Author Topic: Luke Wood needs a kidney transplant  (Read 76453 times)

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: LUKE WOOD: NEEDS KIDNEY TRANSPLANT
« Reply #50 on: December 11, 2009, 01:12:31 AM »
I was alerted to the shit you guys are talking about Luke Wood. All of you are so high on your horses but have ANY of you ever done battle on the stage? HELL NO or you wouldn't be talking shit!!! Just as those of you that always flamed me when i was on here, dare you to step in the cage with me...I don't care what size you are, give me 3 minutes, you'll be tapping out or asleep in my arms like a baby...Keyboard gladiators, you're not cool, nor does your flaming of others raise your worth in others eyes...I guffaw at your smallness

LMAO!  Battle on stage?  What a fucking douchebag you are!  There are warriors doing battle in Afghanistan and Iraq.  And you're talking about doing battle on stage in a pair of bikini panties and oiled u muscles?  Get a fucking life!  

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2009, 01:13:40 AM »
Luke's a cool guy, no one deserves this.
Almost like the guy who runs into a tree coming home from a bar drunk...right?
hahaha, please.
N

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2009, 01:14:33 AM »
Luke's a cool guy, no one deserves this.

Needing a kidney sucks.  But no matter how cool you think someone is we all make choices in life and have to deal with the consequences.  Why the fuck would anyone feel sorry for him.  It's like going to Vegas and gambling away your 401K.  It sucks but you roll the dice, nobody forces you to..  

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2009, 01:17:55 AM »
All drugs

Best wishes to luke and his family..

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #54 on: December 11, 2009, 01:18:20 AM »
All of you are so high on your horses but have ANY of you ever done battle on the stage?

;D

Just as those of you that always flamed me when i was on here, dare you to step in the cage with me...I don't care what size you are, give me 3 minutes, you'll be tapping out or asleep in my arms like a baby...

Don't be silly.  Most of the men on here would beat you with ease in a physical fight.  Remember when you were taught your entire life that men and women were equal?  It was all a lie.  Sorry.  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #55 on: December 11, 2009, 01:18:57 AM »
You must be a recent retard...Pictorials have definitively debunked the question of me being Alex. he and i definitely played a head game with many on here for our own amusement, but I assure you, I am not Alex...I think Ron can settle that argument very quickly, he has spoken with me on the phone. As has Blockhead and Special Ed...So drop that stupid train of thought...I am the BuffGoddess...
If you say so Alex RoughBoddess..  :D

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #56 on: December 11, 2009, 01:22:07 AM »
LMAO!  Battle on stage?  What a fucking douchebag you are!  There are warriors doing battle in Afghanistan and Iraq.  And you're talking about doing battle on stage in a pair of bikini panties and oiled u muscles?  Get a fucking life!  
lmao  ;D

BuffGoddess

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Failure is not an option, train hard, get big.
« Reply #57 on: December 11, 2009, 01:31:07 AM »
Step in the cage with me asshole...my son served in Kuwait and 2 tours of Iraq...I'm an MMA fighter, and I'll defend my country at the split second, but I'll also put an asshole like you to sleep in a Rear Naked Choke in less than a minute...It's up to me if you live or die...I'll let you live , because your life is so pathetic, it would be more a of a revenge to let you live...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #58 on: December 11, 2009, 01:33:07 AM »
Yeah, the battle comment got a good response here...haha
Battle, there isn't even contact in bodybuilding.  Just a bunch of juiced up tools in posing trunks, each more reliant on drugs than the next guy....what pride!!! haah
N

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2009, 01:34:30 AM »
He's French...it's typical for pluralized words to not have an S on them so when he types in English in carries over this element of the language.  :)

Thanks Tony.  But does AAS really cause any of this?  I would assume kidney failure would have more to do with the extremes related to cutting than anything else.

I don't know about his cause specificaly. I have just tried to answer honestly regarding Luke's health, as requested.

To answer your question Matt, I think abuse is bad with anything, AAS, alcohol, street drugs etc. In a bodybuilding sense I personally think that the extras do more harm than anabolics, eg diuretics, thyroids, diet pills, pain pills and stupid shit like dnp.

Some people just ahve no rader regarding use and abuse.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 11, 2009, 01:37:55 AM »
Step in the cage with me asshole...my son served in Kuwait and 2 tours of Iraq...I'm an MMA fighter, and I'll defend my country at the split second, but I'll also put an asshole like you to sleep in a Rear Naked Choke in less than a minute...It's up to me if you live or die...I'll let you live , because your life is so pathetic, it would be more a of a revenge to let you live...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uQlB99WCuk

Bodybuilding Pro.com

210 and growing

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: December 11, 2009, 01:40:36 AM »

SHHHUUUUTTTT TTTTHHEEEEE FUUUUUCCCKKKKKKK UUUUUPPPPP!!!!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 11, 2009, 01:43:20 AM »
You're joking right?
A bunch of grown men in oil and thongs, comparing who has better genetic response to many drugs at once.
Sorry, that's not my definition of a "battle".

