Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62431 times)

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
Re: Bible Index - Primobolana
« Reply #200 on: February 08, 2012, 03:11:58 PM »
I've been considering adding primo to my gh/test/var stack. What's the word on pp's primo?

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #201 on: February 08, 2012, 03:14:03 PM »
I've been considering adding primo to my gh/test/var stack. What's the word on pp's primo?

g2g ;)
Thunderdome approved

Voland

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • when you go scat you never come back ;)
« Reply #202 on: February 08, 2012, 03:17:49 PM »
how are the primo stocks? Up and rising?

Boundary Breaker

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #203 on: February 08, 2012, 03:27:38 PM »
Fake winstrol was sold in pharmacies in spain? Are you delusional or you just take this intel out of your ass?
What the fuck do you think spain is? Angola or Mozambique? Who's the bonobo you ignorant?
Go and check your hemogenin source cause it has alucinogenics for sure!

And you can continue to discredit me all you want because getbigers can tell when a bullshitther is on the house

Still, my initial doubts about the bible remains because all that the elfs did was insult me and discredit me until i disapear.

Were's the balonie now?
yes there was... dumb dumd little man....
wake up....with EU regulations a lot of spain farmacias were not alowed anymore to sell their anabolics so freely...
government checked everything....
but all these tourist from all over europe kept coming....
along came achmed de dealer.... made a deal with farmacia man... and farmacia man kept selling ... not his legal stock, but achmed's stock, so no problems with government, and still his nice little extra money at the end of the month....
get it now??? get it how it works??
turkey same story....
everywhere where there is money to be made, you will have scambags!!!
here in brazilian farmacias are also fakes being sold...
it's usually the farmacia owner that wants to get rich.... over the backs of bodybuilders..
so hg gear is just as shady of a world as ugl's that is my whole point...
and btw i am not using hemo....

and your final sentence.....lololol!
"because all the elfs did was insult me and discredit me and bla bla bla"...????
stop crying like a little kid.... you asked , got answered... don't like the answer....? fuck off... ;D ;D

ps: do not take it to personal and please do not cry , ok?? ;)

Be Happy,
Optimus

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #204 on: February 08, 2012, 03:35:08 PM »
g2g ;)

Cool. I assume it's not ace though, right.

Man, at 100mg/ml I would need a ml/ed. To run this shit for 12 weeks it would cost me close to $600!!

Is it really worth it?

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #205 on: February 08, 2012, 04:06:19 PM »
Cool. I assume it's not ace though, right.

Man, at 100mg/ml I would need a ml/ed. To run this shit for 12 weeks it would cost me close to $600!!

Is it really worth it?
bro depends what you are looking for.... your goals...
do you compete.... or not...
if you just want to be big and in shape and grow...
i would save that 600 and buy 600 dollars worth of hgh... lol!
nothing beats hgh....
buy the hgh... add test... get to 7% and boom add anadrol... cheap and it works!!!
 however if you are a mini pro or any competitor for that matter and compete ... primo is worth the money,
so depends on your situation really...
but hgh> everything else... lol...
you can look awesome on just hgh and test....
you want fullblown effect add tren...eq....
some ideas for ya to think about....
but primo is awesome.... it's expensive though real primo always was... and always will be...

Be Happy,
Optimus

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #206 on: February 08, 2012, 04:25:50 PM »
Good reply Optimus. Thanks.

I'm definitely not interested in ever competing. I just want to walk around all day at 220/6%. Right now I'm at 205/10% with only a test cycle so far. I just started gh an will add test and var to that. I'm just trying to figure out what will get me to my goal outside of androgens (to avoid hairloss). Primo sounded real good but goddamn it's expensive.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #207 on: February 08, 2012, 04:29:17 PM »
Good reply Optimus. Thanks.

