Author Topic: Violent crime in Germany caused by migrants  (Read 4265 times)

Powerlift66

• Getbig V
Re: Violent crime in Germany caused by migrants
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2018, 01:21:33 AM »
Still some pretty dumb libcuck excuses:

The researchers said that the best chance of reducing violent crime among migrants was to offer more help with integration through language courses, sport and apprenticeships.

??? ::) ???

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2018, 01:34:37 AM »
Still some pretty dumb libcuck excuses:

The researchers said that the best chance of reducing violent crime among migrants was to offer more help with integration through language courses, sport and apprenticeships.

??? ::) ???

Sounds like the strategy the libcucks use in the urban areas of the states. We need more money for dem programs. (Pss, those programs don't work)  ;)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2018, 01:56:23 AM »
Sounds like the strategy the libcucks use in the urban areas of the states. We need more money for dem programs. (Pss, those programs don't work)  ;)

Exactly.  Just look at the 30-year, multi-billion dollar failure of the Head Start program in the USA.  Finally after 30 years and who knows how many billions spent, they said "Oh snap!  Looks like this program doesn't work.  AT ALL."  Yet liberal idiots still insist on the program continuing.

If libs spent THEIR OWN MONEY on this failing sh*t, I wouldn't care.  It's that they insist on spending the money of other people that I have a problem with.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2018, 01:58:24 AM »

Yeah,   ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Good!

Germans need some nationalism right about now.  Nice to see this finally happening. Even though I despise putting limits on speech, I won't complain about such limits from now on when they benefit Caucasians.  Typically all of the anti-speech laws put forward are typically specious "hate speech" laws, which are used to muzzle White people.

PS - sorry for replying to your post second when it came before the post of calfzilla - I had checked page two of this thread first, before checking the first page.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2018, 02:01:50 AM »
Oh...and as for that BBC article - comments closed, SURPRISE SURPRISE.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2018, 05:26:23 AM »
The AfD needs young charismatic leadership like Austrias new PM. Hopefully we haven't reached the "demographic rubicon" so to speak and can take back control of our homelands.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2018, 05:26:47 AM »
Facebook/Twitter/YouTube will lose their respective near monopolies if they keep behaving the way they have been lately.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2018, 05:39:40 AM »
In France:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/02/almost-1000-cars-torched-around-france-new-years-eve-government

The French have long been self-emasculated.  FTF.  Until they actually start defending themselves they can go fuck themselves.  Bunch of ankle grabbers.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2018, 06:19:01 AM »
The French have long been self-emasculated.  FTF.  Until they actually start defending themselves they can go fuck themselves.  Bunch of ankle grabbers.

A lot of them vote for the National Front.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2018, 06:36:42 AM »
A lot of them vote for the National Front.

Not enough yet.  I like Marine Le Pen.  I want France to find their testicular fortitude and do a Frexit.  And then I want them to start sending the scum back to their respective litter boxes.  All of Europe needs to rise up against islam.  If the muzzies were blond and blue eye then libtards would call them Nazis and therefor hate 'em. 

Alas, they (muzzies) are a swarthy, smelly and all around odious group of scum so libtards love them. Sand people.  Egypt could stand to return to their culturally rich roots of Pharaoh Dynasties and drop the smelly bed-wetter, pedo-islam crap.  And no.  If the original Egyptians were eeegipshons, they would've been in mudhuts and litter boxes to this very day. 

Purge_WTF

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2018, 06:50:53 AM »
How come most migrants are men in military age, and not women and children?

And how come they all seem to have iPhones?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hueHtOM5dTY

Sub to his channel if you haven't already.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2018, 06:39:43 PM »

Napoleon is rolling over in his grave. Dude was a legit animal and the last great Frenchman. His nephew could stand in, in a pinch I guess.

werewolf operative

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2018, 07:35:22 PM »

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2018, 10:53:30 PM »
Where are all the leftist Getbig assholes who hate me?  ??? :-X  For people who have no issue ganging up on me and attacking me in groups, they sure do avoid threads where they know the dominant narrative subscribed to by Getbiggers within is one of anti-leftism.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2018, 05:13:10 PM »
Viktor Orban  is in Bavaria & Merkel is mega pissed , she must form stable government or Hasta la Vista (old) Baby  ;D

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2018, 05:27:41 PM »
I want to see Merkel imprisoned for her corruption and evil.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2018, 05:36:28 PM »
I want to see Merkel imprisoned for her corruption and evil.

Merkel is a member of the Warm Sisters (German Lesbians) and received the Order of the Huge Clitoris from them for her dedication to the eradication of white men from the earth.  Fuck that hairy old kunt  all the way to Hell.  She deserves to be in Hell because she-beast betrayed all of civilized mankind.

Near as I can tell, Germany is the only country that has ever referred to itself as the "Fatherland".   Under Frau Merkel's fucked up "guideance" it should be called Muzziegetoutofjailfreela nd.  I hope she rots in jail and then Hell.  If there is a Hell, Merkel deserves to be there for eternity.  She has betrayed all of civilized humanity. 

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 05, 2018, 05:44:52 PM »
Napoleon is rolling over in his grave. Dude was a legit animal and the last great Frenchman. His nephew could stand in, in a pinch I guess.

Napoleon sired Conan O'Brien.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 06, 2018, 05:28:59 AM »
Viktor Orban  is in Bavaria & Merkel is mega pissed , she must form stable government or Hasta la Vista (old) Baby  ;D

Did you used to post as Teutonic Knight?

I like Orban. It's only the Eastern European countries that seem to be standing up to this mess. If Germany or France were to follow, I believe the domino affect would begin.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2018, 05:35:24 AM »

don't forget the French Knights

damn proud of my French bloodlines  8) 8) 8)

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2018, 07:52:02 AM »
don't forget the French Knights

damn proud of my French bloodlines  8) 8) 8)

Crusaders, including  Knights Templar (including such as the Hospitalers) were all real men.  The Pope who put and end to the Templars was probably a closet cuck.  Frenchmen back then were French MEN. 

Todays stock are anything but masculine although there are excepetions to that rule.  The same with Germans.  Diluted by inferior bloodlines but also cuckold teachings.  Hopefully they'll get angry and the way of he wolf will rise to the surface and save not only Germany and France but the entire of Europe.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2018, 08:36:41 AM »
Crusaders, including  Knights Templar (including such as the Hospitalers) were all real men.  The Pope who put and end to the Templars was probably a closet cuck.  Frenchmen back then were French MEN. 

Todays stock are anything but masculine although there are excepetions to that rule.  The same with Germans.  Diluted by inferior bloodlines but also cuckold teachings.  Hopefully they'll get angry and the way of he wolf will rise to the surface and save not only Germany and France but the entire of Europe.

Yep the French used to be some fierce badasses

Nether Animal

• Getbig V
  • Team Mower Forever
« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2018, 08:42:41 AM »
Yep the French used to be some fierce badasses

Joe Valentino

• Getbig IV