Author Topic: IT'S OFFICIAL!! Randy "Macho Man" Savage is going to The WWE HALL OF FAME  (Read 60916 times)

littleguns

• Getbig V
Re: IT'S OFFICIAL!! Randy "Macho Man" Savage is going to The WWE HALL OF FAME
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2015, 04:16:56 AM »

He has a new DVD?

Yes, 1st disc is interview with Lanny and a few other wrestlers, Ziggy, Sheamus etc. Very interesting.

I would suggest giving Chris Jericho's podcast a listen when he interviews Lanny. Randy was very bitter that VonErich's got into the HOF but not the Poffo's and basically shunned Vince. After Randy's death, Lanny was also very hurt as no one from the WWE Executive offices called to give their condolences. But after 4 yrs since Randy died Lanny felt he owed it to the fans....I am also sure he got a big pay day...

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2015, 08:47:40 AM »
Yes, 1st disc is interview with Lanny and a few other wrestlers, Ziggy, Sheamus etc. Very interesting.

I would suggest giving Chris Jericho's podcast a listen when he interviews Lanny. Randy was very bitter that VonErich's got into the HOF but not the Poffo's and basically shunned Vince. After Randy's death, Lanny was also very hurt as no one from the WWE Executive offices called to give their condolences. But after 4 yrs since Randy died Lanny felt he owed it to the fans....I am also sure he got a big pay day...

Savage was a real business man, first & foremost. It was Savage's decision when he was alive. Now, it is Lanny's decision, and I don't think Savage would fault his brother for making a business decision that financially benefits himself and the family.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2015, 03:35:53 PM »

Savage was a real business man, first & foremost. It was Savage's decision when he was alive. Now, it is Lanny's decision, and I don't think Savage would fault his brother for making a business decision that financially benefits himself and the family.
And this is exactly why he never got dicked around by promoters and never got caught up in the politicing backstage. He was always smart. Second place to this was Warrior. They both knew how to look after themselves and their interests.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2015, 03:52:37 PM »
And this is exactly why he never got dicked around by promoters and never got caught up in the politicing backstage. He was always smart. Second place to this was Warrior. They both knew how to look after themselves and their interests.

Hellwig was shrewd, which somewhat made up some for his lack in other areas.

Also, I respect anyone who can successfully take on Vince!!

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2015, 03:56:58 PM »

Hellwig was shrewd, which somewhat made up some for his lack in other areas.

Also, I respect anyone who can successfully take on Vince!!
U and me both brother. Hellwig was just an ass and unprofessional about it but he gave it to Vince hard in the bum without vaseline.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2015, 04:04:13 PM »
U and me both brother. Hellwig was just an ass and unprofessional about it but he gave it to Vince hard in the bum without vaseline.

;D

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2015, 04:05:50 PM »

;D
Brings Mel Philips, Pat Paterson and Barry O to mind, no?  ;D

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2015, 04:06:30 PM »
Brings Mel Philips, Pat Paterson and Barry O to mind, no?  ;D

:o

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2015, 03:47:25 PM »

:o
There's a love triangle if there ever was one...then throw in the ring boys ...

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2015, 04:02:09 PM »
If you watch the MM DVD, it was one of the Saturday night main events where MM knocked Liz off the ring apron and Hulk carried her to the back. Well supposedly Randy was rally peeved that he did that and he and Hogan had words (shoot) unbeknownst the camera was rolling..

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2015, 04:04:39 PM »
If you watch the MM DVD, it was one of the Saturday night main events where MM knocked Liz off the ring apron and Hulk carried her to the back. Well supposedly Randy was rally peeved that he did that and he and Hogan had words (shoot) unbeknownst the camera was rolling..

That wasn't a work?

Wasn't that the segment in which Savage blasted Hogan with the belt, and then nailed Beefcake?

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2015, 07:47:38 PM »

That wasn't a work?

Wasn't that the segment in which Savage blasted Hogan with the belt, and then nailed Beefcake?

Haha haha if that was a shoot all credit goes to Vince for getting Savage to agree to Elizabeth being Hogans valet for that short period and the Flair Elizabeth angle.

I just re watched the Hogan Savage confrontation in the locker room where Liz is getting looked at and Randy gives her a violent shove. It was really shocking considering the era.

Playboy

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 10, 2015, 06:09:44 PM »

That wasn't a work?

Correct. That was a work 100%. Savage was ok with that. He did the same thing with George Steele back in 1986 on SNME in December.