Author Topic: The Walking Dead - Thoughts and Opinions?  (Read 65978 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: The Walking Dead
« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2010, 04:57:41 PM »
it could be so good like "dawn of the dead."..the zombies should be like in dawn of the dead superfast n strong.. but in this they take the zombs so lightly ,they just walk around in them without a care i dont like that..and they camp outside the city like u wouldnt have gotton to a big farm house with a compound, plus hugh storage buildings, and with an extensive underground level to it and again alot of those type farm houses are out there., had to be a million of them left. they dont search for weapons enough that would be a top priority . they next should be lookin for fuel theres gota be zilllions of gallons left. then they should teach themselves how to fly a basic helicoptor again million of them left,then they could jump in and out of places getin all these things they should have. also pick up all the military vehicals they can get and secure them at their central compound. this is what they should be doin and in real life i think its what people would do...absolutely noone is campin in the woods so close to a large city were their are literally millions of zombie...............thi s should have been the first few episodes imo.   the campin thing is fuckin hilarious and would never happen.

the next episodes could be them goin around the country lookin for survivors runnin into other factions maybe fightin with them.. and gettin more n more of the military stuff..cause all and all you need all the guns n ammo u can possibly find to stay alive in the new zombie usa.

i do like the show i just wish it would have been done like real normal people would have preceeded to survive i think we can all agree with that. still i do love the show im just hopin it get better...it could go on forever and military guys like me , into weapons and warefare would always watch it..

the initial infections were air borne.  if one guy was infected...he could have passed it on to the whole company.  military would have been decimated in the early stages.  the old saying in science that a virus adapts to keep the host alive would lead to it being a plasma transmission later.  

these guys are doing a good job keeping this series as realistic as possible vs "I am Legend" super zombies jumping 30 ft in the air and pulling down helicopters.  ::)

odds are this Q pot will infect the compound with original air borne strains for fresh tissue cults...so the bucker will be uninhabitable.   they'll be on the road again.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2010, 05:05:18 PM »
Bradley or Alexander ,Gthong ? (Jan 29)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2010, 05:38:32 PM »
Bradley or Alexander ,Gthong ? (Jan 29)

Bradley by split because he is the guy Arum and Roach want for a blk guy vs Pac fight if they cant sell mosley.  ::)

Here's a couple:

Martinez vs Chavez Jr - Would sell with another top fight on PPV...just dont know if chavez's people would risk it.

Khan vs Berto at 145 - Arum wont do this one either..esp after Prescott exposed Khan's chin and inability to deal with speed.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2010, 05:53:40 PM »
Bradley by split because he is the guy Arum and Roach want for a blk guy vs Pac fight if they cant sell mosley.  ::)

Here's a couple:

Martinez vs Chavez Jr - Would sell with another top fight on PPV...just dont know if chavez's people would risk it.

Khan vs Berto at 145 - Arum wont do this one either..esp after Prescott exposed Khan's chin and inability to deal with speed.
I have Alexander .

Chavez Jr  looks like a B level fighter to me.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2010, 09:06:35 AM »
I have Alexander .

Chavez Jr  looks like a B level fighter to me.

they are talking about the match up and it makes financial sense.  also...if he is going to lose his first fight...it's better to martinez than a club fighter.

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Pac vs Mosley April 16th

it's the 3rd fighter he is fighting who fmw already exposed.  mosley had a draw vs a club fighter his last outing.  remember this is the guy roach said was too big for pac.  now...he is shot so it's not a problem at 147.  ::)  18 mths ago roach said it had to be at an 142lb catch weight.  

lets hope mosley can find his big right hand again in time for the fight.

http://fighthype.com/pages/content8930.html  

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2013, 01:31:35 PM »
what do you guys think of the last couple of episodes?

Rick has gone full retard.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2013, 01:44:29 PM »

Agree, When Rick acts like a pussy it really kills the vibe of the show

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2013, 01:51:25 PM »
it could be so good like "dawn of the dead."..the zombies should be like in dawn of the dead superfast n strong.. but in this they take the zombs so lightly ,they just walk around in them without a care i dont like that..and they camp outside the city like u wouldnt have gotton to a big farm house with a compound, plus hugh storage buildings, and with an extensive underground level to it and again alot of those type farm houses are out there., had to be a million of them left. they dont search for weapons enough that would be a top priority . they next should be lookin for fuel theres gota be zilllions of gallons left. then they should teach themselves how to fly a basic helicoptor again million of them left,then they could jump in and out of places getin all these things they should have. also pick up all the military vehicals they can get and secure them at their central compound. this is what they should be doin and in real life i think its what people would do...absolutely noone is campin in the woods so close to a large city were their are literally millions of zombie...............thi s should have been the first few episodes imo.   the campin thing is fuckin hilarious and would never happen.

the next episodes could be them goin around the country lookin for survivors runnin into other factions maybe fightin with them.. and gettin more n more of the military stuff..cause all and all you need all the guns n ammo u can possibly find to stay alive in the new zombie usa.

i do like the show i just wish it would have been done like real normal people would have preceeded to survive i think we can all agree with that. still i do love the show im just hopin it get better...it could go on forever and military guys like me , into weapons and warefare would always watch it..

