Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62633 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Bible Index - Primobolana
« on: February 01, 2012, 09:49:04 PM »
primobolana if legit is one of the biggest anabolic agents you can ever find,, along with hgh and trenbolona it transfer you into a very eficitn muscle machine,, tight large thick and dense ,, sharpness and actual lean muscle growth development from the inside of the muscle with no water retention on the outside what so ever

now! the trick with primobolana that no one will tell you ,, and this is a main trick of lay nortom and rest of the fake natural gang is as folow,,

they use PRIMOBOLANA ACATATO! NOT DEPOT NOT LONG ESTER BUT SHORT ESTER THAT LAST 1-2 DAYS,, they use an injectable version of the tablet from the past those old tablet from turky ,, this ! is what caused s quick and efective muscle growth and from the inside out while tightening the bodybuild up and sharpening him getting detail out ,, ofcourse water is also dependent of hgh ...and testosterona and anadrola and many otheer anabolic steroid,, but! when it come to primobolana ACATATO ! this is the main secret of fake natural along with trenbolona acatato

the changed with primbolona short ester are very fast,, it cause female to actualy look like bodybuild,, it make them tight hard and increase muscle diameter all same time ,, same with male bodybuild

we use alot of primobolna acatato ,, between 600 to 1500 mg a week and it deliver amazing amazing  result when go with trenbolona and hgh but also by itself IF LEGIT

the legitimcay of the product primobolana is alway sin question this is why i only recomend top chefs thaty i approved before for purchasing this from ,, you do not just buy it for 40 dolaros doesnt work this way ,, it is the magic aas in a bottle

primobolana is only second to trenbolona and! it is magic in a bottle same as hgh

it need to be done right ,, 200 mg every 2 day or 200 mg every day ,, then you see very quick how head get small and body gets large and incharge ,, ofcourse together with human growth hormone  you become top amatuer super fast

1000 mg of legit primobolana acatato

15 iu of legit gh

200 mg of legit testosterona

500-1000 mg of trenbolona

and few more products create MANY MANY TOP AMATUERS YOU SEE IN THE PAST AND ALSO NOW DAY ,, THE PROBLEM AS ALWYS NOW DAY IS WITH INSULINA ABUSE

gh15 approved/bible indx
fallen angel

diamondcut

• Getbig III
Re: primobolana/bible index
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 10:03:24 PM »
where is the equipona

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 10:03:40 PM »
How about the Primobolan Acetate tablets, are they worth using?
Thunderdome approved

Brocty

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 10:05:08 PM »
that lil combo looks killer

Primo ace, tren ace daily 1000mgs a week of each, and a squirt of test for good measures.  

Just dont see primo ace pop up everday from quality chef

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 10:07:32 PM »
can you run primo + gh with no test?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 10:08:15 PM »
Anyone know an approved source that has Primo Ace inject please PM ;D
Thunderdome approved

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 10:10:45 PM »
wait until website on ,, god willing ,, i will clean this cult to the core,, only the good will survive,, i am done with leting fellas be robed ,, raped,, im done with havgin fellas crying to me in pms ,, i am done with hearing storys from parents,, i am done with this,, since it is computer and you cant actualy prove a damn thing ....i decided to do it on website located on global server,, i estimate the number of peopel who wil vist gh15 website when it come out....and trust me we are fighting very big fellas in the hirarcy ,, but when gh15 website come out.... thenumber of fellas who visit it wil be in the millions

im putting it all out,, every little secret,, discusion about narcotics,, discusion about insulina,, discusion about excuses and the real reasons behind them ,, discusions about how bodybuild think and in what terms,, discusion about fake natural of the month or of the week it wil depend how much time i have,, my top elfs will have their own say and articles they will put out,, im bring down the fucking house becuase some fellas pisses me off,, i warned to not fucking piss me off,, i WARNED THIS,, i am known as compassion heart god ,, but i am furious for the lies and hte big lies say about someone who steped on mount olymous and hands on done it on himself for many many years,, im a walking fucking pharmacy

so! the website will talk about how it realy is in bodybuild ,, it wil be detailed ,, and it will put out the bad and PRAISE the good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 10:11:30 PM »
can you run primo + gh with no test?

all you need is 150mg testosterona a week and you can grow into top amatuer competitor

gh15 approved
fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 10:28:47 PM »
this is getting stupid...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 10:33:26 PM »
this is getting stupid...

You really have nothing better to do ::)
Thunderdome approved

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 10:36:15 PM »
You really have nothing better to do ::)
silence you peasant

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 10:38:16 PM »
Thunderdome approved

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 10:39:11 PM »
primobolana if legit is one of the biggest anabolic agents you can ever find,,
gh15 approved/bible indx

GH15,

I have been natural so far (35 years old) and primo always interested me.  Does legit pharam grade primo (schering) still exist?  REAL primo tabs and depot injects?  Or is UGL's the only way to get primo now?   ???

