Author Topic: Deca... ok here me out.  (Read 1364 times)

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Deca... ok here me out.
« on: February 04, 2009, 06:36:36 PM »
Is it really worth it?  I know it produces quality gains over a long time.  But doesn;t its effect on shutting down natural test production for a long time counteract any positive gains?

you are gay.

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Deca... ok here me out.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2009, 06:54:07 PM »
youll get your test back during your PCT

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2009, 08:00:01 PM »
true, but if it stays in your system for 6 months or so, it may depress natural test for much longer time...
you are gay.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2009, 08:04:29 PM »
no the effects are out after a while its like weed you get high you sober up and 3 weeks later you pissed dirty you know what i mean you werent feeling the effects anymore but opps its there

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 08:05:32 PM »
this is one of those questions you should read into before you ask theres alot of info on deca out there

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 08:12:35 PM »
i did read alot.  i did cycles with test and deca and test alone.  I honestly could not tell any difference other than less joint soreness, and mroe costly with the deca.

you can read as much as you want, but I think results speak louder than what someone rights on some message board somewhere.  just seeing if other people had similar results?
you are gay.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 08:21:08 PM »
What was the highest you ran deca at?  I typically run it in the 600+ range always works extremely well.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 08:55:12 PM »
true, but if it stays in your system for 6 months or so, it may depress natural test for much longer time...
this is what i was refering to..... the effects are not going to stay with you for 6 months after your last shot thats y i gave yoy this example
no the effects are out after a while its like weed you get high you sober up and 3 weeks later you pissed dirty you know what i mean you werent feeling the effects anymore but opps its there

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 10:54:07 PM »
i did read alot.  i did cycles with test and deca and test alone.  I honestly could not tell any difference other than less joint soreness, and mroe costly with the deca.

you can read as much as you want, but I think results speak louder than what someone rights on some message board somewhere.  just seeing if other people had similar results?
also worm how long did you run it for? 600mg for 16 weeks usually nets some good gains.

4thAD

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2009, 07:34:17 AM »
Didnt you run the Deca @ 300mg Worm? Run it higher and you will see the results. Your just getting started brotha. You will see better results with higher dosages of test and deca.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2009, 11:30:19 PM »
Is it really worth it?  I know it produces quality gains over a long time.  But doesn;t its effect on shutting down natural test production for a long time counteract any positive gains?

All AAS supress endegenous test levels......

If you taper off correctly and do your PCT it shouldn't be an issue.

As far as your question, that's really up to the individual.

Why would you even ask a question like that?   ::)

Deca has its uses and for certain types of athletes it is probably the best anabolic.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »
Didnt you run the Deca @ 300mg Worm? Run it higher and you will see the results. Your just getting started brotha. You will see better results with higher dosages of test and deca.

yeah, i ran it low at 300 for 12 weeks, the test i ran at 500 for 14 weeks.  the deca is very expenisve where i get it from, hence the lower doses...
you are gay.