You simpleton.

The story is all about the PEOPLE., the HUMANS, not the "walkers".

The walkers and the society is just the setting that brings out the different qualities and characters of men and women.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2013, 02:43:56 PM »
good post, kwon.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2013, 05:16:42 PM »
I can believe that somehow, a virus mutated to the point it takes over our bodies when we die and causes us to be flesh eating zombies. I can even buy that even though we are dead, we don't waste away and the brain is the only way to kill us. I can even buy that unless you cut off the head, the dead zombie can come back. What I can't wrap my brain around is that out of all the vehicles in the world they have to choose from as their transportation in a zombie ridden world, they go with the Hyundai Tuscon... that makes me think this show ain't real

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2013, 05:21:40 PM »

Ya Rick being fukced up is weak. There's no way he would let his son be alone for the amount of time that he does. Whoever is writing for Rick should be fired. It's lazy writing imop. The guy is the star of the show.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2013, 05:24:54 PM »
I can believe that somehow, a virus mutated to the point it takes over our bodies when we die and causes us to be flesh eating zombies. I can even buy that even though we are dead, we don't waste away and the brain is the only way to kill us. I can even buy that unless you cut off the head, the dead zombie can come back. What I can't wrap my brain around is that out of all the vehicles in the world they have to choose from as their transportation in a zombie ridden world, they go with the Hyundai Tuscon... that makes me think this show ain't real

dont forget, they are always nice and clean, Rims looking Sparkling , they must carry with them Meguiars car care products everywhere they travel to

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2013, 05:25:17 PM »

lol. So true. These people should have Mad Max type vehicles by now. Last year it was Pontiac and now its Hyundai doing product placement. So silly.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2013, 11:26:24 PM »
 The box set  8)

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2013, 11:50:57 PM »
The zombies arent the most dangerous things around.....

- piles of corpses is an invitation to nasty diseases.

- dangerous paramilitary groups and psychos around...i.e. The Governor

- Plunging the US into a wartorn 3rd World Country....Americans cant exist without their cell phones much less food and other items at grocery stores.

- the majority of people die not from zombies, but from basic illnessess like the flu and simple accidents.

- people are going to mow down their fellow citizens when competing for the nearest Walmart and hunting grounds.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: February 21, 2013, 12:37:15 AM »
who keeps mowing the lawn at the prison?

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #66 on: February 21, 2013, 01:12:58 AM »

Michonne cuts it with her katana.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #67 on: February 21, 2013, 01:46:46 AM »

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 21, 2013, 02:01:03 AM »
Ya Rick being fukced up is weak. There's no way he would let his son be alone for the amount of time that he does. Whoever is writing for Rick should be fired. It's lazy writing imop. The guy is the star of the show.

Super Natural

• Getbig IV
  • Repent of Soy liberalism.
« Reply #69 on: February 21, 2013, 02:08:04 AM »

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: February 21, 2013, 07:42:05 AM »

Producers must of got word of this, because the last episode it had an overgrown lawn

but yet the Hyundai Suv was spotless clean

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2013, 07:23:43 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Tonight was solid.  Next week looks good.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2013, 10:15:59 PM »
[ Invalid YouTube link ]

Tonight was solid.  Next week looks good.

Yep, solid start to the season. Lots of craziness on the horizon. Especially how the virus is now transferred.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2013, 06:53:14 AM »
the dorky kid (was he the one from diary of a wimpy kid?)...

He thanked Daryl for the deer meat.  And they kept showing the water.  And Rick kept looking at the zombie with the bleeding eyes.  Maybe at some point in the dying process, these zombies start to bleed... then they infect the dirt with blood, which is eaten by animals, which in turn have toxic meat that can make some people sick?   

I thought, in the opening scene, it looked a little gros, rick just washing his face in an open barrel of sitting water.  So that must be the THIRD major theme they were going to enter this year.  ZOmbies + Evil men + dont' drink the water...

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2013, 08:17:03 AM »
Well, if they can't drink the water, they'd have to make a run and stock up on Aquafina or they'd all die.

They wouldn't know what water would be drinkable or not though once they're out of their bottled water, but if not even the mighty Soul Crusher can open the bottles...