Author Topic: Bible Index - Primobolana  (Read 62439 times)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
Re: Bible Index - Primobolana
« Reply #250 on: February 10, 2012, 03:46:07 PM »
IDK IF I BELEIVE HE USED TEST. I DONT THINK ANY USED TEST. JUST DECA, PRIMO, DBOL, ADROL.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #251 on: February 10, 2012, 03:47:53 PM »
well...
if i were arnold......
lol....
about 1500 to 2000 mg of primo
around 300 mg anadrol a day
arnold is always mentioned when dbol comes up... but arnold lover anadrol!!!
low dose test to keep functioning in the sack....
and he was experimenting with hgh... cadaver hgh... crescormon by kabi, available in mid to late 70's....

wow really? I didn't know that...always thought he was pretty much "built" on dbol primo deca
l

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #252 on: February 10, 2012, 03:57:07 PM »
Any idea from what they said what a typical Arnold cycle would look like as far as doses/compounds?

Everyone from that ERA talked about low dosages and 6 week cycles. In reality they were LONG, LONG cycles. Dr Walkzak (who I know for a fact Arnold went to) didn't even like guys to go off but maybe for a month per year. I wouldn't hold the low dosages as truthful though possible. Walkzak hated AD-50 so I don't know about Arnold taking it however they may have had more than one source.
and keep moving!

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #253 on: February 10, 2012, 05:52:07 PM »
Everyone from that ERA talked about low dosages and 6 week cycles. In reality they were LONG, LONG cycles. Dr Walkzak (who I know for a fact Arnold went to) didn't even like guys to go off but maybe for a month per year. I wouldn't hold the low dosages as truthful though possible. Walkzak hated AD-50 so I don't know about Arnold taking it however they may have had more than one source.
exactly... these guys never went off..... just like the guys today....
they went lower dose.... cruising... but never ever off!!!
and in his early days indeed he loved dbol... but the later years where he built the quality and he shedded the bloofyness... you can bet your ass ad50 was used.... he love it....
a lot of guys (me included) always say guys from the 70 's looked great.... well... fr a great part it has to do with primo... it was used a lot back then.... they used it like a lot use test today... as a base steroid..
cycles were built around primo....
and yes they used test.... ofcourse they did... back then test was not an exotic compound... it has been around since the 30's...
they just did not rely on it... they knew a lot of test = bloofy.... today with the abuse of hgh , high test is less of a problem...
they used test to keep functioning as a male.... and to control thickness...
they way it should be imo....
just add a little hgh in the 5-10 iu range... and you have great bodybuilders... with no guts!

Be Happy,
Optimus

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #254 on: February 10, 2012, 06:20:14 PM »
Dang some of u guys know Arnold really well. How was he in the bed? ;D

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2012, 06:54:37 PM »
Dang some of u guys know Arnold really well. How was he in the bed? ;D
dunno.... ask your mom...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2012, 07:08:09 PM »
dunno.... ask your mom...  ;D ;D ;D ;D
She said he is huge like a mule, but she is also known to lie at times. You seem to know him better bc you know his drugs cycles so well.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #257 on: February 10, 2012, 07:25:22 PM »
She said he is huge like a mule, but she is also known to lie at times. You seem to know him better bc you know his drugs cycles so well.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
no bro.. don't know him.... but i do know roids....
he got from europe over to usa all bloofy and watery, fat...
screaming heavy dbol and test use....
in usa were they had dudes like Zane... he was taught how to cycle properly...
test was lowered, dbol traded in for ad50's and primo was used in higher dosages...
i am talking prep here.... and hgh was experimented with....
i'll bet my money this is more or less how they prepped back then....
Be Happy,
Optimus

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #258 on: February 10, 2012, 07:27:59 PM »
Ok because I know in the 70 and 80's they loved Dbol, then Anadrol became popular.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #259 on: February 10, 2012, 11:41:47 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
no bro.. don't know him.... but i do know roids....
he got from europe over to usa all bloofy and watery, fat...
screaming heavy dbol and test use....
in usa were they had dudes like Zane... he was taught how to cycle properly...
test was lowered, dbol traded in for ad50's and primo was used in higher dosages...
i am talking prep here.... and hgh was experimented with....
i'll bet my money this is more or less how they prepped back then....

AD-50 causes just as much water retention as D-bol and is WAY harder on the liver. This post is pure speculation in terms of usage.

