Author Topic: Time To Move Into A House...Any Suggestions  (Read 17240 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Time To Move Into A House...Any Suggestions
« on: June 28, 2015, 08:03:04 AM »
So, I'm sitting here typing up some articles and drinking my Earl Grey Tea when I hear some woman next door screaming for help with the crashing of noise....once again.  I go outside to take a look and the cop cars come barreling in and broke down the door.

Since my rent is going to skyrocket to 900 a month, I'm going to go ahead and rent out a house until my place is complete.  Any ideas on what to look for??
A

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
Re: Time To Move Into A House...Any Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 08:13:15 AM »
As long as you stay far away from me peasant

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 08:13:33 AM »
In your case, the neighbors are the best thing to look at and consider.  You can inquire to how many police calls a neighborhood has received, along with crime rate, etc..

Seriously though, consider buying a place.  Mortgage is always cheaper than rent and you actually have something to show for the money you put in it.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 08:18:13 AM »
In your case, the neighbors are the best thing to look at and consider.  You can inquire to how many police calls a neighborhood has received, along with crime rate, etc..

Seriously though, consider buying a place.  Mortgage is always cheaper than rent and you actually have something to show for the money you put in it.
Are you not aware he's on housing benefits? The man was boasting about buying his first flat screen TV two months ago. A 28'' obscure rand he got in walmart. Giving him advice on adult matters is akin to giving a downs syndrome child advice on advanced mathematics, there's no point

thegamechanger

• Getbig V
  • King of Cybex Glute Machine
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 08:21:11 AM »
doesnt "rent out a house" means you will rent out a house to someone and not renting a house yourself

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 08:23:51 AM »
So, I'm sitting here typing up some articles and drinking my Earl Grey Tea when I hear some woman next door screaming for help with the crashing of noise....once again.  I go outside to take a look and the cop cars come barreling in and broke down the door.

Since my rent is going to skyrocket to 900 a month, I'm going to go ahead and rent out a house until my place is complete.  Any ideas on what to look for??

how about moving in with me and SF1900?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 08:25:41 AM »

Here's a few ideas:

Stay out of nice white neighborhoods, your kind drives real estate prices down.

Get a fucking job you deadbeat, government handout leach.

If you can't swing a $900/month rent payment you aren't ready for a home mortgage and house upkeep.

Kill yourself dicktaster.

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 08:25:49 AM »

You silly little goose. You know you don't make $900 a month, let alone able to pay that much in rent.

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2015, 08:38:43 AM »
Wells Fargo now accepts bitcoins for down payments on homes so I think you're in luck. Or maybe it was bee pollen.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2015, 08:39:15 AM »
Are you not aware he's on housing benefits? The man was boasting about buying his first flat screen TV two months ago. A 28'' obscure rand he got in walmart. Giving him advice on adult matters is akin to giving a downs syndrome child advice on advanced mathematics, there's no point

No housing benefits or food stamps....I make way too much money.  BTW, I have 2 flat screen TV's
A

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2015, 08:39:35 AM »
You silly little goose. You know you don't make $900 a month, let alone able to pay that much in rent.

^^
It all must be just an excuse to start a thread, NOBODY in Bumfuck, North Carolina pays $900 in rent... not in a small town/rural area.
Nobody makes that in wages, not REGULARLY anyways!!  

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2015, 08:46:03 AM »
How does that saying go?  You can pick your nose, but you can't pick your neighbors?
:

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2015, 08:46:19 AM »
^^
It all must be just an excuse to start a thread, NOBODY in Bumfuck, North Carolina pays $900 in rent... not in a small town/rural area.
Nobody makes that in wages, not REGULARLY anyways!!  

Plus, it's always a good idea to come to a BB Gossip board to ask for real estate advices.

This is from a guy who couldn't get $2000 together to fix his mom's door after her imaginary break in for which he wanted to start a gofund account.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2015, 08:47:58 AM »
Dont move in next to blacks,hahahah.best advice i can give

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2015, 08:52:52 AM »
Plus, it's always a good idea to come to a BB Gossip board to ask for real estate advices.

This is from a guy who couldn't get $2000 together to fix his mom's door after her imaginary break in for which he wanted to start a gofund account.

It was covered along with a new air conditioner that also broke down.  Took some money from my E-Trade Account.  I'm frugal but I love my mom...as well as your mom as well. ;D
A

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #15 on: June 28, 2015, 08:53:30 AM »
Northern Syrian is nice

Qwert II

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2015, 08:56:21 AM »

It was covered along with a new air conditioner that also broke down.  Took some money from my E-Trade Account.  I'm frugal but I love my mom...as well as your mom as well. ;D

Then why were you thinking of starting a Gofund account to beg for money? Why even come here to mention it? Your little Gofund scheme failed Melvin Goodrum. No free money for you.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2015, 09:10:28 AM »
Buy some cheap land with rural zoning and a permissive council.  Fit out a 40 foot shipping container.  Better yet get 2 and roof between them.  I have detailed files.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2015, 09:13:25 AM »

:D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2015, 09:15:53 AM »

"1"

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2015, 09:57:09 AM »
hopefully your "house" dosent take as long to get ready as your pt studio as that has been ongoing for 5 years or so now hasn't it ??

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2015, 10:01:14 AM »

Melvin, can you please post progress photos of the construction on your current palatial estate.

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2015, 11:16:48 AM »
So.. you've red a thread that is mocking you like usualy and decided to "redeem" yourself (for 500th time) by hinting that you are paying "big" rent and building your own place?  ::)
 You're a fuckin' loon, noone believes shit you say here and you know it well. A sad black fat gay man with no job or a decent place to stay. That is the reality, and the sooner you'll get to grips with it, the more time will be left for you to try to live a somewhat satisfying life, instead of nonending fanthasies that you actually believe in.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2015, 11:18:55 AM »
Yes preferably one without wheels

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2015, 11:21:44 AM »