Author Topic: Nothing about the nine dead in South Carolina?  (Read 15491 times)

BooRadley

Re: Nothing about the nine dead in South Carolina?
« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2015, 02:24:04 PM »
He is right though. Blacks rape 37,000 white women a year in America alone not even including Europe/South Africa.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2015, 02:36:34 PM »
He is right though. Blacks rape 37,000 white women a year in America alone not even including Europe/South Africa.

Shooting elderly black ladies at a church is hardly going to change that though. The killer is a total sociopath and loser.

BooRadley

« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2015, 02:39:06 PM »
Shooting elderly black ladies at a church is hardly going to change that though. The killer is a total sociopath and loser.
Collateral damage.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2015, 02:41:23 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2015, 04:45:09 PM »

And that's faaaaar less than the amount for white men raping white women......but seriously, you're an idiot.
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2015, 04:47:01 PM »
And that's faaaaar less than the amount for white men raping white women......but seriously, you're an idiot.

What are the stats on white men raping black women, do you know?

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2015, 04:48:11 PM »

Vince, were you ever able to spot married men "on the down low" in the congregation?

Obvious Gimmick

• Getbig V
  • I'd hit it
« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2015, 04:55:10 PM »
I know everyone is waiting for me to weigh in on this topic. I'm on vacation and haven't read any of the responses, so I apologize someone else said the same thing:

Two of the most annoying groups of  people: brews and organized Christians. However, this is a Total fucking bitch move by a pussy. Mind your fucking business cracker. They weren't hurting anyone. Probably the most constructive people in the town. I hope all you female kin get boned by big mike cox!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2015, 04:56:18 PM »
What are the stats on white men raping black women, do you know?

Quite high back in the days of slavery and segregation.  Plenty of it still occurring
A

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2015, 05:24:12 PM »

Quite high back in the days of slavery and segregation.  Plenty of it still occurring

What about now, how does it compare to black men raping white women?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #135 on: June 20, 2015, 01:17:54 PM »
The kid was a coward. If he really wanted to kill black men who rape white women, he wouldn't have gone to a church - he would have gone out to where bloods or crips or NBPP peeps hang out and shot it out with them.

He and his father broke numerous gun laws before and during this incident. More gun laws or taking guns completely away from law abiding citizens won't stop this sort of thing. If he had no gun, he would have built a bomb or drove his car into a crowd.

If you want to try to reduce this sort of crime, get to the root causes - you won't succeed by banning the preferred weapon of choice.

He was a pussy and a coward who needs to die.
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2015, 02:21:16 PM »

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: June 20, 2015, 02:26:32 PM »

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2015, 02:27:47 PM »
The kid was a coward. If he really wanted to kill black men who rape white women, he wouldn't have gone to a church - he would have gone out to where bloods or crips or NBPP peeps hang out and shot it out with them.

He and his father broke numerous gun laws before and during this incident. More gun laws or taking guns completely away from law abiding citizens won't stop this sort of thing. If he had no gun, he would have built a bomb or drove his car into a crowd.

If you want to try to reduce this sort of crime, get to the root causes - you won't succeed by banning the preferred weapon of choice.

He was a pussy and a coward who needs to die.

People going to Church, doesn't make them any less rapists, pedophiles, murdereres etc... Because priests and especially catholic priests never rape and molest anyone....... ::)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: June 20, 2015, 02:29:55 PM »
Come on people lets get real, 84 dead alcoholics (so far) in Dubai & we a talking about ONLY 9 dead  in SC ::)

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2015, 02:32:08 PM »
People going to Church, doesn't make them any less rapists, pedophiles, murdereres etc... Because priests and especially catholic priests never rape and molest anyone....... ::)

Yes, I'm certain all those old fat black grandmothers and 5 year old kids were rapists of white women.

Accept it - he's a pussy. If he was so tough, he would have gone to a black club or a gang hangout. Pick a better hero next time.
A

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2015, 02:33:21 PM »
Funny how on white on black crime, the perp's race is every fucking third word in every story. Reverse the races and you'd never know it was a black guy that did it.

In the end, it'll be a black guy that did it, FACT.

It was a white dude, it said that in the article. Are you coach?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2015, 02:37:54 PM »

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2015, 02:40:22 PM »
You Americans are creepy....... :-X

Im an American, and I agree. Only in America would a crazy religious person justify gun ownership by using the bible lol. I mean, talk about weird, creepy, and backwards.  :D :D
X

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2015, 02:40:31 PM »
Time will tell. I hope I'm wrong.

Come on, guy. When have you ever been wrong?

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2015, 03:30:58 PM »
Yes, I'm certain all those old fat black grandmothers and 5 year old kids were rapists of white women.

Accept it - he's a pussy. If he was so tough, he would have gone to a black club or a gang hangout. Pick a better hero next time.

Sure he is, but thats not the point. The point is, there are evil people everywhere regardless of who they claim to be or what they do... I just had to point that out. And those fat black grandmothers you mention, who knows what kind of evil deeds they have commited in their lives. Maybe thats why they go to church after all? To repent. Guess judgement day finally came, huh.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2015, 03:35:58 PM »
Im an American, and I agree. Only in America would a crazy religious person justify gun ownership by using the bible lol. I mean, talk about weird, creepy, and backwards.  :D :D

Justification of ones actions is what make people commit horrible acts upon others, yet are still able to view themself as "good and honest people".

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: June 20, 2015, 03:47:11 PM »
So no more black people in the States " :'("

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #148 on: June 20, 2015, 03:49:37 PM »
Sure he is, but thats not the point. The point is, there are evil people everywhere regardless of who they claim to be or what they do... I just had to point that out. And those fat black grandmothers you mention, who knows what kind of evil deeds they have commited in their lives. Maybe thats why they go to church after all? To repent. Guess judgement day finally came, huh.
Come on...we can assume the same of you.
They were in bible study. And this is the south. One of the activities that a lot of old school southern folks like to do, is Bible study. Many look fwd to it. It's a social event.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: June 20, 2015, 06:20:52 PM »
Come on...we can assume the same of you.
They were in bible study. And this is the south. One of the activities that a lot of old school southern folks like to do, is Bible study. Many look fwd to it. It's a social event.

Didn't think it deserved a response, really.