If Zane was taking high test and AD-50 he would have been bigger. Common prep back then was Decca-Anavar. Prima for those that could get it. HCG was used a lot as was Wydase, injectable thiomucase and Cytomel. Advice of the day was to taper off orals starting about 10 days out from a contest. I had lunch one time at the Omelet Parlor in Santa Monica with Grymko and Tinerino. This was right after the 1981 Olympia. Dennis was raving Wydase and how quickly he got ripped with it.    

and keep moving!

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: February 10, 2012, 11:42:34 PM »
damn...

no Phase 4??

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #261 on: February 11, 2012, 03:49:32 AM »
AD-50 causes just as much water retention as D-bol and is WAY harder on the liver. This post is pure speculation in terms of usage.

If Zane was taking high test and AD-50 he would have been bigger. Common prep back then was Decca-Anavar. Prima for those that could get it. HCG was used a lot as was Wydase, injectable thiomucase and Cytomel. Advice of the day was to taper off orals starting about 10 days out from a contest. I had lunch one time at the Omelet Parlor in Santa Monica with Grymko and Tinerino. This was right after the 1981 Olympia. Dennis was raving Wydase and how quickly he got ripped with it.    

no,
oxy is contest prep drug.... dbol is not...
oxy no water retention if used properly....the trick is to be very very lean when use oxy....
i know and knew plenty of guys that used oxy pre contest...
and arnold did to.......

i was talking prep....
Be Happy,
Optimus

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #262 on: February 11, 2012, 03:52:52 AM »

not sure which one you are saying is harsher on the liver from how you worded it but yeah d-bol is harsher if that's what you said.

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #263 on: February 11, 2012, 04:09:02 AM »

Thanks for your info Max. You mentioned Deca/Var were common for prep back then, what kind of dosing of those was normal?

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #264 on: February 11, 2012, 09:58:21 AM »

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: February 11, 2012, 10:08:46 AM »

I brought a suitcase full of 'legit primobolaina' back from istanbul many years ago, when you could walk through customs in my country with such things, and was distinctly unimpressed by the results compared to trenbalonie

nowadays since im on hrt I think it would be a saner alternative to other compounds but for mass and strength tren is way better.

Aussie Duffman

• Getbig III
« Reply #266 on: February 11, 2012, 10:25:33 AM »
Aussies pm me clues
Herpes

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #267 on: February 11, 2012, 10:26:51 AM »
I brought a suitcase full of 'legit primobolaina' back from istanbul many years ago, when you could walk through customs in my country with such things, and was distinctly unimpressed by the results compared to trenbalonie

nowadays since im on hrt I think it would be a saner alternative to other compounds but for mass and strength tren is way better.

And for $$.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #268 on: February 11, 2012, 11:30:52 AM »
not sure which one you are saying is harsher on the liver from how you worded it but yeah d-bol is harsher if that's what you said.

I’m going by what I learned from Dr. Kerr and Dr. Walkzak. Dr. Kerr would have guys on 4 tabs of D-bol (5 mg/per tab back then) per day OR 2 Tabs of AD-50 (obviously 50 mg/per tab). He felt that was equal dosing and effectiveness. Dr. Walkzak had people on 3 D-bol a day and wouldn’t prescribe AD-50 as he felt AD-50 was much harsher on the liver.

Thanks for your info Max. You mentioned Deca/Var were common for prep back then, what kind of dosing of those was normal?

That’s where it gets kind of fuzzy and hearsay comes into play. I know what guys said. I know what the doctors prescribed. Those were 200 mg a week of decca and 4 tabs of Var a day (2.5 mg/per tab) I know personally I made gains on that and got hardness that I wasn’t able to achieve before that. Kerr told me that guys would be on double the amount before a competition.

A good friend of mine went to Dr. Walkzak forever. I know his protocol was 200 mg a week of decca and EITHER 3 tabs of VAR or 3 tabs of D-bol. He said that Dr. Walkzak told him that “some guys” would get up to a total dosage of 700 mg a week all things combined.

The fuzzy part lies in what the heck were guys really doing. Peter Grymko probably exaggerated his dosages and everyone else probably downplayed their dosages. One pro I trained with said he took 3 D-bol a day and I saw him take 3 with one meal. Was that is for the day? A mystery.