I'm definitely not interested in ever competing. I just want to walk around all day at 220/6%. Right now I'm at 205/10% with only a test cycle so far. I just started gh an will add test and var to that. I'm just trying to figure out what will get me to my goal outside of androgens (to avoid hairloss). Primo sounded real good but goddamn it's expensive.
primo is a dht steroid... will cause hairloss... it stil an androgen..
ditch the var man and go for eq...
eq
test
tren
hgh...
all you will ever need to walk as a god among mortals...  ;)
Be Happy,
Optimus

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #208 on: February 08, 2012, 04:36:59 PM »
primo is a dht steroid... will cause hairloss... it stil an androgen..
ditch the var man and go for eq...
eq
test
tren
hgh...
all you will ever need to walk as a god among mortals...  ;)

I'm just going by what this guy I saying http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Specific-Steroids-and-Hair-Loss.html 

According to him primo and var are ok, eq and tren are not.

Thoughts?

I just finally regrew some hair by aggressively applying nizoral, rogaine, and propecia. Not trying to lose it again.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #209 on: February 08, 2012, 04:41:06 PM »
bro depends what you are looking for.... your goals...
do you compete.... or not...
if you just want to be big and in shape and grow...
i would save that 600 and buy 600 dollars worth of hgh... lol!
nothing beats hgh....
buy the hgh... add test... get to 7% and boom add anadrol... cheap and it works!!!
 however if you are a mini pro or any competitor for that matter and compete ... primo is worth the money,
so depends on your situation really...
but hgh> everything else... lol...
you can look awesome on just hgh and test....
you want fullblown effect add tren...eq....
some ideas for ya to think about....
but primo is awesome.... it's expensive though real primo always was... and always will be...

yeah i agree with every sentence of this. if you are on a budget get more HGH, but if money isn't a concern and only looking the best that you can is your concern, then get some primo. at least run it once to see what it's like.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: February 09, 2012, 01:59:08 AM »
yes there was... dumb dumd little man....
wake up....with EU regulations a lot of spain farmacias were not alowed anymore to sell their anabolics so freely...
government checked everything....
but all these tourist from all over europe kept coming....
along came achmed de dealer.... made a deal with farmacia man... and farmacia man kept selling ... not his legal stock, but achmed's stock, so no problems with government, and still his nice little extra money at the end of the month....
get it now??? get it how it works??
turkey same story....
everywhere where there is money to be made, you will have scambags!!!
here in brazilian farmacias are also fakes being sold...
it's usually the farmacia owner that wants to get rich.... over the backs of bodybuilders..
so hg gear is just as shady of a world as ugl's that is my whole point...
and btw i am not using hemo....

and your final sentence.....lololol!
"because all the elfs did was insult me and discredit me and bla bla bla"...????
stop crying like a little kid.... you asked , got answered... don't like the answer....? fuck off... ;D ;D

ps: do not take it to personal and please do not cry , ok?? ;)

Lol, another steroid connections love story... and it has names and everything... Achmed... lol!

Why is it so important to you to make people believe that legit steroids are fake and underground steroids are the best?

And please don't compare brasil to spain in terms of legislation and corrupcy (and pretty much all other things).

And please don't compare spain to turkey, turkey is more arab than anything else (not judging).

And yes i am crying of laughter seeing this all little agendas

And NO, i didn't got answered. Nobody still has told me why anadrol, trenbolone and equipoise wheren't choices in 2007 and in 2011 they are simply the best steroids a bodybuilder can use.

I DIDN'T GOT ANSWERED, and you are still trying to diminish me and insult me.

And optimus, just another silly question: If you are not a dealer how come you claim to know so much about steroid connections in europe?

I'm just a people's fella that buy small quantities of steroids for personal use and i am spreading the word how to do it in southern europe, but you seem to be the only one offended by it. Why is that?

É fodido descobrirem-te a careca! Mas não leves a mal somos todos amigos, o mundo precisa de traficantes.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #211 on: February 09, 2012, 05:34:29 AM »
Lol, another steroid connections love story... and it has names and everything... Achmed... lol!

Why is it so important to you to make people believe that legit steroids are fake and underground steroids are the best?

And please don't compare brasil to spain in terms of legislation and corrupcy (and pretty much all other things).

And please don't compare spain to turkey, turkey is more arab than anything else (not judging).

And yes i am crying of laughter seeing this all little agendas

And NO, i didn't got answered. Nobody still has told me why anadrol, trenbolone and equipoise wheren't choices in 2007 and in 2011 they are simply the best steroids a bodybuilder can use.

I DIDN'T GOT ANSWERED, and you are still trying to diminish me and insult me.

