Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62427 times)

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
Re: primobolana/bible index
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2012, 04:49:05 AM »
explain why you think its source pimp?  do i mention sourcing?

im here for opening eyes of bodybuild to whats going on ,,do you jknow i have fellas name their first born on me i have actual pms,, do you understand this people see what i do as blessing and chrish it? this is not sourcing push this is truth push ,, I CUT their road to the top by half sometimes by 70%

gh15 approved
primobolan is the best steroid out there hands down!
there was a thread about it a month ago or something...and people were calling primo weak... lol....
for me it even beats tren, because tren gives me sides.... but that is personal though...
primo gives me no sides at all except lean muscle... and i get full as hell on it!! it's great!!
also i feel great... combine it with hgh and you will be walking on air... lol!it was years ago that i used it though, god i miss it!
Be Happy,
Optimus

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2012, 04:50:20 AM »
PRIMOBOLIN = THE DRUG OF THE MONTH !!  ;D

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2012, 05:30:43 AM »
First it was deca
Then equipona
anadrola,dianabola
Trenbolona acetato
looong live HGH
then primbolona acatato.

8) Wonder what's next,halotestine  :D ?
GETBIG!

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2012, 05:56:47 AM »
First it was deca
Then equipona
anadrola,dianabola
Trenbolona acetato
looong live HGH
then primbolona acatato.

exact,,,,
asstropin

Zé galinha

• Getbig II
  • gh 15 . o r g
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2012, 06:03:59 AM »
thanks for information gh15.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2012, 06:18:02 AM »
What if you can't get acetate. Is the longer ester primo okay?

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2012, 06:22:28 AM »
I guess ALL DRUGS are great to GH15 except for test and slin.

there was a thread about it a month ago or something...and people were calling primo weak... lol....
for me it even beats tren, because tren gives me sides.... but that is personal though...
primo gives me no sides at all except lean muscle... and i get full as hell on it!! it's great!!
also i feel great... combine it with hgh and you will be walking on air... lol!it was years ago that i used it though, god i miss it!

People call primobolana weak because it doesn't holds water so you only get lean muscle.
When i used it i can't say it makes muscles full, at least not like test.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2012, 06:40:01 AM »

I started a thread about it a month or maybe a couple of months back.  I think you actually chimed in on there Optimus.

I agree.  I've been running 600 mg Primo Acetate/week for 3 weeks now and it is a quality anabolic and from what I hear, it's effects can increase dramatically at higher doses than what I'm using.  I agree with gh15, it's no Tren, but Primo is a builder of quality muscle.

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2012, 06:52:09 AM »
I started a thread about it a month or maybe a couple of months back.  I think you actually chimed in on there Optimus.

I agree.  I've been running 600 mg Primo Acetate/week for 3 weeks now and it is a quality anabolic and from what I hear, it's effects can increase dramatically at higher doses than what I'm using.  I agree with gh15, it's no Tren, but Primo is a builder of quality muscle.

You have Primo Acetate injectable?
Thunderdome approved

dustin

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2012, 07:25:38 AM »
I've run some good primo and it feels like you're natural, but on steroids at the same time. Does that make sense? No sides at all. You feel light and good. But you're full, round and thick.

My only challenge was that I was running enanthate and it was only 100mg per ml. I've tried higher concentrations but I think it was probably just test enth and maybe some prop in their. I can imagine primo acetate being a nice steroid. I think I do have access to it from a good underground chef so maybe I'll order that in my next order as I've pretty much cut the test out completely.

Growth NOOB

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2012, 09:32:20 AM »
what top chefs have legit primo ace?
s@ndr@'S isnt ace and peepee's primo i heard was not legit  ???

Where did you hear that bro?

That's a pretty big accusation.

nahb

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2012, 10:05:23 AM »
yea id like that know that aswell ^^ all of his shit has been nothing but good to me

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2012, 10:12:37 AM »
masterona is highly importent as ANTI ESTROGENIC ,, this is all you need if you know hwo to use it ,, masterona itself do not add your the lean muscle ,, it is sharpening an already muscular physiqe that is in the singles....it put a cup on the estrogen just enouhg to bring out the best in the physiqe,,

gh15 approved

what is the main difference between masteron, equipoise, and primobolan? They all seem to provide very similar purposes overall. Well masteron maybe not as good muscle building as the other two but seems to be similar in terms of that "look" it gives. I've never used any of these three things personally so I don't know

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2012, 10:18:46 AM »
My summer may stack will be 1g primo 1g masteron 1g Eq and 10-15iu's gh. No test.
Pineapple as diuretic  ;)
Boundary Breaker

dustin

« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2012, 10:19:45 AM »
what is the main difference between masteron, equipoise, and primobolan? They all seem to provide very similar purposes overall. Well masteron maybe not as good muscle building as the other two but seems to be similar in terms of that "look" it gives. I've never used any of these three things personally so I don't know

They're all very different in literature and work differently in real life too. I don't know what you want him to break down exactly?

