Author Topic: Brock's Apologizes  (Read 3501 times)

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
Brock's Apologizes
« on: July 12, 2009, 01:05:13 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Brock's Apologizes
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2009, 01:20:45 PM »

He looks nervous, wonder what the 'dog whipping' session with Dana was like? ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 01:25:17 PM »
lol

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 01:41:43 PM »
hahah

I'm surprised they didn't make him tie that bottle of bud light to his head during the conference.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2009, 01:42:39 PM »

Heartfelt and honest.  BBD approves.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2009, 01:44:27 PM »
Heartfelt and honest.  BBD approves.

Still would've liked to have been on a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »
Still would've liked to have been on a fly on the wall for that conversation.

Indeed. 

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 01:52:34 PM »
Brock is sorry until next post fight interview
I don't see Dana controlling Brock's antics anytime soon
RIP Bob Probert

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 03:59:57 PM »
Mir should apologize for even taking that fight. UFC 100, biggest card of all time and he ruins it by trying to fight a guy he has no business even being in the ring with. Any asshole off the street could have given a better performance than that bum. All that shit talking and he fought like a 6 year old girl. What a disgrace to this great sport. As far as Lesnar, other than the "conflicting" beer comment, who cares what he says. He destroyed that pos and has every right to rub it in.
E

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »
Mir should apologize for even taking that fight. UFC 100, biggest card of all time and he ruins it by trying to fight a guy he has no business even being in the ring with. Any asshole off the street could have given a better performance than that bum. All that shit talking and he fought like a 6 year old girl. What a disgrace to this great sport. As far as Lesnar, other than the "conflicting" beer comment, who cares what he says. He destroyed that pos and has every right to rub it in.

I'm pretty sure that was all White cared about.  He probably sees the $$$ value in Brock doing his bad guy wrestling schtick but bad-mouthing a sponsor is just bad business

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 10:24:18 PM »
I'm pretty sure that was all White cared about.  He probably sees the $$$ value in Brock doing his bad guy wrestling schtick but bad-mouthing a sponsor is just bad business

i agree 110% about the sponsor thing,  a bud light executive was prolly callin danas cell phone 3 seconds after brock made that comment and was freakin out on dana. id be pissed as hell if i was dumping big cash into sponsoring a sport and some vanilla gorilla starts trashing my product, thats just low class on brocks part. its one thing to talk shit to mir, but to trash a sponsor that has done nothing wrong to you is just plain childish. ive always said brock is a 11 year old boy trapped in a adult gorrillas body
R

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2009, 03:13:25 AM »

i agree 110% about the sponsor thing,  a bud light executive was prolly callin danas cell phone 3 seconds after brock made that comment and was freakin out on dana. id be pissed as hell if i was dumping big cash into sponsoring a sport and some vanilla gorilla starts trashing my product, thats just low class on brocks part. its one thing to talk shit to mir, but to trash a sponsor that has done nothing wrong to you is just plain childish. ive always said brock is a 11 year old boy trapped in a adult gorrillas body

That sponsor thing was a stupid move by Lenser. He is a major asset for Danaburger, but pulling shit like this can lower his stock severely.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2009, 09:23:15 AM »
I am sure we will see a different attitude on Brock from now on...

Most people would be cut from the UFC for actions like his. He forgets that his employer is the UFC.

Never bite the hand that feeds!!

Brock will realize that professionalism and level-headed behavior is what MMA fans gravitate towards.

MMA is a sport...not just entertainment.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 03:12:04 PM »
I am sure we will see a different attitude on Brock from now on...

Most people would be cut from the UFC for actions like his. He forgets that his employer is the UFC.

Never bite the hand that feeds!!

Brock will realize that professionalism and level-headed behavior is what MMA fans gravitate towards.

MMA is a sport...not just entertainment.

I doubt he will ever bash a sponsor again, but I see no reason for him to show his opponents any type of respect if they are going to take a match with him, talk shit for months and wind up getting easily dismantled. I am shocked no one is pissed at Mir for ruining the card for people who actually wanted to see a fight. He doesn't belong in the same ring as Brock, let alone deserve to talk shit about the guy. Mir is the disgrace here, he fought like a pussy.
E

mame09

• Getbig III
  • its simple if it jiggles its fat
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 10:44:51 PM »
the fight panned out like i thought it will. mir is shit always has and always will be. his fight against big nogs was a fluke and he knows it.

but at the moment the closest person to defeating brock is carwin. he cannot lay on him because they are both equally strong and good wrestlers. so it will come down to who has the better tools and skills.

they should get barnett to fight brock. that will be a good match and a good ole fashion ass whoopin

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 11:49:13 PM »
i cant wait for the day someone beats the crap out of brock, but honestly, nothing was as satisfying as seeing bisping getting smashed on his feet and then watching dan drop the atomic bomb into bispings face to put the icing on the crumpet. ill be happy for the rest of the year now no matter who beats who in mma ;D
R

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 03:37:39 AM »
There's a lot of tal about carwin beating brock and I just don't see it.  Many people don't realize the level of strength and quickness brock has.  Brock is an absolute animal.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 09:13:36 AM »
I doubt he will ever bash a sponsor again, but I see no reason for him to show his opponents any type of respect if they are going to take a match with him, talk shit for months and wind up getting easily dismantled. I am shocked no one is pissed at Mir for ruining the card for people who actually wanted to see a fight. He doesn't belong in the same ring as Brock, let alone deserve to talk shit about the guy. Mir is the disgrace here, he fought like a pussy.

The reason that nobody is mad at Mir is that it is hard to disrespect anyone willing to step in the ring with Brock.
Mir was just overpowered like others before him.

Brock ruined his shining moment...and disrecpected the a the fans that support MMA/UFC. That is a disgrace!

Mir took his defeat like a man/professional.

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 09:18:31 AM »

Mir took his defeat like a man/professional.

Or like a guy still wondering what the FUCK hit him..

Or like a guy who didn't want anymore of the Rhino that just crushed him??