Author Topic: There are a lot of down right scary women on POF  (Read 7694 times)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: There are a lot of down right scary women on POF
« Reply #50 on: January 02, 2013, 07:24:20 AM »
First cephissus posts a picture, then another pic, and finally a third.

;D ;D
X

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #51 on: January 02, 2013, 07:28:53 AM »
Chubby girl with crazy eyes

She would be FUN!!!

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: January 02, 2013, 07:40:27 AM »
Most gurus say the best way to meet a potential partner is to be introduced by an Acquintance and clubs/bars suck as women have their guards up.

This is what I'm trying to do right now!

I can tell my chances are waning with this one Russian woman, so I'm just trying to be a good friend of hers now haha

And meet all her other friends  :D

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: January 02, 2013, 08:05:42 AM »
Assuming she is suitable for mating, I would go for her DNA alone. Other males wouldn't understand it. It's a brilliant plan. You'd get used to the face after a while and if her body is still banging it's a big plus.

^^^There is wisdom here, Sir Wigginton.

Also, consider the fallout:

Other women will see you as a white knight. Like you're someone willing to looking beyond the superficialities of looks for the "love" and "goodness" inside people. This will make you infinitely attractive to other women around you. Thus setting the stage for multiple affairs as they look to capture such an emtionally intelligent man, such as yourself, all for themselves.

After all, if you can love a burned woman, surely you would be over the moon with an average woman and her imperfections and you would lavish her with attention and love and kiss the ground she walked on and always love her even when she plans to gain that post-nuptials 50lbs she's been thinking about.

Meanwhile, your kids would look like models.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: January 02, 2013, 08:08:04 AM »
^^^There is wisdom here, Sir Wigginton.

Also, consider the fallout:

Other women will see you as a white knight. Like you're someone willing to looking beyond the superficialities of looks for the "love" and "goodness" inside people. This will make you infinitely attractive to other women around you. Thus setting the stage for multiple affairs as they look to capture such an emtionally intelligent man, such as yourself, all for themselves.

After all, if you can love a burned woman, surely you would be over the moon with an average woman and her imperfections and you would lavish her with attention and love and kiss the ground she walked on and always love her even when she plans to gain that post-nuptials 50lbs she's been thinking about.

Meanwhile, your kids would look like models.

Yes, Yes! 8)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: January 02, 2013, 08:08:23 AM »

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: January 02, 2013, 08:11:32 AM »
Yes, Yes! 8)

This also works well with women in wheelchairs, amputees, and even older women (drives the young girls nuts when they see you out with someone their mom's age...they take it as a challenge...which also amps up the old woman's game as she seeks to keep her young stud happy. Note: the woman actually has to look old. Not a hot Milf...but someone who's graying and geniunely looks the part).

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #57 on: January 02, 2013, 08:40:42 AM »
This also works well with women in wheelchairs, amputees, and even older women (drives the young girls nuts when they see you out with someone their mom's age...they take it as a challenge...which also amps up the old woman's game as she seeks to keep her young stud happy. Note: the woman actually has to look old. Not a hot Milf...but someone who's graying and geniunely looks the part).

QFT....

My ex was like 13 yrs older and she saw me checking out a young chick at a bbing show. I mentioned how "nice her physique" was and you could see the steam rising. So, after the show we are at a club and in walks the young chick (now the older chick was BAD...crazy body and a total freak) and she PRANCES by and gives my chick a look. So my old lady (no pun intended) takes me by the hand, walks me out of the club and proceeds to bang me silly in the back of her SUV. Just to "remeind" me how good it was

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #58 on: January 02, 2013, 10:28:23 AM »
Take note of all the exclamations points on this delusional baby momma of 4's profile .

Oh, and you white fellows are shit out of luck. She only dates Black guys.  :'( :'(   

*As if we don't already have enough problems to deal with

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: January 02, 2013, 10:33:01 AM »
^^
Well BMC, enjoy the fun  :-X

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2013, 10:38:46 AM »
8)

Reminds me of the thread with the worst moms, where they are fucking in front of their kid, bringing a bong to their mouth etc.  Anyone got a link to those pics?