I found http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schering-Plough that indicates Schering is a subsidiary of Merk.  So wasn't sure if this amazing compound is still made by them.

Also everything I have ever read about primo indicates it is one of the few AAS that does not effect HDL/LDL cholesterol levels.  Is this really true?  

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2012, 10:40:24 PM »

GH15,

I have been natural so far (35 years old) and primo always interested me.  Does legit pharam grade primo (schering) still exist?  REAL primo tabs and depot injects?  Or is UGL's the only way to get primo now?   ???

Also everything I have ever read about primo indicates it is one of the few AAS that does not effect HDL/LDL cholesterol levels.  Is this really true?  

dont bother, its too late for you

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2012, 10:43:22 PM »

GH15,

yes it does,, but what you wnt is big doses and you wwnt the acatato form for big doses to be afordable you want 600-100 mg of primobolana legit! ,, top chef only ,, i do not approve primobolan depot from schering simply because you wont be able to afford how much needeed financialy ,, the acatato is as good it actualy is better ,,when i say i dotn approve primobolan depot from schering it means too many fake around and not financialy good for the bodybuild,,with acatato from top chef you wil get to where you want to get,,

any serious bodybuild now days have a top chef working with him ,, many are sponsored and top chef help them ,, thats the reality ,, its all china and then some pharma grade but 20-30% pharma grade rest is china

gh15 approved
fallen angel

prophecy

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2012, 10:51:45 PM »
what top chefs have legit primo ace?
s@ndr@'S isnt ace and peepee's primo i heard was not legit  ???

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2012, 10:52:59 PM »

yes it does,, but what you wnt is big doses and you wwnt the acatato form for big doses to be afordable you want 600-100 mg of primobolana legit! ,, top chef only ,, i do not approve primobolan depot from schering simply because you wont be able to afford how much needeed financialy ,, the acatato is as good it actualy is better ,,when i say i dotn approve primobolan depot from schering it means too many fake around and not financialy good for the bodybuild,,with acatato from top chef you wil get to where you want to get,,

any serious bodybuild now days have a top chef working with him ,, many are sponsored and top chef help them ,, thats the reality ,, its all china and then some pharma grade but 20-30% pharma grade rest is china

gh15 approved

Thanks boss!  I was afraid of the fact that too many counterfeits for real pharma and as a result ... UGL would be the only option.  Any particular UGL that is GH15 approved for Primo?  What about the tabs?  Could those be used alongside injects? 

Makes me sad that real primo may have too much counterfeit and the only option may be UGL.  Especially when China is mentioned.  I don't trust them to make a gallon of safe paint let alone hormones!  LOL 

PS.  What about living in Turkey, are there counterfeits there too considering it is legal there?

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: February 01, 2012, 10:58:53 PM »
methenolone acetate is great shit if it's real.  It's also expensive as fuck.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #18 on: February 01, 2012, 11:04:24 PM »
methenolone acetate is great shit if it's real.  It's also expensive as fuck.

you hear what this fella say? ^^

the acetato version is what we all use ,, try go 1000 mg primobolana acatato,, 500-1000 mg trenbolona acatato,, gh 15 iu ....with little testosterona ...see what happen to your body ,,, you only then understand the allllll fitness and bodybuild illusion sold to you on magazines

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 01, 2012, 11:06:57 PM »
What about topchef equipona?? Dont forget about good old equipona lol

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #20 on: February 01, 2012, 11:09:28 PM »
all you need is 150mg testosterona a week and you can grow into top amatuer competitor

gh15 approved

wtf? this little test? Right now I'm running tren for the first time at 50mg/ed with 100mg prop/ed...so if I subbed legit primo for the prop, I could reduce my test a minimal amount like that? About to up my dose to 10iu Thanks as well

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: February 01, 2012, 11:09:55 PM »
What about topchef equipona?? Dont forget about good old equipona lol
use both.

goomba420

• Getbig III
  • It could always be worse. Positivity is key.
« Reply #22 on: February 01, 2012, 11:10:39 PM »
Here we go! The next phase of gh15's source pimping has begun - primobolan! How surprising it is also the most expensive steroid :P :-X :D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2012, 11:15:36 PM »
Here we go! The next phase of gh15's source pimping has begun - primobolan!

explain why you think its source pimp?  do i mention sourcing?

im here for opening eyes of bodybuild to whats going on ,,do you jknow i have fellas name their first born on me i have actual pms,, do you understand this people see what i do as blessing and chrish it? this is not sourcing push this is truth push ,, I CUT their road to the top by half sometimes by 70%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

theheman

• Getbig III
  • Her tetas were shaped like little pointy tortillas
« Reply #24 on: February 01, 2012, 11:18:25 PM »
Yes!  This is the top notch advice we've all been waiting for from Gh15.  Thanks for the valuable insight.  We, I think I can speak for 1,000s of people that will read this, appreciate it.