And optimus, just another silly question: If you are not a dealer how come you claim to know so much about steroid connections in europe?

I'm just a people's fella that buy small quantities of steroids for personal use and i am spreading the word how to do it in southern europe, but you seem to be the only one offended by it. Why is that?

É fodido descobrirem-te a careca! Mas não leves a mal somos todos amigos, o mundo precisa de traficantes.

nao so trafficante .... eu ganho minha grana fazendo cobranças.... ja falei isso 1000 vezes ...
entao ja basta , ok?
if you call me a dealer prove it!! portugues burro....... ;)

and why do you keep saying i said hg gear is not as good as ugl?????
READ for gods sake!!!!
you are the one that thinks just because you buy from a farmacia and buy hg gear that it's guarenteed real....
well, it's not.....
i never said ugl is better!!!!!! i said good ugl = good hg.... the SAME it's just ugl will be cheaper.... get it now????
hg gear is just as much , if not more faked!!! was 15 years ago and still is....
and you do not really think achmed was a real name now, do you?.... i made it up just for the sake of the story, to explain to a steroid noob how it works....
if i would say real names, people would be in trouble....
ok turkey is not arabic... !! they do not even talk arabic....they speak Turkish, you are really stupid...
turkey is more european then arabic... just because the islam is their relegion does not make them arabic... lol... i had turkish friends, call a turk an arab and see what happens.... Do tape it and put it on youtube so we can have a laugh at your expense here on the Thunderdome, ok?
and where did i compare countries? i said fakes are being sold in brazilian farmacia's as well..... like in spain at the time.... ofcourse not all farmacia's but fakes are being sold. not comparing , just pointing something out here, spain is a different country... but still fakes were being sold...
there was research being done in europe by the NECEDO (antidopingagency) they researched black market of anabolics at the time , must have been 2005 or something... conclusion... 80% was fake!!! so there you go.... and do not think for one second some legal farmacia were not into black market...!!!!!!
where there is money= scambags.... understand????
and my connections to the european black market... well being around mr Universe, all kinds of National Champs, Elite Amateurs, Pro's.... that helps... i knew people .... the big fish.... they were friends of some real close friends of mine...
connected everywhere.... egypt, iran, turkey, spain, poland, germany... etc etc...
i never sold.... not my thing... i got my shit cheap though... that was nice!!!
and snce 2006 i cooked all my own stuff! never used hg gear since that time.... can't say i missed it... ;)
see i do not sell , i USE... the fact i pay fuck all for my gear is enough for me...
i make my money doing other stuff not bb related...
i love bodybuilding , and i just know a lot about the chemical side of it... learned from being there and doing it...
learned at a young age what was the essence of bb....
an elite bb once said to me... when i told him i love to be in shape and be big....
he said, "yes but what does that have to do with bodybuilding competition???"
"want to be a champ... use as much drugs as your body can handle, and get as big and conditioned as you can..."
i stopped competing after that lol....
and your question has been answered allready a few times... you are just to busy following me around to notice....

What do you do when a Portugues throws a handgranade at you????
You yank out the pin, and throw it back......  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #212 on: February 09, 2012, 05:45:07 AM »
I'm just going by what this guy I saying http://www.hairlossfromsteroids.com/Specific-Steroids-and-Hair-Loss.html 

Thoughts?

I just finally regrew some hair by aggressively applying nizoral, rogaine, and propecia. Not trying to lose it again.

can you outline this please. i have noticed thinning. am using nizoral, minoxidil and finastride.  just wondering how you are dosing it when you say 'aggressively'
b

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #213 on: February 09, 2012, 06:02:20 AM »

Thoughts?

androgens cause hairloss... period.... one more so than others... but all do...
only deca in low dose will not harm your scalp very much.... but having a full head of hair and a limp dick is not what you want either lol!
finasteride blocks a lot of the conversion to dht from test... but not all!!!!
primo is a dht steroid and WILL cause hairloss....
eq will not cause a lot of hairloss, so another one you could try....
but on a whole.... the more androgenic the steroid the faster hair will go....
want to be big , but are prone to mpb....???? you are fucked..... ;D ;D
go huge and bald... or stay small with a receding hairline.... lol!!
Be Happy,
Optimus

