...10 plus years as a competative powerlifter and can count on 1 hand the number of times I've been to the doc for something that wouldn't get solved with rest and ice. I'm sure the average dude who's reasonably active won't need care before they're in their mid 40's. I've had care all my life but haven't really needed it. The most advantage I've take from it is ambian and this super high speed muscle cream I just got. Things are breaking now but I'm alomost 40. How mnay 21 year olds, struggling to find work are going to do this shit.

boom