Author Topic: It is only gay if you want it to be. Non nude Photos.  (Read 711527 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: It is only gay if you want it to be. Non nude Photos.
« Reply #2425 on: January 19, 2012, 09:08:54 AM »
I used to own that issue of Kona !!  :(

What is Kona?  ???
D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2426 on: January 19, 2012, 09:19:58 AM »
What is Kona?  ???
Old comic book posted above.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2427 on: January 19, 2012, 09:28:24 AM »
 ;D i also read turok along with the usual superman, batman, archie, classics illustrated etc
F

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #2428 on: January 19, 2012, 09:30:13 AM »
Old comic book posted above.

Back from the 60's.  :o

;D i also read turok along with the usual superman, batman, archie, classics illustrated etc

Scooby Doo, Flinstones and Johnny Quest was good. My mom made me watch those in the 80's so i would become a man.  8)

She thought the ones in the 80's would be faggy.  :D
D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2429 on: January 19, 2012, 09:31:29 AM »
 :(          the only comics i have left, figured they might be worth something one day. and now they are.
F

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2430 on: January 19, 2012, 09:31:44 AM »
Had that one also.....Dell,Golden Key,DC,and Marvel were my biggies,but Marvel was always at the top of my list.

Remeber Charlton Comics...Blue Beetle,The Fly,etc./ of course they later published MuscleUp,and those mags.

I even had a lot of Classics Illustrated.....remember those?

Great days!!  :)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2431 on: January 19, 2012, 09:40:24 AM »
Had that one also.....Dell,Golden Key,DC,and Marvel were my biggies,but Marvel was always at the top of my list.

Remeber Charlton Comics...Blue Beetle,The Fly,etc./ of course they later published MuscleUp,and those mags.

I even had a lot of Classics Illustrated.....remember those?

Great days!!  :)
yup those defintely were the days.
F

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
Re: Is everyone on this board slowly turning gay?
« Reply #2432 on: January 19, 2012, 09:58:17 AM »
i remember when to be gay meant to be happy when did it change to the other meaning. your a funny guy not funny haha funny queer.

it still does - if you want it to be
c

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2433 on: January 19, 2012, 11:40:33 AM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2434 on: January 19, 2012, 11:42:00 AM »
 >:(
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2435 on: January 19, 2012, 11:43:26 AM »
 ::)
F

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #2436 on: January 19, 2012, 12:00:08 PM »
;D

naughty, you better seek cover,
thats got Bays name on it
c

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2437 on: January 19, 2012, 12:01:20 PM »

naughty, you better see cover,
thats got Bays name on it
yeah i saw that :D :D :D
F

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #2438 on: January 19, 2012, 05:00:20 PM »
I now realize why some of the posters here are turning gay, tune in for the answer...

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2439 on: January 20, 2012, 09:12:48 AM »
I now realize why some of the posters here are turning gay, tune in for the answer...
ungayer ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2440 on: January 20, 2012, 09:13:46 AM »
 ???
F

Stavios

« Reply #2441 on: January 20, 2012, 09:15:32 AM »

in our DNA, men are supposed to like women

been like this since.. forever bro

Schmoff

• Getbig V
« Reply #2442 on: January 20, 2012, 09:16:02 AM »
bump

:D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2443 on: January 20, 2012, 09:28:32 AM »
 :D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2444 on: January 20, 2012, 09:30:15 AM »
 :o
F

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2445 on: January 20, 2012, 08:21:48 PM »
in our DNA, men are supposed to like women

been like this since.. forever bro

Well in that case, some of us (me included) must have screwed up DNA. Not arguing; just saying. Not that I don't like women, because I definitely do. I just like men too and just so you know, it wasn't some choice I made way back when. I mean, you'd have to be nuts to make such a choice.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #2446 on: January 20, 2012, 08:29:22 PM »
I feel that being gay/bi can only be from 3 differend reasons, 1.Perversion 2. Biological "disfunction" or 3. Social stunt of some sort

I have read studys about gay genes, psychology of it, gayness in prisons etc. and I have come in to the conclusion that it's not natural at all.

Some say it's natural to be born gay, but then it's natural to be anti reprocriation and anti evolution. Then you could say that being born with black/white eye sight is natural etc etc etc. I could make thousands of comparisons.

It makes 100% sense to me that it's not natural... lol because it's not :D. And please don't preach about societys brainwashing blablabla, because actually, if you take a look around we are back in the soddom and gommorah era where perversion and atrocity is accepted and even encouraged by media.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2447 on: January 20, 2012, 09:17:44 PM »
prime, does your kids, grand kids and wife know that you love penises and that if you were 30 years younger you could also be horroused by men?  ;D

just asking because if it wasn't a perversion/deciase/biological disfunction, those who are closest to you would know about it. And please don't talk to me about "brainwashing", now days they actually b-r-a-i-n-w-a-s-h that bisexuality and being gay is actually good thing and you should strive for it  ::) it's like in the days of gommorrah and soddom.

I have also read every possible bullshit study about gay genes and gay culture, gay culture in prisons etc. That's why I mentioned "perversion" aswell.

so anyway, back to my question.... answer when you feel like it, I'm just straight curious :D

Why do I have the sinking feeling that everytime I reply to one of these questions, like yours, I am setting myself up for a raft of shit?

Firstly, neither me nor my family speak in such graphic terms as "loves penises" because it just doesn't seem that simple. But yes, I am open and honest with my all my family and always have been in an appropriate way. I have no capacity for lying.

I am not going to talk about brainwashing because I don't understand this idea in reference to one's sexuality. What is OK or not is subject to a myriad of different beliefs and teachings. Also, I don't believe one could "strive" for being anything having to do with their sexuality. I think we just are what we are. When we are lucky, we can accept that for what it is.

I am not a particularly religious person. Allusions to Soddom and Gomorrah mean nothing to me. I work hard at not judging others morals. I would hope they would afford me the same courtesy.

I don't see myself as a perversion because I don't think we really know what the norm is. Norms vary with the times. What is normal today may be perverse tomorrow. I am a good person. This is what counts in my book. I have no desire to impose my beliefs or sexual preferences on others. To each his own is my motto.

There are a good number of homosexuals in my family. Not being a genealogist, I don't really know for sure if homosexuality or bisexuality is genetic or if it is acquired. But I have to say, given the ridicule gay folks and bisexual folks endure, I find it very difficult to understand how being gay or bisexual is a choice anyone would make. Personally, I don't feel like I ever had that choice. If I had, given the times I've lived in, I would very likely have chosen to be straight, straight, straight as an arrow. What kind of a crazy person would chose to be a literal outcast?

Do you mean harassed by men? I cannot find a definition for "horroused" so I have no idea what this means. Anyway, if I think it means what you intended, you'd be as surprised as I am to know that men (even much younger men) still find me attractive and I do get cruised on a regular basis. Younger men don't interest me much. For some reason, which I don't completely understand, I am primarily attracted to men of a similar age as me.

I know you hate my long posts. So I apologize because this is another one of those. But your questions are complex. They deserve a well thought out and detailed reply.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #2448 on: January 20, 2012, 11:02:35 PM »
Actually prime, I had rephrased my post a long time before you clicked "reply" just to avoid the "shit" talk.

I thought that it would be more entertaining to talk shit, but then I thought that nah, i just tell me oppinion straight up.

So read it again ;D

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2449 on: January 21, 2012, 11:26:03 AM »
 ;D
F