Author Topic: Non stop migraines from AAS. Why?  (Read 1216 times)

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
Non stop migraines from AAS. Why?
« on: July 19, 2011, 07:20:24 PM »
Guys, few years ago I was on Test-E @ 500 ew, with 15-40mg dbol depending on if it was training day and how I felt. This was my first cycle, had to quit after 2 weeks due to massive migraines that lasted months.

2 years later, no joke I took 1 10mg var, on day 2 I took 2 10mg var (5-6 hrs apart), boom migraines 4 hours later that lasted months. So bad they put me on Depakote to prevent the migraines.

Wth is going on? Is the fact that the pills are 17 alkylated that I'm allergic too (remember last cycle, if you can even call it that, was just two days of var)?

I just want to get to the bottom of this. I want to try Test-E but too damn afraid too. It's driving me nuts not knowing what's causing this

BOW

• Getbig III
Re: Non stop migraines from AAS. Why?
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 08:15:59 PM »
hmm, where exactly does it hurt and can u describe the feeling?

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 08:23:51 PM »
Severe pressure, like my head was in a vice along with tightening. Also unbelievably sensitive to light, I couldn't walk into a grocery store without sunglasses, vision wasn't quite right either. BP (blood pressure) was normal. Aside from that I also felt disconnected

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2011, 10:42:49 PM »
Thanks for the info. From what you described you have common symptoms of tension-type headache (constant pressure "vice-like", and photophobia). migraines present different symptoms but some people can experience both intermittently. It seems that you may be experiencing the headaches as a result of possible vasodialation of vessels in you face encroaching on facial nerves.  It could be possible that you are more sensitve androgens? Do you experience any of the classic androgenic symptoms (hair loss, acne, oily skin, etc.). Maybe try a cycle with compounds with more anabolic low androgenic compounds.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 08:38:03 AM »
Thanks BOM for getting back to me. What you said sounds about right, they put me on all sorts of anti-inflammatory meds that helped, plus the depakote, and botox injects in the face and neck to stop nerve communication. It was really bad for months on end. So what do you think, what cycle would be safe enough for me to try? Then again anavar is a low androgenic compound and it brought on my headaches again. How about just GH nothing else??

I can't say that I've experiences androgenic symptoms because I've only been on 2 cycles 1st one for two weeks and had to stop, and the second for 2 days :(, though I'm fairly young and am loosing my hair if that helps. One thing I should mention, I'm still not out of the woods yet with the headaches even after all that treatment I get them occasionally (like if I stare into a computer screen for too many hours).

BOW

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 05:53:35 PM »
Im willing to bet the issues your dealing with have nothing or very little to do with your cycles at all. Headaches usually manifest themselves as symptoms to another underlying cause if they become chronic as in you case. Examine you lifestyle and take note of what changes when you start a cycle. Look at factors such as your nutrition habits, training intensity, stress, etc. One or more of those may provide you answer.

in regards to a more anabolic favoring cycle, im big on learning what works for YOU. I never recommend the cookie cutter cycles posted by the majority on BB boards, not to say that im an expert or anything, but its hard to argue with my advice of finding out what compounds work best for you body and what doses are most effective. You may find some compounds give you sides where others don't, or you have to take an insane amount of gear to get what you want. whatever. only you will know through trial and error.