Author Topic: My 3 phase project  (Read 181608 times)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
Re: My 3 phase project
« Reply #225 on: May 19, 2011, 09:56:24 PM »
You are doing six exercises in four days.  I don't think overtraining is going to be a problem.

Yeah, but you have to remebmber that I train every single day. I take a day off maybe once or twice a month, it's part of my OCD/addictive nature, I basically just cant' help myself. So, if I'm gonna be training nearly every single day then I got to be careful about over-training, especially since I'm a lifetime natural. But the good news is, I am now gonna start eating more normally now, meaning more daily cals. I won't over-eat, but I will roughly go from 1200 cals per day to round 2000 cals per day. These extra cals will guard against over-training and also help me to put on some lean muscle tissue, which I am in bad need of. Fuck! I'm even thinkg of making my goal god's high end fatter natural limit, which is 5'11" 180 @ sub-10 ves. 5'11" 165 @ sub-7

I'll be very honest here, I met my ladyfriend last night, and she said that I am looking much slimmer now, but that I'm too slim, and I asked her "So does that mean that you think that I need to have more muscles?" And she said "Yes!" So this has sparked my lean muscle gain project :P

Yeah, I know, brutal letting a woman control you, but hey! At least I'm an honest guy about it...

So, what would you recommend hulkotron? I ask this with sincerity, and I'm trying to humble myself a bit. Remember I must train nearly every single day, there just isn't any other way around it for me.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #226 on: May 19, 2011, 09:58:25 PM »
Yeah, but you have to remebmber that I train every single day. I take off maybe once or twice a month, it's part of my OCD/addictive nature, I basically just cant' help myself. So, if I'm gonna be training nearly every single day then I got to be careful about over-training, especially since I'm a lifetime natural. But the good news is, I am now gonna start eating more normally now, meaning more daily cals. I won't over-eat, but I will roughly go fromm 1200 cals per day to round 2000 cals per day. These extra cals will guard against over-training and also help me to put on some lean muscle tissue, which I am in bad need of. Fuck! I'm even thinkg of making my goal god's high end fatter natural limit, which is 5'11" 180 @ sub-10 ves. 5'11" 165 @ sub-7

I'll be very honest here, I met my ladyfriend last night, and she said that I am looking much slimmer now, but that I'm too slim, and I asked her "So does that mean that you think that I need to have more muscles?" And she said "Yes!" So this has sparked my lean muscle gain project :P

Yeah, I know, brutal letting a woman control you, but hey! At least I'm an honest guy about it...

So, what would you recommend hulkotron? I ask this with sincerity, and I'm trying to humble myself a bit. Remember I must train nearly every single day, there just isn't any other way around it for me.
Everyday training is no problem.....split up your bodyparts and train 1 per day. It's not rocket science.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #227 on: May 19, 2011, 10:01:39 PM »
Everyday training is no problem.....split up your bodyparts and train 1 per day. It's not rocket science.

Do you mean something like:

Day 1: chest

Day 2: back

Day 3: delts

Day 4: bis

Day 5: tris

Day 6: traps

Something like this?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #228 on: May 20, 2011, 01:19:45 AM »
Here is my tentative plan:

Day 1: (back) 1. DB Rows 3*8 2. Bent Lateral 3*8

Day 2: (delts) 1. DB Military 3*8 2. Side Lateral 3*8

Day 3: (bis/traps) 1. DB Con curl 3*8 2. DB Shrugs 3*8

Day 4: (tris/chest) 1. DB Tri Ext 3*8 2. Feet Elvated Push-ups 3*20

Yeah, I know that there is no leg work, but quite honestly I don't give a shit, coz I'm not concerned about building bigger legs, and the Push-Ups are basically only for chest maintance. Remember, my goal is big arms and broad delts, set over a slim tight waistline kinda like this  ;D ;D ;D

P.S. I'm up for suggestions, as far as to how this routine looks, and this time I will listen to what is said or advised :)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #229 on: May 20, 2011, 05:21:38 AM »
Yeah, but you have to remebmber that I train every single day. I take a day off maybe once or twice a month, it's part of my OCD/addictive nature, I basically just cant' help myself. So, if I'm gonna be training nearly every single day then I got to be careful about over-training, especially since I'm a lifetime natural. But the good news is, I am now gonna start eating more normally now, meaning more daily cals. I won't over-eat, but I will roughly go from 1200 cals per day to round 2000 cals per day. These extra cals will guard against over-training and also help me to put on some lean muscle tissue, which I am in bad need of. Fuck! I'm even thinkg of making my goal god's high end fatter natural limit, which is 5'11" 180 @ sub-10 ves. 5'11" 165 @ sub-7

I would recommend performing a weight training program that isn't a complete waste of time.  Lots of people train a body part every four days with much more volume than you are using.  Trust me, you won't "overtrain" by performing three sets of curls every four days.  Where do you get this stuff?

Since you seem to be training for a woman, do you think women don't like muscular legs? 

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #230 on: May 20, 2011, 05:38:00 AM »
I would recommend performing a weight training program that isn't a complete waste of time.  Lots of people train a body part every four days with much more volume than you are using.  Trust me, you won't "overtrain" by performing three sets of curls every four days.  Where do you get this stuff?