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #214 on: February 09, 2012, 06:35:55 AM »
androgens cause hairloss... period.... one more so than others... but all do...
only deca in low dose will not harm your scalp very much.... but having a full head of hair and a limp dick is not what you want either lol!
finasteride blocks a lot of the conversion to dht from test... but not all!!!!
primo is a dht steroid and WILL cause hairloss....
eq will not cause a lot of hairloss, so another one you could try....
but on a whole.... the more androgenic the steroid the faster hair will go....
want to be big , but are prone to mpb....???? you are fucked..... ;D ;D
go huge and bald... or stay small with a receding hairline.... lol!!

in a nutshell,,,

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #215 on: February 09, 2012, 07:08:22 AM »
in a nutshell,,,
could be i am letting something out...
but my experience is this...
i knew some dudes that were prone to mpb..... in the end they all had to make the choice lol!!
bald & huge
hair(well whatever still was there, lolol!) % little sissy cycles and small....
remember if you are prone you WILL loose your hair no matter what..... steroids just speed up the process so to speak...
Be Happy,
Optimus

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #216 on: February 09, 2012, 08:21:51 AM »
could be i am letting something out...
but my experience is this...
i knew some dudes that were prone to mpb..... in the end they all had to make the choice lol!!
bald & huge
hair(well whatever still was there, lolol!) % little sissy cycles and small....
remember if you are prone you WILL loose your hair no matter what..... steroids just speed up the process so to speak...

How small is small? If I diet and train right I can't get to 220/6% with gh/test/var at good doses for a while? If not, then I guess you're right, bald and big it is, although I look horrible without hair.

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #217 on: February 09, 2012, 08:26:34 AM »
can you outline this please. i have noticed thinning. am using nizoral, minoxidil and finastride.  just wondering how you are dosing it when you say 'aggressively'

Well, aggressive as in applying all 3 at the same time consistently. I never missed a rogaine application, did it twice a day. Finasteride at 1.25mg Ed, and nizoral at least 3 times a week. Leave the shampoo on as long as possible, even overnight if you can. I don't have hair like when I was 17, but man within 3 months of this shit, I have hair like I did a few years ago. Shit worked real well for me.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: February 09, 2012, 08:47:24 AM »
nao so trafficante .... eu ganho minha grana fazendo cobranças.... ja falei isso 1000 vezes ...
entao ja basta , ok?
if you call me a dealer prove it!! portugues burro....... ;)

and why do you keep saying i said hg gear is not as good as ugl?????
READ for gods sake!!!!
you are the one that thinks just because you buy from a farmacia and buy hg gear that it's guarenteed real....
well, it's not.....
i never said ugl is better!!!!!! i said good ugl = good hg.... the SAME it's just ugl will be cheaper.... get it now????
hg gear is just as much , if not more faked!!! was 15 years ago and still is....
and you do not really think achmed was a real name now, do you?.... i made it up just for the sake of the story, to explain to a steroid noob how it works....
if i would say real names, people would be in trouble....
ok turkey is not arabic... !! they do not even talk arabic....they speak Turkish, you are really stupid...
turkey is more european then arabic... just because the islam is their relegion does not make them arabic... lol... i had turkish friends, call a turk an arab and see what happens.... Do tape it and put it on youtube so we can have a laugh at your expense here on the Thunderdome, ok?
and where did i compare countries? i said fakes are being sold in brazilian farmacia's as well..... like in spain at the time.... ofcourse not all farmacia's but fakes are being sold. not comparing , just pointing something out here, spain is a different country... but still fakes were being sold...
there was research being done in europe by the NECEDO (antidopingagency) they researched black market of anabolics at the time , must have been 2005 or something... conclusion... 80% was fake!!! so there you go.... and do not think for one second some legal farmacia were not into black market...!!!!!!
where there is money= scambags.... understand????
and my connections to the european black market... well being around mr Universe, all kinds of National Champs, Elite Amateurs, Pro's.... that helps... i knew people .... the big fish.... they were friends of some real close friends of mine...
connected everywhere.... egypt, iran, turkey, spain, poland, germany... etc etc...
i never sold.... not my thing... i got my shit cheap though... that was nice!!!
and snce 2006 i cooked all my own stuff! never used hg gear since that time.... can't say i missed it... ;)
see i do not sell , i USE... the fact i pay fuck all for my gear is enough for me...
i make my money doing other stuff not bb related...
i love bodybuilding , and i just know a lot about the chemical side of it... learned from being there and doing it...
an elite bb once said to me... when i told him i love to be in shape and be big....
"want to be a champ... use as much drugs as your body can handle, and get as big and conditioned as you can..."
i stopped competing after that lol....
and your question has been answered allready a few times... you are just to busy following me around to notice....