They're all awesome steroids and if you get it from a good cook/lab you're in for a treat. I'm running 50/50mg of tren ace and masteron EOD along with 300mg of EQ all pinned EOD. Was running a bit of test but dropped it for the EQ and I'm leaner and have more rounded muscle. I'm already really vascular so I noticed no difference there, but my endurance is a lot better than it should be for being a lazy fuck in the last month and hardly training at all.

I found 200mg/ml primo from my source so although it's enanthate, I might run that when I'm cruising with my training. If he brings in acetate maybe I'll give that a shot. So many choices but they all work pretty well if you know your body.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2012, 10:20:32 AM »
You have Primo Acetate injectable?

some sources carry Primo ace or do it under special request for the client.. depends

pitbulltank

• Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2012, 10:32:06 AM »
gh15- if i was following your principles and was using the eq at 900mg/week...along w trenA, test, and mast...what would you replace with the primo? the eq?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2012, 10:32:43 AM »
First it was deca
Then equipona
anadrola,dianabola
Trenbolona acetato
looong live HGH
then primbolona acatato.

nah before that it was 1amp sus ed
no muscle without thai pink dbol.....   just saying!

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2012, 10:48:55 AM »
nah before that it was 1amp sus ed
no muscle without thai pink dbol.....   just saying!

every truth take time to penetrate a sick and tewisted cult,, you saw one of gh15 website comerical ,, sick and twisted cult,, gh15 had to grow on it ,, the truth had to grow on it ,, you cant immidiatly throw everything in on fellas who were posioned for so many years been abused and raped multiple times each one!

im a genious ,, you will learn it with the years,, im narcestistic,, but i am a genious

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2012, 10:55:11 AM »
-stage one- rep the drug positively

stage two- have elfs say how good it is

stage three- first batch good

stage four- rest is shite

stage five- say its down to the people who make it they will pay

stage six- intro drug

stage seven - go back to stage one

repeat to fade

gh15 i like your posts but this is becoming a bit transparent now

will all those who ordered kigs on your say so get refunded- you do have the power after all eh?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2012, 11:00:56 AM »
notice,, another gimick!,, getbig is infatuated with penetration ,, this is their tactic to descredit gh15,, they all sit on computer al day long and build gimicks...they decided if you cant win against them ...JOIN them and fight from the inside!

i hope my pupils understand this

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2012, 11:02:45 AM »
-stage one- rep the drug positively

stage two- have elfs say how good it is

stage three- first batch good

stage four- rest is shite

stage five- say its down to the people who make it they will pay

stage six- intro drug

stage seven - go back to stage one

repeat to fade

gh15 i like your posts but this is becoming a bit transparent now

will all those who ordered kigs on your say so get refunded- you do have the power after all eh?

as i said before,, who ever not geting refund let my elfs know and! the company is out of buesinns for good,, i dont like that company ,, they beg for second chance,,  money or legit product should be in yuro hand if not they will be executed for good

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gee38

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2012, 11:05:19 AM »
you can't say fairer than that. nice one pal.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2012, 11:12:08 AM »
masterona is highly importent as ANTI ESTROGENIC ,, this is all you need if you know hwo to use it ,, masterona itself do not add your the lean muscle ,, it is sharpening an already muscular physiqe that is in the singles....it put a cup on the estrogen just enouhg to bring out the best in the physiqe,,

gh15 approved
you know i dont like you and you are a c u n t but..... thanks for the straight answer according to gh15 (yeah i said it).

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2012, 11:20:19 AM »
notice,, another gimick!,, getbig is infatuated with penetration ,, this is their tactic to descredit gh15,, they all sit on computer al day long and build gimicks...they decided if you cant win against them ...JOIN them and fight from the inside!

i hope my pupils understand this

gh15 approved

No worries, we have lots of weirdo's on here.  I don't even use hormones (yet) and I get it.  To me you just seem to give advice on different AAS as to how to use it etc.  What is wrong with that?  Or so hard to understand?  I would think for anyone who wants to compete it would be helpful.  Then after you give the advice it is up to the person if they want to follow the advice, try it, or not do it at all.