Since you seem to be training for a woman, do you think women don't like muscular legs?  

I see your point man, but the thing is these 3 sets will all be work sets, til failure or til near failure. So, in reality I will actually be doing 7 or 8 sets for my curls, since 4 or 5 of the sets are warm-up sets. So my question to you is how many work sets do you think that the bis can stand? And how often do you think that they can be trained?

Yeah, I know that muscular legs are a plus, but I really beileve that my legs get enough training and stimulation from my stair climbing.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #231 on: May 20, 2011, 06:02:26 AM »
By the way, I know that Max-OT recommends 6 to 9 work sets per body part, so maybe this is the protocol I should follow? 9 seems a bit much, but I think that 6 work sets could be feasible? In fact blakely recommended 4 to 6 work sets per muscle group.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #232 on: May 20, 2011, 07:40:08 AM »
I've decided to try GVT with the feet elevated push-ups, and in fact I just finished an "experimental cycle" of them and did 10 sets of 10 reps with 90 sec rest btw sets. The last 3 or 4 sets were a bit harder, but I was able to get through them. So next workout I will do them with the mimimun suggested rest btw sets, which is 60 sec. In fact I may try GVT on the rows too. Remember, my major goal is to build bigger arms and delts, so I'm not so worried about the push-ups and rows...

8) 8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #233 on: May 20, 2011, 11:35:15 AM »
Allright, so here's the plan:

Day 1: (back) 1. DB Rows (GVT) 10*10 2. Bent Lateral 4*8

Day 2: (delts) 1. DB Military 4*8 2. Side Lateral 4*8

Day 3: (bis/traps) 1. DB Con curl 4*8 2. DB Shrugs 4*8

Day 4: (tris/chest) 1. DB Tri Ext 4*8 2. Feet Elvated Push-ups (GVT) 10*10

And I'll basically start eating normally, not the starvation 1200 cals a day that I was recently doing. I have eaten junk before (pizza, cheeseburgers, french fries, etc) and stayed lean while doing so, but the thing is that I just didn't eat so much of this junk food. Basically keeping the cals at a reasonable level.

Another thing that I have "remembered" is that a decent level of cals can be eaten regularly while staying lean, but in order to do so you MUST keep activity levels high and jacked FACT

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #234 on: May 20, 2011, 04:20:04 PM »
Allright, so here's the plan:

Day 1: (back) 1. DB Rows (GVT) 10*10 2. Bent Lateral 4*8

Day 2: (delts) 1. DB Military 4*8 2. Side Lateral 4*8

Day 3: (bis/traps) 1. DB Con curl 4*8 2. DB Shrugs 4*8

Day 4: (tris/chest) 1. DB Tri Ext 4*8 2. Feet Elvated Push-ups (GVT) 10*10

And I'll basically start eating normally, not the starvation 1200 cals a day that I was recently doing. I have eaten junk before (pizza, cheeseburgers, french fries, etc) and stayed lean while doing so, but the thing is that I just didn't eat so much of this junk food. Basically keeping the cals at a reasonable level.

Another thing that I have "remembered" is that a decent level of cals can be eaten regularly while staying lean, but in order to do so you MUST keep activity levels high and jacked FACT
All numbers bro its all it is simple, now dropping water and such is a different story.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #235 on: May 20, 2011, 11:59:24 PM »
Just finished "playing around" with the DB Rows and I loaded up my bell to the max weight which I can put on it, which is 80 pounds, and I did 3*8. None of those sets were taken til failure, but on the last set it was near failure, as I had 1 or maybe 2 more reps in me. 

I just sent my resume to this fitness club here, so if I get this fit trainer job then I'll have access to much more weight and equipment. As it stands I'm ok, coz my main priority now is bigger Delts and Arms and I still got enough weight to use for ma Delts and Arms FACT ;D

:)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #236 on: May 21, 2011, 11:13:56 AM »
By the way, I'll be posting up some arm pics soon, front bicep and side tricep for both arms. I just started eating normal cals yesterday, and my current goal is to lay down lean muscle tissue without adding fat. Also I took some arm measurements, and they are measuring in at 37.5 cm, which is roughly 14.75 inches.

8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #237 on: May 22, 2011, 03:47:29 AM »
Ok, so here are the arm pics which were taken just yesterday. Sorry bout the not so clear tri shots, but you get the idea.

Pour moi.... Tris+Delts>>>bis :'( :'( :'(

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #238 on: May 22, 2011, 04:15:09 AM »
What a fucked up "regimen" !

*shakes head in bewilderment*

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #239 on: May 22, 2011, 07:29:21 AM »
What a fucked up "regimen" !

*shakes head in bewilderment*

Why? I have clearly stated my goals multiple times, and my program is directly taylored to help me obtain those goals, namely larger Arms and Delts. I Know for a fact that the concept of PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD IS THE GOSPEL FOR MAKING LARGER MUSCLES, so I'm trying my best to implement PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD and to take it into action.

