Author Topic: SuckMyMuscle appreciation thread  (Read 15408 times)

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
Re: SuckMyMuscle appreciation thread
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2009, 01:25:27 AM »
That's not Christopher Langan.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2009, 01:31:38 AM »
That's not Christopher Langan.

Christopher Langan has nothing on SuckMyMuscle >:(

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2009, 01:57:22 AM »
Hahaha, I love this guy ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2009, 03:03:02 AM »
Im sorry Debussey , as much as sucky is good you are better imo..

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #29 on: September 18, 2009, 03:07:35 AM »
Seldom has one been so thoroughly impressed and in love with thyself as this blowhard sucky.

I want a video made and posted of sucky benching a mere trifle, say 500 lb., just to appease the hoi ploi.. no need to do more than 5-6 reps there my man-don't sweat it just something "easy"..

And if ever so conveniently the claim is made that there's been no recent training on which to base a video, get to work and in two weeks throw up an embarassing pittance of say, 400. Play with it.

This video will serve as an excellent proxy for all the other claims made.

Go to it or it didn't happen.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: September 18, 2009, 05:26:50 AM »
sounds more like a pathological liar to me  ???

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #31 on: September 18, 2009, 05:55:15 AM »
 Whales are actually pretty clever, third only to dolphins and chimpanzees. I don't think whales would be happy to have "noworries" in their society, I am afraid.

Some minor corrections.

One bare hand. I broke it's spinal cord with a single punch.

610 lbs. I could have done up to 650 lbs, but I'm not sure my rotator cuff would have handled it.

Actually, Delta Force guys call me "Sir". I was liutenant-colonel in charge of physical combat training.

This is what led me to become an international playboy and bon vivant. My hobby is to engineer coups-d'etat. I play chess with the nations of the World, because there are only so many supermodels and soap opera starlets that can you can pork in the asshole before getting bored. And let me tell you that I've slept in a single week with more beautiful women than Hugh Hefner does in an entire year.

My favorite is left bank claret. I don't understand the popularity that Pomerol and Saint Emilion wines have garnered in the last decades. With the exception of Cheval Blanc and Chateau Petrus, I find them highly overrated. My favorite is Chateau Mouton-Rotschild, which, although many don't feel deserves to be classed as a First Growth, in my opinion has the best balance of fruit forwardness and that unique Bordelaise ability to develop complexity with age. Most First Growths are too austere a style in my opinion.

Lol, no. I scored 180+ as a child. 170 is the ceilling of most IQ tests for adults. The clinical psychologist said that, even though I scored 152+ in that test, I would have scored 170+ if I took a test with that ceilling. To be honest, my IQ cannot be measured by tests made for Humans. However, if I were to take a test with enough ceilling to measure it, I would score around 225 IQ points.

I am what the ancient Romans called a "nomenclator", that is, someone possesed of eidetic memory. My intelligence is only surpassed by my ability to memorize data. But I don't know everything. Remember that, due to the Neumann paradox, it is impossible to know absolute truth because all ultimate explanations for reality are contained in reality itself, meaning that no explanation can convey a complete picture of reality. Nevertheless, I know more than the populations of the U.S and China combined - with the U.S representing new knowledge developed since the Industrial Revolution and China old, holistic knowledge examplified by the Tao.

Yes, stay tuned. Those who doubt me will eat their words soon.

I must confess I am having some difficulties with this. I will have to create a system of logic that transcends mathematics to accomplish this. This is pretty much the only thing that is presenting any challenge to my supreme intellect, and I will prevail.

They should actually love me. I will solve most of the World's problems eventually and this is how the untermenschen thank me ???

This is true. I once wrote a letter to Norman Mailler to discuss his upcoming lecture in the French Academy Of Letters, and he was shocked when I told him that not only was I not an English literature major, but I wasn't even a native English-speaker.

An so on and so forth. C'est la vie!

Their sitting all day in front of their computers inside their trailers using their pirated internet connections has left them with arthrites and the inability to bow down, methinks. This is why they don't bow to my epic dominance. It is the only explanation.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Identifying a Pathological Liar
Pathological liars, or "mythomaniacs," may be suffering from histrionic personality disorder or narcissistic personality disorder. The following comments basically reflect a pathological liar who has the characteristics of histrionic personality disorder.

Some characteristics

1. Exaggerates things that are ridiculous.

2. One-upping. Whatever you do, this person can do it better. You will never top them in their own mind, because they have a concerted need to be better than everyone else. This also applies to being right. If you try to confront an individual like this, no matter how lovingly and well-intentioned you might be - this will probably not be effective. It's threatening their fantasy of themselves, so they would rather argue with you and bring out the sharp knives than admit that there's anything wrong with them.

3. They "construct" a reality around themselves. They don't value the truth, especially if they don't see it as hurting anyone. If you call them on a lie and they are backed into a corner, they will act very defensively and say ugly things (most likely but depends on personality), but they may eventually start to act like, "Well, what's the difference? You're making a big deal out of nothing!" (again, to refocus the conversation to your wrongdoing instead of theirs).

4. Because these people don't value honesty, a lot of times they will not value loyalty. So watch what you tell them. They will not only tell others, but they will embellish to make you look worse. Their loyalty is fleeting, and because they are insecure people, they will find solace in confiding to whomever is in their favor at the moment.

5. They may be somewhat of a hypochondriac. This can come in especially useful when caught in a lie, for example, they can claim that they have been sick, or that there's some mysteriously "illness" that has them all stressed out. It's another excuse tool for their behavior.

6. Obviously, they will contradict what they say. This will become very clear over time. They usually aren't smart enough to keep track of so many lies (who would be?).

