Author Topic: It is only gay if you want it to be. Non nude Photos.  (Read 711466 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: It is only gay if you want it to be. Non nude Photos.
« Reply #2450 on: January 21, 2012, 11:27:53 AM »
 ???
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2451 on: January 21, 2012, 11:44:24 AM »
 >:(
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2452 on: January 21, 2012, 11:45:13 AM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2453 on: January 21, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »
 :(
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2454 on: January 21, 2012, 11:46:54 AM »
 >:(    rust never sleeps.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2455 on: January 21, 2012, 12:01:46 PM »
 :D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2456 on: January 21, 2012, 12:02:59 PM »
 ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2457 on: January 21, 2012, 12:04:14 PM »
 :D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2458 on: January 21, 2012, 12:12:03 PM »
 ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2459 on: January 21, 2012, 12:18:02 PM »
 :o
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2460 on: January 21, 2012, 12:19:05 PM »
 ;D
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2461 on: January 21, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2462 on: January 21, 2012, 12:21:40 PM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2463 on: January 21, 2012, 12:22:20 PM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2464 on: January 21, 2012, 12:23:01 PM »
 :o
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2465 on: January 21, 2012, 12:24:08 PM »
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2466 on: January 21, 2012, 12:25:47 PM »
the story goes that billy graham used some extra money to print and market the above posters instead of investing in gold's gym. he sold like 3 of these posters. big mistake.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2467 on: January 21, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »
F

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #2468 on: January 21, 2012, 02:18:44 PM »
yup those defintely were the days.
I sold a bunch of old mags on E-Bay last year.

Bought some old Reg Park journals on E-Bay for about $7.00 each or so, and ended up getting $50.00 or more each for about 8-9 of them.

Kinda` wish I kept them now.  :(

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2469 on: January 21, 2012, 03:54:04 PM »
Actually prime, I had rephrased my post a long time before you clicked "reply" just to avoid the "shit" talk.

I thought that it would be more entertaining to talk shit, but then I thought that nah, i just tell me oppinion straight up.

So read it again ;D

Read it again. My previous answer stands.

Obviously some folks, like you, believe homosexuality is a perversion, a dysfunction or a "stunt" of some kind. -Not sure I get what you mean by a stunt. I believe in shades of gray, I do not believe homosexuality verses heterosexuality can be described in terms of black and white, meaning most people are neither 100% gay or 100% straight.

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #2470 on: January 21, 2012, 03:57:57 PM »
Read it again. My previous answer stands. Obviously some folks, like you believe homosexuality is a preversion,

it's a genetic error, a social stunt or a perversion. That's how i explained it.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2471 on: January 21, 2012, 04:05:37 PM »
it's a genetic error, a social stunt or a perversion. That's how i explained it.

What you are doing here is telling me what you think homosexuality is. As I said, you are welcome to believe what you will. What you are not doing here is asking me for my opinion, as you suggest, because you are not really open to other opinions or ideas about this, are you?

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #2472 on: January 21, 2012, 04:13:48 PM »
What you are doing here is telling me what you think homosexuality is. As I said, you are welcome to believe what you will. What you are not doing here is asking me for my opinion, as you suggest, because you are not really open to other opinions or ideas about this, are you?

I have read and heard all sides of this subject as I explained and I have denyed them because they don't make any sense to me.

Gayness is either genetic error, because you can't say it's natural for everyone to be born gay and have this planet without any life form except plants  ::) , so that's a fact ,it's not natural it's some sort of genetic error caused by whatever.

People can be deceived by state of mind and can be perverts and get some sexual pleasure from homosexual encounters.

You agree it's not a matter of choise to be gay or bi, but to say it's natural doesn't go with that.

But whatever, we disagree, I'm not the kind of man who tryes to go on forever on something like this, it's like that growth noob trying to convince me god doesn't exist.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #2473 on: January 21, 2012, 04:51:31 PM »
I have read and heard all sides of this subject as I explained and I have denyed them because they don't make any sense to me.

Gayness is either genetic error, because you can't say it's natural for everyone to be born gay and have this planet without any life form except plants  ::) , so that's a fact ,it's not natural it's some sort of genetic error caused by whatever.

People can be deceived by state of mind and can be perverts and get some sexual pleasure from homosexual encounters.

You agree it's not a matter of choise to be gay or bi, but to say it's natural doesn't go with that.

But whatever, we disagree, I'm not the kind of man who tryes to go on forever on something like this, it's like that growth noob trying to convince me god doesn't exist.

Please show me where I wrote that I disageed with you. Did I say being gay was natural in the sense to which you refer using this term? Clearly, human procreation would be very different if everyone was born homosexual.

Animal sexual behaviour takes many different forms, even within the same species. Among animals other than humans, researchers have observed monogamy, promiscuity, sex between species, sexual arousal from objects or places, sex apparently via duress or coercion, copulation with dead animals, homosexual, heterosexual and bisexual sexual behaviour, situational sexual behaviour and a range of other practices. Related studies have noted diversity in sexed bodies and gendered behaviour, such as intersex and transgender animals.

The study of animal sexuality (and primate sexuality especially) is a rapidly developing field. It used to be believed that only humans and a handful of other species performed sexual acts other than for procreation, and that animals' sexuality was instinctive and a simple response to the "right" stimulation (sight, scent). Current understanding is that many species that were formerly believed monogamous have now been proven to be promiscuous or opportunistic in nature; a wide range of species appear both to masturbate and to use objects as tools to help them do so; in many species animals try to give and get sexual stimulation with others where procreation is not the aim; and homosexual behaviour has now been observed among 1,500 species and in 500 of those it is well documented.

The presence of same-sex sexual behaviour was not scientifically observed on a large scale until recent times. Homosexual behaviour does occur in the animal kingdom outside humans, especially in social species, particularly in marine birds and mammals, monkeys, and the great apes. Homosexual behaviour has been observed among 1,500 species, and in 500 of those it is well documented.

To turn the approach on its head: No species has been found in which homosexual behaviour has not been shown to exist, with the exception of species that never have sex at all, such as sea urchins and aphis. Moreover, a part of the animal kingdom is hermaphroditic, truly bisexual. For them, homosexuality is not an issue.

The Bonobo, which has a matriarchal society, is a fully bisexual species — both males and females engage in sexual behaviour with the same and the opposite sex, with females being particularly noted for engaging in sexual behaviour with each other and at up to 75% of sexual activity being nonreproductive. Primatologist Frans de Waal believes that Bonobos use sexual activity to resolve conflict between individuals. Sexual activity occurs between almost all ages and sexes of Bonobo societies.

The observation of homosexual behavior in animals can be seen as both an argument for and against the acceptance of homosexuality in humans, and has been used especially against the claim that it is a peccatum contra naturam ('sin against nature'). For instance, homosexuality in animals was cited in the United States Supreme Court's decision in Lawrence v. Texas which struck down the sodomy laws of 14 states. Whether animal sexuality has logical, ethical, or moral implications in human sexuality is also a source of debate

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2474 on: January 21, 2012, 06:37:01 PM »
I sold a bunch of old mags on E-Bay last year.

Bought some old Reg Park journals on E-Bay for about $7.00 each or so, and ended up getting $50.00 or more each for about 8-9 of them.

Kinda` wish I kept them now.  :(

I have about 7 Reg Park Journals.  They are worth $50 bucks a piece??