Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62638 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: primobolana/bible index
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2012, 11:23:24 PM »
i hopw you fellas understand that all this information i could keep for website,,i could just shut up about primobolana ,, i could say and movbe the time by saying nothing ,, i could just hav efun like everyone else,, THIS SHOW YOU I HAVE NO AGENDA,, i dont wait for no site,, i put it all here,, its because i know someone put price on my life ,, im very protected by the highest powers but someone already put a price on my life,, and i want evry bodybuild to have the information i give as fast as possible and not have to wait,,

when i say russian mafia is fighting top elfs of mine over in east europe i MEAN IT ,, they have big things going there now over gh15 becaue they move stocks ,, they move bunk stock and they need it sold!,, they dont care to fuck amwricanos and europians ,, they want it moved,, so now my top elfs 4  of them in eastern europe are in basicaly a fucking war

gh15 approved
fallen angel

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2012, 11:27:30 PM »
but i thought masteron(a) was the real key to stack with gh and tren? now you are flip flopping to another compound?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2012, 11:29:13 PM »
masterona is highly importent as ANTI ESTROGENIC ,, this is all you need if you know hwo to use it ,, masterona itself do not add your the lean muscle ,, it is sharpening an already muscular physiqe that is in the singles....it put a cup on the estrogen just enouhg to bring out the best in the physiqe,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2012, 11:42:54 PM »
thanks gh15 for taking me and your pupils back to school with a new lesson.  Is pp's primo legit, they only have the tabs however I believe.

it's funny how all over the internet primo is explained as mild, and less important compared to other aas.  However, a fella, with pro size and conditioning once raved about gh and primo, everything else was secondary.  I always thought he was pulling my leg, then the bible explained hgh importance, now you talk about primo in such high regard.  It all makes sense now, btw, this pro size fella lifted like a pussy lol, all drugs  :D

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2012, 11:47:57 PM »
masterona is highly importent as ANTI ESTROGENIC ,, this is all you need if you know hwo to use it ,, masterona itself do not add your the lean muscle ,, it is sharpening an already muscular physiqe that is in the singles....it put a cup on the estrogen just enouhg to bring out the best in the physiqe,,

gh15 approved
are you trying to say that if you are 12% and you use masteron you wont see a difference ?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 12:03:09 AM »
are you trying to say that if you are 12% and you use masteron you wont see a difference ?

all hormones work better the leaner person gets. less water in skin and more water in muscle, giving look of fuller and rounder muscles.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 01:00:38 AM »

no, you wont.

nice of 'aesthetics' to chime in and not answer the question you posed in a effort to look like hes knows what hes talking about regardless.

you'll want to be about 6% to really see what it does. anything over that and its a waste as a hardener.
b

chess315

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2012, 01:03:07 AM »
as good as primo may be it just makes no sense imo to pay 30-60$ a week for the shit unless your filthy rich. Hell at a gram a week you could have ran 7 ius of gh

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2012, 01:03:51 AM »
The demand for primobolona acetato chefs has just skyrocketed. A career with future is top chef.
Boundary Breaker

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2012, 01:04:09 AM »
all hormones work better the leaner person gets. less water in skin and more water in muscle, giving look of fuller and rounder muscles.

right, so the leaner you get the more water the muscle holds.

::)

just stick to repeating what you hear GH15 saying. that way you can save yourself some embarassment for repeating what someone wrote you read on a board somewhere that was wrong.
b

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2012, 01:12:39 AM »
No you idiot,the leaner you are the less fat,less aromatization,less water retention,if you are 6% you will tend to hold more water in the muscle than sub-q. ::)
GETBIG!

whitewidow

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2012, 01:22:50 AM »
EM's AP primo amps are 200% legit. hell even the original british dragons primo was legit and high quality tested out perfect 99mg when labelled at 100mg. I dont think that many chefs make primo due to the demand not to high! Stranger does not make primo unless he just started making it recently. Gh15 is right to many bunk chering amps mostly it is Test prop! I am not trying to push a line but EM's AP primo amps are 200% legit authentic primo. but it is enathate. The original British dragon that GH15 hated so much actually had legit high quality primo. love them or hate them the original britsh dragon was the biggest UGL ever! even ret pushed BD

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2012, 01:27:27 AM »
no, you wont.

nice of 'aesthetics' to chime in and not answer the question you posed in a effort to look like hes knows what hes talking about regardless.

you'll want to be about 6% to really see what it does. anything over that and its a waste as a hardener.
;D haha thank you