What do you do when a Portugues throws a handgranade at you????
You yank out the pin, and throw it back......  ;D ;D ;D

Perché mi stai chiamando portoghese?

I don't have nothing against turkish or arabs or anyone else (i mean the people) but if someday you have an opportunity to visit turkey (beautiful country) you will understand the difference between them and the central europe countries.

I have been in Recife, Pernambuco some years ago. I didn't drank water for 12 days, just caipirinha, Skol and coconuts :P. and picanha of course for protein ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #219 on: February 09, 2012, 08:49:22 AM »
How small is small? If I diet and train right I can't get to 220/6% with gh/test/var at good doses for a while? If not, then I guess you're right, bald and big it is, although I look horrible without hair.
sure.... but the nasty look that is required to compete at a high level today.... requires high dose androgens..... so there goes your hair.. lol!
and btw whats your height.... must be about 6' or more....
5'9 or something like that and 220 at 6% requires a lot more then gh/test/and var....
Be Happy,
Optimus

5antasy

• Getbig II
  • Forever cutting
« Reply #220 on: February 09, 2012, 08:51:50 AM »
sure.... but the nasty look that is required to compete at a high level today.... requires high dose androgens..... so there goes your hair.. lol!
and btw whats your height.... must be about 6' or more....
5'9 or something like that and 220 at 6% requires a lot more then gh/test/and var....

I'm 5'10.5". Definitely no aspirations to ever compete. 220/6% has always been my goal, but I'll settle for 210-215/6% if it means I get to keep my hair.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #221 on: February 09, 2012, 08:52:13 AM »

Truer words have never been spoken. This sums up bb'ing completely .

Omega

• Getbig III
« Reply #222 on: February 09, 2012, 08:55:47 AM »
I found primo very mild on the scalp.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #223 on: February 09, 2012, 09:12:05 AM »
Perché mi stai chiamando portoghese?

I don't have nothing against turkish or arabs or anyone else (i mean the people) but if someday you have an opportunity to visit turkey (beautiful country) you will understand the difference between them and the central europe countries.

I have been in Recife, Pernambuco some years ago. I didn't drank water for 12 days, just caipirinha, Skol and coconuts :P. and picanha of course for protein ;D

lol the way you wrote portugues is not brazilian.... it's correct portuguese from portugal... ;D
i have no intention of ever visiting that shithole Turkey..... lots of turks in the Netherlands and they have ruined every intention to ever visit their home country for me.... lol... same reason you will never see me in marocco.....  ;)
you said Turkey was an arab country, well it's not! that's all i was saying....

skol is the better cerveja here, agreed! lol! and nothing beats a good picanha! 8)

Be Happy,
Optimus

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
« Reply #224 on: February 09, 2012, 10:38:13 AM »
Bro, you gotta know where to go in Turkey man.   8)  Antalya is nice, lots of beach, mountains, and 5 star luxury hotels.  Check it out...

;D

But back to Primobolan.  From what I have read, it always fascinated me because it seems to not effect cholesterol HDL/LDL levels and has very little to no sides.  So it seems primo is a good choice for long term use. 

Did we ever get a list of trusted UGL's?  Figured that may help folks out since this is supposed to be a bible entry. 

Also I had read that primo injects hurt a bunch compared to other stuff.  Is this really true?  Any tricks to dampen that effect?  Or is it due to bad injection methods / non sterile crap gear?

I also saw where it was stated you need 600mg and up.  Could you also supplement with primo tabs?  How effective are the tabs?  Like 100mg a day you absorb how much roughly?  half? 

Hope my questions help for anyone considering primo.   ;)