Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181637 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #400 on: June 13, 2011, 06:50:45 AM »
Dj is an idiot. He adopts a new training philosophy every 15 minutes...none of which include training  legs.

All just to make his arms a little bigger....he's an insult to serious trainers.

Ha!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #401 on: June 13, 2011, 10:51:41 AM »
You're ok in my book wes, so I'm not gonna talk any shit to ya, so we can just agree to disagree as far as "diet" is concerned. Remember, I am stubborn as fuck when it comes to listening to others or taking orders. IMO, the only reason to clean my current diet up would be for health reasons, and even dental heath, as it's common knowledge that such an intake of sugar ain't too good for the teeth. But as far as performance and vanity purposes are concerned, simple carbs aren't that bad. In fact in my studies at The Ohio State University I took some exercise science courses, and the director of the program taught a course that I took, and he basically said that a coca-cola is just as good as pasta or potatoes to replenish carb stores. I know from my own personal experience that I need at least 100 carb grams daily to function normally. And as far as protein goes, this dude right here taught me that 100 grams is all you need. I'll admit that protein intake has got me a little confused (ie I'm not absolutely sure about it), but I have found out that 30-40 grams per day is definitely too low. This dude, JM Blakely says be sure and get a minimum of 100 grams daily, and god says take in 150-200 grams daily.

A: no one gives a fuck if you are "stubborn"... .your success or failure with your little bullshit "goals" means nothing here .........you are hated. I myself would gladly blast you in the face and break that pelican beak you call a nose. Then....as You were laying on the floor crying and begging me to stop....I would find some homosexuals and let them rub their cocks on your face

B: who is the douchebag with the Mentzer stache and why do you keep referencing him? He's not even that big....I'm way bigger and more muscular than that.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #402 on: June 13, 2011, 06:15:57 PM »
You're ok in my book wes, so I'm not gonna talk any shit to ya, so we can just agree to disagree as far as "diet" is concerned. Remember, I am stubborn as fuck when it comes to listening to others or taking orders. IMO, the only reason to clean my current diet up would be for health reasons, and even dental heath, as it's common knowledge that such an intake of sugar ain't too good for the teeth. But as far as performance and vanity purposes are concerned, simple carbs aren't that bad. In fact in my studies at The Ohio State University I took some exercise science courses, and the director of the program taught a course that I took, and he basically said that a coca-cola is just as good as pasta or potatoes to replenish carb stores. I know from my own personal experience that I need at least 100 carb grams daily to function normally. And as far as protein goes, this dude right here taught me that 100 grams is all you need. I'll admit that protein intake has got me a little confused (ie I'm not absolutely sure about it), but I have found out that 30-40 grams per day is definitely too low. This dude, JM Blakely says be sure and get a minimum of 100 grams daily, and god says take in 150-200 grams daily.
Coca-Cola........c`mon bro,trust me on this a calorie is not just a calorie when trying to train hard and or look good, or both, which should be everyones aim.

Not enough protein, and terrible food choices in general.

Eat cleaner,eat more,cycle clean carbs,train legs really hard and indirectly it will help your arms grow believe it or not.

Just trying to help but don`t know if it`ll sink in.

One thing an older black dude at one of our old gyms used to say was:
"fuck them if they won`t listen.........I`M GETTING MINE"!!

And he looked good too.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #403 on: June 13, 2011, 06:51:07 PM »
nothing like a block of cheese and a cup of coffee to start the day off right.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #404 on: June 13, 2011, 09:34:42 PM »

lol

And don't forget da cigs ma man ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #405 on: June 13, 2011, 09:37:07 PM »
Not enough protein,

Like I said before I'm a bit more open concerning this point, so how much protien do you think that I need per day?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #406 on: June 13, 2011, 09:43:12 PM »
train legs really hard and indirectly it will help your arms grow believe it or not.

You know, even AJ said this, but the thing is I absolutley hate training legs as it's boring as fuck training them. Plus, if I do get back into doing bp comps that we just give me unnecassary added weight, coz bigger legs don't create a bigger bench. Remember, the 81s and 98s are the toughtest divisions in all of powerlifting. Shit man! The 65s are pretty rough too, but not as bad as the 81s and 98s. I suppose that I could try the 32s, but then I couldn't weigh much more than 145 lol

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #407 on: June 13, 2011, 11:47:56 PM »
Bigger legs don't create a bigger bench?  This shows me you don't know the first fucking thing about competition benching. Another lying asshole.....shocker

Like anyone would believe You did bench press comps in the first place.... you feeble, piece of shit bullshit artist

And why would training legs be boring to you? You don't have any muscle anywhere ...all of your bodyparts suck...what's the difference what you train?

This is why I treat you with complete disrespect....because you are a fucking lying asshole troll....but you think you are slick about it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #408 on: June 14, 2011, 01:19:35 AM »
LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: June 14, 2011, 01:22:27 AM »
Like I said before I'm a bit more open concerning this point, so how much protien do you think that I need per day?
Dude,with that ridiculous training routine,you probably don`t need more than a 6 year old kid would require.

Train like a bodybuilder...........mi nimum 3 x a week,though a minimum of 4 days would be better.