There's no heart in heavy drug use.  No talent/skill in bodybuilding.  To make pro bb out to be something more than ingesting numerous drugs and lifting weights...is simply foolish.
Nobody outside of getbig has any respect for steroid users.
Grow up.
ok, now stfu. youre typing the same shit in every post.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 11, 2009, 01:44:31 AM »

Fuck the cage....I'd step into a parking lot with your ass.  I'd like to see you take my ass to the ground in that scenario you stupid fat fuck.  Rear naked choke?  Haha LOL!  Fucking cage fighting MMA douchebags are all the same. 

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #64 on: December 11, 2009, 01:46:18 AM »
Tony, with all due respect, and no offence to Luke I think he is a great guy.
Always nice to everyone on the boards.

but I think people are pissed off because Luke has had health problems for what.... 4 years now ?
At every preparation he did ?

and then the "thyroid meds" drama last year ?

and then he still tried to compete once again ?

[/quote

Agreed, I think the writing has been on the wall for a while, for whatever reason he kept putting himself through unhealthy preps for contests.  Having said that, I wish him well, I would not wish sickness on anyone.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 11, 2009, 01:46:32 AM »
Fuck the cage....I'd step into a parking lot with your ass.  I'd like to see you take my ass to the ground in that scenario you stupid fat fuck.  Rear naked choke?  Haha LOL!  Fucking cage fighting MMA douchebags are all the same. 

haha, I like how so many people think they are expert fighters because they take a Tuesday night self-defense course at the community college.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #66 on: December 11, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »
ok, now stfu. youre typing the same shit in every post.
Why stop now, I'm almost up to 5500, all identical.
N

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #67 on: December 11, 2009, 01:48:24 AM »
RoughBoddess is "apparently" a female bodybuilder on more androgens than you or I have used in our whole life time but it is acctualy Alex's gimmick account

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #68 on: December 11, 2009, 01:57:38 AM »
Another retard...can you bench 365?..I'm only 165 lbs asshole
yes I have pictures...
Most of the men on here don't train for MMA with the likes of Nate Quarry, Chris Leben and Ed Herman..but I do! I'd give any one of you 5 minutes to try to take me down, then I'll make you kiss your own ass right before you pass out...and thats being gentle...Think you can upset me by anything you say? GUFFAW!!! You guys are nothing but gum on my shoe.
You are entirely reliant on drugs, so you're not technically a female.
I suggest laying off the hormones, then see how well you do in a gym.  You'll feel much better about yourself in the end.
A little free advice from the Croatch. ;)
N

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 11, 2009, 01:58:23 AM »
yes I have pictures...
Most of the men on here don't train for MMA with the likes of Nate Quarry, Chris Leben and Ed Herman..but I do! I'd give any one of you 5 minutes to try to take me down, then I'll make you kiss your own ass right before you pass out...and thats being gentle...Think you can upset me by anything you say? GUFFAW!!! You guys are nothing but gum on my shoe.

Seriously shut the fuck up you stupid girl....you sound like a fucking moron.  No 165lb pile of twat is going to take down any male that knows how to fight, I dont' give a fuck how much you bench, who you train with or what you train for..........I'd crack a fucking bottle over your head bitch, do they teach you how to defend against that in your little MMA workshops? 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 11, 2009, 02:02:35 AM »
2006:

2008:

Bodybuilding Pro.com

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 11, 2009, 02:04:32 AM »
2006:

2008:

LOL dude probably has bigger tits than BuffTwattess in that second pic. 

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: December 11, 2009, 02:06:29 AM »
yes I have pictures...

My max bench ever was 345 but on no drugs.  Sad that women juiced to the gills can only slightly exceed what a drug-free male can.  ;D

Men are athletically superior and stronger than women on average.  Now move along.

Seriously shut the fuck up you stupid ####....you sound like a fucking moron.  No 165lb pile of twat is going to take down any male that knows how to fight, I dont' give a fuck how much you bench, who you train with or what you train for..........I'd crack a fucking bottle over your head bitch, do they teach you how to defend against that in your little MMA workshops?  

Exactly.  By the way, since when have women been given permission to post on getbig?  ???

LOL dude probably has bigger tits than BuffTwattess in that second pic.  

;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #73 on: December 11, 2009, 02:09:45 AM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh brother
b

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2009, 02:11:08 AM »

2008:

tell me this is a photoshop....
b