Author Topic: Woman has Birthed 9 kids and Looks Like This  (Read 7078 times)

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
Re: Woman has 9 kids and Looks Like This
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2017, 07:36:09 AM »
Hacked her phone and got a photo of her busted snatch

I love me a busted snatch so no problem for me.
O

Skeeter

« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2017, 07:44:37 AM »
Boy you people really are morons.

When a person has a baby or babies things change, namely your priorities. If your priorities do not change then something gives, like that child's development.
Look at Hollywood. These people have several nannies with on to three children. They hardly ever interact with them let alone do the day to day routine.
Lets break down a day for a mother shall we? Getting up with their children. Getting them dressed, teeth brushed, hair combed, breakfast made and maybe even having a child go through a tantrum about not wanting to go to school or not wanting to wear the clothes picked out with them. Time is ticking and then Mom has to get dressed herself, get out the door and drop off the child or children. Oh wait, did mom forget to pack snacks or a lunch? Maybe mom forgot that it is an early dismissal day. Now mom has to go to work for 8 hours just waiting to pick her children up.
Its dinner time! Mom has to cook but also has to fight with some of the kids because some have different tastes or want hotdogs instead of chicken. Dinner is over and now mom has to clean up. Maybe its bath night and if not mom has to spend some "quality" time with her children. Bed time comes and now mommy has to read a story or stay with the child to calm them for sleep. That child may not fall asleep for hours depending on the hour and time of nap they took at school. The child falls asleep and now mom has some time to herself. What time is it? Oh its going on 9pm and mom is exhausted. She falls asleep reading a book and now she's ready to repeat the day all over again.

You see where I'm going? You are the same people that bitch about generation nothingness or snowflake, etc. etc. but what do you think is causing children to act like this? NOT HAVING PARENTS INTERACTING WITH THEM ON A DAILY BASIS is one reason.

Lets look at Dad. By the time the kids and wife get up dad is already out the door maybe at the gym or at his job because he starts earlier. Dad wants to get some gym time in so goes during his hour lunch. Dad takes steroids so he really doesn't have to work as hard as the naturals do and dad looks good.
Its quitting time and dad hits the pub for some cocktails and make some business deals. Dad's going to do mommy a "favour" and go shopping for the family. By the time daddy gets home, he has to check out his 1969 corvette in the garage and spend some time oiling his dipstick. He comes in the house and asks mommy "why are you sleeping?"

You bring up Europeans and Asians not getting fat which I don't know the stats on but one factor is many of those households over there have extended family living with them so they are watching their kids for them. Its called built in babysitters. Also, how long is a school day there? Here it's 6.5 to 7 hours. Are they in boarding school? Lots of factors involved.

Get educated.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great points made in this post.

Skeeter

« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2017, 07:45:49 AM »
I understand why you got torqued on this one. It was the "not working out hard like naturals because he takes steroids" bit? Hahaha.

For a man that spent 90% of his time hanging out on Church Street doing favours for the men with steroid connections you really shouldn't talk.

Oh wait I understand now, You're not from the intelligent part of Canada. Only French Canadians matter.

STAY POSITVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay no attention to fattress. He has an interest in children but it has nothing to do with how they are raised.

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2017, 07:59:58 AM »
Boy you people really are morons.

When a person has a baby or babies things change, namely your priorities. If your priorities do not change then something gives, like that child's development.
Look at Hollywood. These people have several nannies with on to three children. They hardly ever interact with them let alone do the day to day routine.
Lets break down a day for a mother shall we? Getting up with their children. Getting them dressed, teeth brushed, hair combed, breakfast made and maybe even having a child go through a tantrum about not wanting to go to school or not wanting to wear the clothes picked out with them. Time is ticking and then Mom has to get dressed herself, get out the door and drop off the child or children. Oh wait, did mom forget to pack snacks or a lunch? Maybe mom forgot that it is an early dismissal day. Now mom has to go to work for 8 hours just waiting to pick her children up.
Its dinner time! Mom has to cook but also has to fight with some of the kids because some have different tastes or want hotdogs instead of chicken. Dinner is over and now mom has to clean up. Maybe its bath night and if not mom has to spend some "quality" time with her children. Bed time comes and now mommy has to read a story or stay with the child to calm them for sleep. That child may not fall asleep for hours depending on the hour and time of nap they took at school. The child falls asleep and now mom has some time to herself. What time is it? Oh its going on 9pm and mom is exhausted. She falls asleep reading a book and now she's ready to repeat the day all over again.

You see where I'm going? You are the same people that bitch about generation nothingness or snowflake, etc. etc. but what do you think is causing children to act like this? NOT HAVING PARENTS INTERACTING WITH THEM ON A DAILY BASIS is one reason.

Lets look at Dad. By the time the kids and wife get up dad is already out the door maybe at the gym or at his job because he starts earlier. Dad wants to get some gym time in so goes during his hour lunch. Dad takes steroids so he really doesn't have to work as hard as the naturals do and dad looks good.
Its quitting time and dad hits the pub for some cocktails and make some business deals. Dad's going to do mommy a "favour" and go shopping for the family. By the time daddy gets home, he has to check out his 1969 corvette in the garage and spend some time oiling his dipstick. He comes in the house and asks mommy "why are you sleeping?"