Gruelling workouts where you give it your all and then we could easily eat 1-1.5 or even 2 grams per pound of bodyweight,though 1 gram would be better than what you`re doing now.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: June 14, 2011, 01:23:11 AM »
Bigger legs don't create a bigger bench?  This shows me you don't know the first fucking thing about competition benching. Another lying asshole.....shocker

Like anyone would believe You did bench press comps in the first place.... you feeble, piece of shit bullshit artist

And why would training legs be boring to you? You don't have any muscle anywhere ...all of your bodyparts suck...what's the difference what you train?

This is why I treat you with complete disrespect....because you are a fucking lying asshole troll....but you think you are slick about it
The Groinkster`s on a mission!! LOL  ;D

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #411 on: June 14, 2011, 02:56:37 AM »
Dude,with that ridiculous training routine,you probably don`t need more than a 6 year old kid would require.

Train like a bodybuilder...........mi nimum 3 x a week,though a minimum of 4 days would be better.

Gruelling workouts where you give it your all and then we could easily eat 1-1.5 or even 2 grams per pound of bodyweight,though 1 gram would be better than what you`re doing now.

I train every goddamn day ma man, it's just my training philosophy doesn't follow "normal conventions". Please note.. I DO NOT SAY THAT MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY, it's just an alternative way. What I don't understand is why you fellas take this shit so personal. Who gives a flying fuck if I train my legs or not?

Another thing that I don't understand is this "emotionalism" ::) Case in point, I personally didn't like either Mentzer of AJ, thought they were both a couple of assholes, but that didn't stop me from learning from them.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #412 on: June 14, 2011, 03:00:23 AM »
Also, it's not just PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD that's the ticket, it's PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD plus a decent amount of food and cals. If one doesn't take in sufficient cals while progressively overloading their muscles, then their muscles can get stronger, but they won't get bigger. One needs these extra cals to fuel and support growth FACT

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #413 on: June 14, 2011, 05:38:49 AM »
Also, it's not just PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD that's the ticket, it's PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD plus a decent amount of food and cals. If one doesn't take in sufficient cals while progressively overloading their muscles, then their muscles can get stronger, but they won't get bigger. One needs these extra cals to fuel and support growth FACT

Who cares....you are a skinny piece of garbage.

It really doesn't matter what training protocol you employ...your genetics sucks and you will never look impressive.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #414 on: June 14, 2011, 07:31:03 AM »
I train every goddamn day ma man, it's just my training philosophy doesn't follow "normal conventions". Please note.. I DO NOT SAY THAT MY WAY IS THE ONLY WAY, it's just an alternative way. What I don't understand is why you fellas take this shit so personal. Who gives a flying fuck if I train my legs or not?

Another thing that I don't understand is this "emotionalism" ::) Case in point, I personally didn't like either Mentzer of AJ, thought they were both a couple of assholes, but that didn't stop me from learning from them.

(1) Training philosophy doesn't follow normal conventions

(2) Is scrawny and weak

Do you see no connection between (1) and (2)?

Also pretty sure you never met Mike Mentzer or Arthur Jones.

w8m8

« Reply #415 on: June 14, 2011, 08:20:30 AM »
This thread is like Bizarro world Panda-esque blogging

no matter what anyone has tried to help with is not good enough ..  he still looks like an underfed prisoner that's been held in a bamboo covered hole for 10 years because what he is thinking is what is right and to hell with anyone's advise

it's futile for anyone to give him advise

Tom Hanks looked better in Castaway .. and they wanted him to look bad

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #416 on: June 14, 2011, 08:37:06 AM »
This thread is like Bizarro world Panda-esque blogging

no matter what anyone has tried to help with is not good enough ..  he still looks like an underfed prisoner that's been held in a bamboo covered hole for 10 years because what he is thinking is what is right and to hell with anyone's advise

it's futile for anyone to give him advise

Tom Hanks looked better in Castaway .. and they wanted him to look bad

And Hanks had better hair....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: June 14, 2011, 08:42:02 AM »
.......and Hanks worked his fucking legs!  LOL  ;D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #418 on: June 14, 2011, 08:43:10 AM »
.......and Hanks worked his fucking legs!  LOL  ;D

.....And ate better ;D

w8m8

« Reply #419 on: June 14, 2011, 08:53:39 AM »

.....And ate better ;D

and could write better !!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #420 on: June 14, 2011, 09:15:54 AM »
and could write better !!

Better arms then dj in that pic.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #421 on: June 14, 2011, 09:39:18 AM »
"Frank Zane at 185 mops the floor with 220 pound bodybuilders" -god

QUALITY>quantity -dj

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #422 on: June 14, 2011, 09:52:01 AM »
"Frank Zane at 185 mops the floor with 220 pound bodybuilders" -god

QUALITY>quantity -dj

What does that have to do with the fact that you look like utter shit ??

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #423 on: June 14, 2011, 10:00:38 AM »
What does that have to do with the fact that you look like utter shit ??

Who do you have in the posedown,Tom Hanks in Castaway or dj181 ???

Xerxes

« Reply #424 on: June 14, 2011, 10:19:58 AM »
17 pages of harassment and he still posts updates.. even the people who are being nice are condescending  :-\