P.S. I am looking for help with regards to my bis, since they are clearly behind my tris and delts. And I'm getting this outside help from a silent partner dat I have here on dis board ;)

8) 8) 8)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #240 on: May 22, 2011, 10:43:47 AM »
Ok, so here's the program that I've come up with after my private consultation with this valued expert here on dis board 8)

Day 1: 1. DB Laterals supersetted with DB Military (2 cycles through)
          2. Bent Lateral 2*8

Day 2: 1. DB Tri Ext supersetted with Feet Elevated Push-ups (2 cycles through)

Day 3: 1. DB Supination Curls supersetted with DB Rows (2 cycles through)
          2. DB Shrug 2*8

I haven't really used this superset training so often, as I generally just stick with straight sets, but upon this private consultation I've decided to give them a run. And technically speaking they aren't really supersets, but the pre-exhustion technique.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #241 on: May 22, 2011, 10:30:59 PM »
By the way, I had a dream last night (or maybe it was a nightmare :P ) that I was doing some very heavy sets of DB Squats... Maybe, it's some kinda "call" for me to include them into my suckasss routine ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: May 23, 2011, 12:11:40 AM »
Are those upside down photos a joke?

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #243 on: May 23, 2011, 12:53:06 AM »
Are those upside down photos a joke?

The cam on my phone is malfunctioning, so it takes the photos upside down, but it don't matter none, coz you can still see "the picture" so to speak

P.S. I just finished my Tri workout, and I went from: 65*876 to 65*888 after 3 days btw Tri workouts, so PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD is well into action now 8)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2011, 09:45:00 AM »
The cam on my phone is malfunctioning, so it takes the photos upside down, but it don't matter none, coz you can still see "the picture" so to speak

P.S. I just finished my Tri workout, and I went from: 65*876 to 65*888 after 3 days btw Tri workouts, so PROGRESSIVE OVERLOAD is well into action now 8)

ASSHOLE.....you can rotate the pics with the simplest of programs or apps, and you know this.

Also, funny how someone who is "sub 8%" leaves his tank top on  ::)

This is why i despise you...you are a fucking liar and you think you are cute about it.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2011, 09:54:52 AM »
lmao you're not below 8% bodyfat.

At first I didn't think much about this dj181 guy but now I can't fucking stand him. I see where you're coming from Groink.
from incomplete data

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2011, 09:15:12 PM »
Well, I've put on at least 5 pounds since Thursday, which hasn't really come as a shock to me, since I've done this same thing many times before... ie. The Rebound Effect ;D But what has shocked me is that my legs are even bigger and thicker than they were before, and I'm doing absolutely no weight training for them :o :o :o

P.S. I may be a bit of a jerk-off, but I ain't no liar FACT I really and sincerely believe that I am sitting @ 8% so if anything I am delusional, but no liar.

P.P.S. I had god (gh15) evaluate my bodyfat level when I claimed to be sitting @ sub-10, and after viewing my pics he confirmed my belief and put me @ 9-10% FACT

I may "look fatter" than I really am but that's only because I'm very flat and depleted from the ultra low cals, and in fact gh15 said this same thing as well when he evaluated my sub-10 pics :-*

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2011, 10:51:29 PM »
Well, I've put on at least 5 pounds since Thursday, which hasn't really come as a shock to me, since I've done this same thing many times before... ie. The Rebound Effect ;D But what has shocked me is that my legs are even bigger and thicker than they were before, and I'm doing absolutely no weight training for them :o :o :o

P.S. I may be a bit of a jerk-off, but I ain't no liar FACT I really and sincerely believe that I am sitting @ 8% so if anything I am delusional, but no liar.

P.P.S. I had god (gh15) evaluate my bodyfat level when I claimed to be sitting @ sub-10, and after viewing my pics he confirmed my belief and put me @ 9-10% FACT

I may "look fatter" than I really am but that's only because I'm very flat and depleted from the ultra low cals, and in fact gh15 said this same thing as well when he evaluated my sub-10 pics :-*

What You are is a delusional  dildo who is his own biggest fan....you go off on these lengthy diatribes about yourself and your "personality"... when nobody is asking or ever responds. Take the hint....youre not as interesting as you think and nobody gives a fuck about you

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #248 on: May 25, 2011, 12:15:47 AM »
What You are is a delusional  dildo who is his own biggest fan....you go off on these lengthy diatribes about yourself and your "personality"... when nobody is asking or ever responds. Take the hint....youre not as interesting as you think and nobody gives a fuck about you

What is it with you and this "nobody, nobody" horseshit? Do you think that if you keep trying to drill it into my head that "nobody" likes me, that I will eventually believe it and accept it?

First of all, you are wrong, as there are a few peeps here on dis board dat like me FACT Remember, the world doesn't revolve around you, and just because you think or feel a certain way doesn't mean that everyone else thinks or feels the same way as you do.

Also, if you aren't interested in me then why do you follow my thread, and keep trying to rat-tat-tat away on me? 

P.S. Your "nobody, nobody" horseshit=FAIL
FACT

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #249 on: May 25, 2011, 06:09:46 AM »

Damn ;D

.....dis is da fact.he's an idiot with da way he talks ::)