This clip with Ric Drasin interviewing Steve Davis tells a little bit about the drugs back then form about 7:30 to about 10:30.

and keep moving!

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #269 on: February 11, 2012, 01:33:38 PM »
I’m going by what I learned from Dr. Kerr and Dr. Walkzak. Dr. Kerr would have guys on 4 tabs of D-bol (5 mg/per tab back then) per day OR 2 Tabs of AD-50 (obviously 50 mg/per tab). He felt that was equal dosing and effectiveness. Dr. Walkzak had people on 3 D-bol a day and wouldn’t prescribe AD-50 as he felt AD-50 was much harsher on the liver.

That’s where it gets kind of fuzzy and hearsay comes into play. I know what guys said. I know what the doctors prescribed. Those were 200 mg a week of decca and 4 tabs of Var a day (2.5 mg/per tab) I know personally I made gains on that and got hardness that I wasn’t able to achieve before that. Kerr told me that guys would be on double the amount before a competition.

A good friend of mine went to Dr. Walkzak forever. I know his protocol was 200 mg a week of decca and EITHER 3 tabs of VAR or 3 tabs of D-bol. He said that Dr. Walkzak told him that “some guys” would get up to a total dosage of 700 mg a week all things combined.

The fuzzy part lies in what the heck were guys really doing. Peter Grymko probably exaggerated his dosages and everyone else probably downplayed their dosages. One pro I trained with said he took 3 D-bol a day and I saw him take 3 with one meal. Was that is for the day? A mystery.

This clip with Ric Drasin interviewing Steve Davis tells a little bit about the drugs back then form about 7:30 to about 10:30.

Interesting stuff. Curious that Dr Kerr considered 20mg of dianabol and 100mg of anadrol as similar.....

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: February 11, 2012, 04:19:36 PM »
Why is it so important to know what Arnold took? Does any one think he can be replicated?

I remenber Mike Mentzer claiming taking 300mg deca each 10 days and 35mg of dianabol a day.
I call bullshit.
He could have had decent results on those amounts but he will never be a olympia contender.
He had severe kidney problems wich cause his premature dead. Ray mentzer died of heart attack very young too.
They must have done some serious abuse of roids and diuretics.

There is a lot of bullshit and ear-say from that era. The only thing that was different back then was the quality of the gear - La creme de la creme.

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #271 on: February 11, 2012, 04:29:27 PM »
Why is it so important to know what Arnold took? Does any one think he can be replicated?

I remenber Mike Mentzer claiming taking 300mg deca each 10 days and 35mg of dianabol a day.
I call bullshit.
He could have had decent results on those amounts but he will never be a olympia contender.
He had severe kidney problems wich cause his premature dead. Ray mentzer died of heart attack very young too.
They must have done some serious abuse of roids and diuretics.

There is a lot of bullshit and ear-say from that era. The only thing that was different back then was the quality of the gear - La creme de la creme.

if i am not mistaken it was Ray who had sever kidney problems and Mike died of hartattack.... just days after his bro Ray died.....
mike was a known narcotic user though , that is way harder on kidney's then the steroids...
he was seen running thru the street naked screaming arnold i hate you, and it should have been me who won the o in 1980.... something like that lololol!!!
2 very disturbed individuals....
when i see pics of mentzer i always get the creeps.... he has a dark aura.... or maybe it's the stache... dunno  ;D ;D ;D
Be Happy,
Optimus

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #272 on: February 12, 2012, 06:16:12 AM »

So how the fuck did they cope with deca dick from no test? I know for a fact that one study proven that minimal amount of deca supresses your own natural production of test 100%.

So assuming they used a little bit of test then... How much is little?

And no, I don't want you optimusprime to reply. You don't know jack shit.

NineGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #273 on: February 12, 2012, 06:22:25 AM »

And no, I don't want you optimusprime to reply. You don't know jack shit.

lol lol,, so true
fuck off optimus you know it all cunt

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #274 on: February 12, 2012, 06:31:53 AM »
lol... lot of hate..... ;D ;D
i do not know it all...never said i do
but i know a lot more then you 2 idiots....
asking about what bodybuilders took 30 years ago.... knowing that they had all available to them that is available to today's bodybuilders.....  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
all except hgh in megadoses and slin... and the bullshit peptides....

use you fucking brains....
Be Happy,
Optimus