Author Topic: ButterBean? My post count has been stuck for years, not that I care but?  (Read 991 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
ButterBean?  My post count (<<<over there on the side there) has been stuck for years, not that I care but?

I used to think it was funny ~flower~ that had messed with my post count but that was years ago

(Hi funny ~flower~!)   You see, I really rather liked her for making me seem less verbose...

Honestly I don't care if my count sticks where it is, where it has done for years, I doubt I need or could achieve any further stars.  But ought I concern myself about other not-so-nice GetBig hackers?

xL
merry everything and happy always

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: ButterBean? My post count has been stuck for years, not that I care but?
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 06:48:08 AM »

ButterBean?  My post count (<<<over there on the side there) has been stuck for years, not that I care but?

I used to think it was funny ~flower~ that had messed with my post count but that was years ago

(Hi funny ~flower~!)   You see, I really rather liked her for making me seem less verbose...

Honestly I don't care if my count sticks where it is, where it has done for years, I doubt I need or could achieve any further stars.  But ought I concern myself about other not-so-nice GetBig hackers?

xL

No one can do anything to your post count but Ron.

There are a few boards here that will not increase your post count per post but I'm pretty sure the only boards that don't record a post number are the alphabet boards (A,Y and V).

R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Re: ButterBean? My post count has been stuck for years, not that I care but?
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 08:25:23 AM »
good, well that's okay then.  Ta BBabe.  I was fairly certain that I'd posted at least 4.5 thousand times in my first year here...

4.655 times in 5 or whatever years isn't obsessive, that's approx 3 times a week?  or is that 3x per day?  I'm crap at math.

I've never been near the xyz or v place, although I was once pm'd and invited there, but I never went.  I like our Girly Board.

xxx's
and a virtual hug

Linda