You bring up Europeans and Asians not getting fat which I don't know the stats on but one factor is many of those households over there have extended family living with them so they are watching their kids for them. Its called built in babysitters. Also, how long is a school day there? Here it's 6.5 to 7 hours. Are they in boarding school? Lots of factors involved.

Get educated.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A fierce rant by a stay at home dad
O

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2017, 08:02:35 AM »
Pay no attention to fattress. He has an interest in children but it has nothing to do with how they are raised.

No sir, thats you and you're Pizza Ping Pong Crew. I have way more money than you'll ever dream of having, a beautiful wife, huge house and one smart son following in his dads footsteps.
What do you have sir? Maybe some old crusty playboy's from 2000 with BodyShaping Kia on them and a few dollars you're father put together from last weeks bottle collection.

You're very angry and now I see why.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2017, 08:04:10 AM »
Why'd you alter my original reply? Mine says "tub-o'-shit".

Why the anger? Did your autographed Kim Mitchell and Gordon Lightfoot poster Live At Massy Hall get ripped?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Skeeter

« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2017, 08:06:07 AM »
No sir, thats you and you're Pizza Ping Pong Crew. I have way more money than you'll ever dream of having, a beautiful wife, huge house and one smart son following in his dads footsteps.
What do you have sir? Maybe some old crusty playboy's from 2000 with BodyShaping Kia on them and a few dollars you're father put together from last weeks bottle collection.

You're very angry and now I see why.

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it was fagtress.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=631744.0

:-X

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2017, 08:09:03 AM »
Why the anger? Did your autographed Kim Mitchell and Gordon Lightfoot poster Live At Massy Hall get ripped?

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dude, no exaggeration, I am the biggest Mitchell fanboy alive. Whether it's Max Webster or solo, I'm all in. Kim is also in my top 10 of guitarists. His tones, musicality and approach are godly.

Fallsview

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2017, 08:18:21 AM »
Dude, no exaggeration, I am the biggest Mitchell fanboy alive. Whether it's Max Webster or solo, I'm all in. Kim is also in my top 10 of guitarists. His tones, musicality and approach are godly.

Saw him six times. I happened to be around him at a Much Music exec's house party. Seemed like a great guy from what I saw of him. 

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2017, 08:26:00 AM »
There is no need to look like shit after pregnancy, most women are lazy fucking slobs and upon realising they are pregnant every last level of discipline goes out the window and they eat like vile pigs lying around fat as fuck farting every 5 minutes and thinking being pregnant means they don't have to lift a finger so have their bloke do everything for them.

Fast forward a few years after baby is born and having made zero effort to lose the flab they needlessly gained they sprout off to her other lazy bag of shit friends how "pregnancy" ruined their body.

^^^ 100% this....kunts think cause they are pregnant they have to eat for 2 (adults) a fetus requires only 300 extra calories a day....lazy fucking whores

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2017, 08:34:30 AM »
Saw him six times. I happened to be around him at a Much Music exec's house party. Seemed like a great guy from what I saw of him.  

STAY POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rockin'.  

Yeah, he's super cool. Very private, though. My friend is a friend of Kim's so I've been around the guy a bit. One time we went to see a gig in Oakville and Kim allowed us on stage while they soundchecked. Stood right in front of the drums (the badass Chris Sutherland was on the stool at the time) while the band tore through a few classics.

It was very thrilling. Even got to touch "Blue", his legendary frankenstrat that can be seen in numerous music videos, etc.

At one point Kim and his keyboardist worked out a minimalistic arrangement of one of his songs for the evening's performance. Mitchell was singing a Capella and his voice is really underrated. He sounded killer.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2017, 10:20:10 AM »
What does her busted ravioli look like ?

Bingo!

After a birthing some melon headed babies, her vaj could be loose as TBombz balloon knot.

Oh well, lay back and let the good times roll

OLKE_TEXAS

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Muscle Radio
« Reply #37 on: May 26, 2017, 10:42:49 AM »
my daughter in law looks like Jabba the Hut after her child was born, hes now almost 4.

Maybe she will lose it at some point.

Oh, and shes starting to smell as well....

Not a fan of the daughter in law or just an objective observation ?  ;D
O

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2017, 02:08:31 PM »
speaking of gGordon light foot the dude wrote some really lyrically beautiful love songs,  another wordsmith

but I read an interview of his and be seemed like a proper asshole

so in other words his lyrics were bullshit as the real hhim isn't this sweet romantic guy but just some pompous dochebbag

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 26, 2017, 03:36:04 PM »
speaking of gGordon light foot the dude wrote some really lyrically beautiful love songs,  another wordsmith

but I read an interview of his and be seemed like a proper asshole

so in other words his lyrics were bullshit as the real hhim isn't this sweet romantic guy but just some pompous dochebbag

That's a shame. Maybe just cranky because he's 96 or whatever.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #40 on: May 26, 2017, 04:03:56 PM »
PIP tight pussy

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2017, 11:42:40 AM »
ovulating whore of peace

V Man

• Getbig IV
Re: Woman has Birthed 9 kids and Looks Like This
« Reply #42 on: May 28, 2017, 04:04:44 AM »
I'm sure if she doesn't have implants those tits are a mess as well.