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2012, 01:36:10 AM »
EM's AP primo amps are 200% legit. hell even the original british dragons primo was legit and high quality tested out perfect 99mg when labelled at 100mg. I dont think that many chefs make primo due to the demand not to high! Stranger does not make primo unless he just started making it recently. Gh15 is right to many bunk chering amps mostly it is Test prop! I am not trying to push a line but EM's AP primo amps are 200% legit authentic primo. but it is enathate. The original British dragon that GH15 hated so much actually had legit high quality primo. love them or hate them the original britsh dragon was the biggest UGL ever! even ret pushed BD

i try many alpha pharma along years ,, it ws under dose then got on track but over all nothing even remotley close to strngo or alpha labs! level of quality as in purity of power,, and ....strngo doesnt do primobolana for you! thats true ,,

gh15 approved

fallen angel

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2012, 01:39:53 AM »
i try many alpha pharma along years ,, it ws under dose then got on track but over all nothing even remotley close to strngo or alpha labs! level of quality as in purity of power,, and ....strngo doesnt do primobolana for you! thats true ,,

gh15 approved

whats your opinion of canadian ugl's    ;D

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2012, 01:42:58 AM »
this is 4th specialty ,, you ran him off the steroid boarding,, he could have help you fellas

gh15 approved
fallen angel

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2012, 02:19:03 AM »
I have tried schering primo before at low dose and i can say it's a wonderfull drug if you are already lean.
But doesn't compare to tren ace. 300mg primo is nowhere as potent as 300mg of tren.
But primo doesn't make your dick soft for months like tren does if dostinex is out of the game ;D
Around here 100mg of primo costs as much as 100mg of tren, so it's always a tuff choice.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2012, 02:22:16 AM »
a bodybuiild has to be lean ,, if you dont sit 10% or unyder you are not lean even 10% is not exactly lean its the beggiining of being lean ....the first stage....it is lean for general public but for bodybuild it is only the beggining of being lean

gh15 approved
fallen angel

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2012, 02:55:43 AM »
whats your opinion of canadian ugl's    ;D

what ones. this is my area of expertise.
b

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2012, 03:02:22 AM »
a bodybuiild has to be lean ,, if you dont sit 10% or unyder you are not lean even 10% is not exactly lean its the beggiining of being lean ....the first stage....it is lean for general public but for bodybuild it is only the beggining of being lean

gh15 approved
X2.
A puffed up moon face test sponge fat fuck won't benefit much from primo.
If i had the money it would be always a hgh/primo combo.

DBX

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2012, 03:03:15 AM »
what ones. this is my area of expertise.
teragon,syrus,innovagen

whitewidow

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2012, 03:22:35 AM »
AESTHETICS IS RIGHT THE LEANER YOU ARE THE MORE YOU SEE WHAT MASTERON REALLY DOES!  why not just use proviron for the anti estrogen effect when you are at a higher BF% I was always taught to use masteron when you are 6% BF till you get to 4% and keep using till the day of the show. masteron is magic in a vial or amp but you can really notice the magic of masteron when you are very lean like 6% and under! not saying 10-12% guys cant use it but prviron is a better choice for them save the masteron for when you are 6% and under and watch the striations come out everywhere and the hardening effect of the drug as well as it keeps you strong when you are on a very strict diet. very important drug to use up till showtime or if you are just trying to get as ripped as possible! You will never trully see the magic of masteron unless you are 6% or under. keeps you nice and strong during the grueling diet days.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2012, 03:28:30 AM »
teragon,syrus,innovagen

teragon i'd stay away from- . innovagen is good product, if its still around. havent seen it in about 8 months, but only cause i havent been looking for it. their 450 is nice. their orals are top shelf too, esp the 25mg anadrol. have never had a bad batch, or have heard anything negative from guys i know who are very experienced. you're from out west i take it?

syrus i have no experience with, nor do i know anyone who has run it. atlas pharmaceuticals is good product as well for the price point. had a batch of 400 out recently causing extreme discomfort and their orals have been less than phenomenal but apparently they've remedied that. those are the only two knocks i've ever heard on them from guys i know and trust. all that being said tho i would recommend them, based on my own personal experience and that of others.

theres a shit ton of other labs springing up all the time. they tend to be more localised. its a dice roll with them. you dont know if they are bringing in powder and cooking it here, under what conditions, or buying it from an online cook and re-bottling it. imo stick to what guys you know recommend that know what they are talking about, not what you read online cause the majority of the time its a 18 year old kid who doesnt end up on the cover of flex magasine after one run that thinks his 'shit might be fake, bro'.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2012, 03:32:26 AM »
AESTHETICS IS RIGHT THE LEANER YOU ARE THE MORE YOU SEE WHAT MASTERON REALLY DOES!  why not just use proviron for the anti estrogen effect when you are at a higher BF% I was always taught to use masteron when you are 6% BF till you get to 4% and keep using till the day of the show. masteron is magic in a vial or amp but you can really notice the magic of masteron when you are very lean like 6% and under! not saying 10-12% guys cant use it but prviron is a better choice for them save the masteron for when you are 6% and under and watch the striations come out everywhere and the hardening effect of the drug as well as it keeps you strong when you are on a very strict diet. very important drug to use up till showtime or if you are just trying to get as ripped as possible! You will never trully see the magic of masteron unless you are 6% or under. keeps you nice and strong during the grueling diet days.

wow! great post! or you could have just said

no, you wont.

the fuck is it with this place and everyone needing to sound like they are the man lately?
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2012, 03:49:26 AM »
wow! great post! or you could have just said

the fuck is it with this place and everyone needing to sound like they are the man lately?
Everybody`s an expert on the internet!