Another WikiAnswers Contributor adds:

They lie about even the smallest things. For example, saying "I brushed my teeth today," when they didn't.
They add exaggerations to every sentence.
They change their story all the time.
They act very defensively when you question their statements.
They believe what they say is true, when everyone else knows it isn't.

An alternate 'checklist':

Lies when it is very easy to tell the truth.
Lies to get sympathy, to look better, to save their butt, etc.
Fools people at first but once they get to know him, no one believes anything they ever say.
May have a personality disorder.
Extremely manipulative.
Has been caught in lies repeatedly.
Never fesses up to the lies.
Is a legend in their own mind.

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 18, 2009, 06:58:19 AM »
sounds more like a pathological liar to me  ???

Stay out of this thread you dumb Swedish fuck.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #33 on: September 18, 2009, 07:02:06 AM »
Can somebody summarize this? Reading is not my strong point

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #34 on: September 18, 2009, 07:05:08 AM »
Stay out of this thread you dumb Swedish fuck.
no?

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2009, 07:06:29 AM »
no?

Tre svensker fant noen spor.
- Det er bjørnespor, sa den første.
- Nei, det er av hare, sa den andre.
Den tredje fikk ikke sagt noe - for akkurat da ble de truffet av toget ...

:o

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2009, 07:07:26 AM »
Tre svensker fant noen spor.
- Det er bjørnespor, sa den første.
- Nei, det er av hare, sa den andre.
Den tredje fikk ikke sagt noe - for akkurat da ble de truffet av toget ...

:o
thanks, chimps will not understand this though

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2009, 07:27:26 AM »

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 18, 2009, 07:36:26 AM »
Seldom has one been so thoroughly impressed and in love with thyself as this blowhard sucky.

I want a video made and posted of sucky benching a mere trifle, say 500 lb., just to appease the hoi ploi.. no need to do more than 5-6 reps there my man-don't sweat it just something "easy"..

And if ever so conveniently the claim is made that there's been no recent training on which to base a video, get to work and in two weeks throw up an embarassing pittance of say, 400. Play with it.

This video will serve as an excellent proxy for all the other claims made.

Go to it or it didn't happen.

you won't even post a pic  ???
T

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #39 on: September 18, 2009, 07:42:11 AM »
you won't even post a pic  ???

After his vid and your pic that sounds about right given your fascination. My claims aren't nearly as self-congratulatory or lofty. :D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 18, 2009, 07:43:31 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 18, 2009, 07:44:22 AM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 18, 2009, 07:46:52 AM »
i dont know what i have to think about that image

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: September 18, 2009, 08:08:41 AM »
i dont know what i have to think about that image
yes i'm thinknig about it right now

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #44 on: September 18, 2009, 08:30:29 AM »
The only thing to admire about this moron suckhisowndick is the fact everyone knows he is full of shit and he is just a punk kid who has no friends in real life and that extends onto the internet.  The good thing is we will hear soon about his demise when he decides it's over and he blows his head off.  Or maybe he'll jump in a gorilla cage and try to fuck one of them and then get his arms torn off.  His fixation with King Kong and believing all gorilla are like him is funny as hell.  I wonder if he does any good in the Special Olympics.
No Worries 4 me

suckmymuscle

« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2009, 09:23:38 AM »
The only thing to admire about this moron suckhisowndick is the fact everyone knows he is full of shit and he is just a punk kid who has no friends in real life and that extends onto the internet.  The good thing is we will hear soon about his demise when he decides it's over and he blows his head off.  Or maybe he'll jump in a gorilla cage and try to fuck one of them and then get his arms torn off.  His fixation with King Kong and believing all gorilla are like him is funny as hell.  I wonder if he does any good in the Special Olympics.

I think the whole board should be aware what the writer of the above missive looks like before considering the validity of what he just wrote: 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2009, 09:26:51 AM »
The only thing to admire about this moron suckhisowndick is the fact everyone knows he is full of shit and he is just a punk kid who has no friends in real life and that extends onto the internet.  The good thing is we will hear soon about his demise when he decides it's over and he blows his head off.  Or maybe he'll jump in a gorilla cage and try to fuck one of them and then get his arms torn off. 

Epic meltdown and...

His fixation with King Kong and believing all gorilla are like him is funny as hell.  I wonder if he does any good in the Special Olympics.

Tsc, tsc, tsc...there you go lying again. Where have I ever mentioned King Kong in my posts, or state that gorillas are like them? I posted a video about gorilla strength where the narrator makes a sarcastic reference to the character of King Kong, asmetaphorical aliteration of type.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2009, 09:27:42 AM »
  I think the whole board should be aware what the writer of the above missive looks like before considering the validity of what he just wrote: 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Are you saying Onlyme is so fat, when he took a cholesterol test, the results said, "I can't believe it's not butter"?

J/K onlyme ;D

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2009, 09:30:34 AM »
SUCKMYMUSCLE is a Getbig treasure! 

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »
This guy is fucking awesome! Not only is he the master of everything, but he writes posts that put OnlySemen/NoWorries in his place (the place of retarded whales).

Why SuckMyMuscle is great:

* Killed a German sheppard with his bare hands
* Used to be 330 pounds with a 620 bench press
* Delta force guy
* Rich family
* Enjoys fine alcoholic beverage
* 152+ IQ (as he maxed out the test, but a psychologist estimated his IQ to be 170)
* Knows everything about everything.
* Soon to be the father of a new wave of AI's
* Will soon release his own TOE
* Loves himself and is aware of his talents, making tiny tits feel inferior
* Has better english than most Getbiggers, despite english being a secondary language
* And so on and so on

So bitches, bow to the master (of everything including pushing your buttons) 8)
You forgot:

Has too much shit on his nose because its buried so far up Greg "the fake claimer" Kovac's ass.