Author Topic: I may have discovered the greatest fat burner on the market  (Read 4842 times)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
I may have discovered the greatest fat burner on the market
« on: November 16, 2007, 06:13:03 PM »
Stacker2 7phenyl, got some samples from europa my LORD these things are strong! Appetite gone for the last 6 hours, tons of energy hot as hell freaking wired. Good stuff, only thing I would compare it to is speed maybe will take them for the next couple days let ya'll know how I do but so far these things rock.

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
Re: I may have discovered the greatest fat burner on the market
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 06:44:36 PM »
I saw this review:

Review:

The chemical 3, 4 dimethoxy-5-hydroxy-b-phenethylamine is CH2 atoms away from being mescalin. Even so, I bet it is psychoactive on its own. Cool shit. Someone try it out.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 08:20:33 PM »
I saw this review:

All I can say is this- I took it at about 12 or 1 today, it's currently 8:30 pm I'm still hot, pissing like crazy earlier I was eclectic so much energy so high is was fucking awesome. No appetite, I'm killing water and protein shakes no food though, still happy still have energy this is a potential gold mine.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2007, 07:14:41 PM »
So after a few days hows is it going.  Are the effects still strong?

BigCypriate

• Getbig IV
  • F****n Peasants!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 04:29:17 AM »
So after a few days hows is it going.  Are the effects still strong?

looks like mike has died.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 11:25:14 AM »
No still alive, I took it for 3 days and lost literally 5 pounds, the majority of which is probably water from sweating 24/7 and not eating anything. I mean ANYTHING. You ever done acid or shrooms? It has a similar feeling, you feel happy and energetic but out there so to speak. What I mean is, you take the capsules and like an hour later you start to get HIGH, you peak on it for about 2 hours and then the effects linger for about 8 hours or so. After a couple days I got sick of it, you damn feet and hands sweat profusely, and I went through at least 3 gallons of water a day. I'm going out on a limb here that it's probably the single strongest fat burning product I have ever used, but I doubt it will stay legal there's no way.

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 11:27:03 AM »
No still alive, I took it for 3 days and lost literally 5 pounds, the majority of which is probably water from sweating 24/7 and not eating anything. I mean ANYTHING. You ever done acid or shrooms? It has a similar feeling, you feel happy and energetic but out there so to speak. What I mean is, you take the capsules and like an hour later you start to get HIGH, you peak on it for about 2 hours and then the effects linger for about 8 hours or so. After a couple days I got sick of it, you damn feet and hands sweat profusely, and I went through at least 3 gallons of water a day. I'm going out on a limb here that it's probably the single strongest fat burning product I have ever used, but I doubt it will stay legal there's no way.
hahaha where the fuck can i get some of this shit methyl?

and oh yeah...i asked you what you thought  of evo labs omnivol on the "legal steroids" thread, but i dont think you saw it. so what do you think of it bro, have you heard anything back on it?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 11:45:00 AM »
You should be able to get the stAcker2's from some online spots, just make sure you get the 7-phenyl. Omnivol is pretty good, very hardcore some of my customers liked it a lot some returned it depends if you are prone to bad sides (acne high BP etc) stay away. It's also pretty toxic, but for mass its ridiculous.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 09:11:03 PM »
Took another 2 today, this stuff is getting better I think I am aclimating to it, didn't get nearly as high from it today just very very energetic, not too focused very very hot. Feels much better than the first time I took it.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..

candidizzle

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= TRB953
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2007, 08:27:36 AM »
damn reading the ingredient list for this product is like reading the back of a bunch of prohormones..

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2007, 08:47:46 AM »
Meth?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2007, 05:42:36 PM »
Took another 2 today, did 1hr45min on the bike on an empty stomach (not kidding) sweating buckets the whole time. Something in it also seems to cause glucose uptake in muscles, my muscles feel full and stronger on it, the exact opposite of an ECA stack. It's 6pm and still wired from the 2 I took at 11am. This shit is for real, I'm picking up 12 bottles for the store also getting bunch of bottles of sesamin to sell as a stack. This shit kicks ass thus far down around 5 1/2 pounds (mostly water some fat) energy through the roof barely eating. Not sure how safe it is but doesn't seem to make my heart jump around or anything (again opposite of eca stack.)

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2007, 06:58:00 PM »
Also I will say I may be taking too much, the dose is supposed to be 1 cap but at 228 lbs(222 now) I usually man up and take twice the recommended dose of whatever I'm using. 1 is probably fine for most people, especially if you were >200 or so. 2 definitely kicks ass I'll tell you that much. 3 and a couple shots of jager and you'd be partying all night lol  ;D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2007, 11:51:50 PM »

FUCK ! I'd like to get my Hands on some of this shit !

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 01:58:59 AM »
shit, i have to get some!

sound s like fun.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 09:26:52 AM »
i did a little research, and it looks like this product is VERY close to MDMA or Amphetamine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phenylethylamine

It might be fun, but i would say be very careful when using it, also in regard of possible drug test failures when driving or applying for a job or the likes.
Not to say that it has probably some really hard downsides when you get off.

But i will have to test it myself to find out more.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 09:28:37 AM »
Oh and DONT take it when your schizophrenic or even show small signs of this desease!!!!

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 03:43:22 PM »
Oh and DONT take it when your schizophrenic or even show small signs of this desease!!!!

Interesting that you say that as I believe I may be, but on that shit I just feel very focused and energetic but I can't think straight. I noticed the wiki says low levels are found in people with adhd, which i KNOW I have and strangely enough taking the 7phenyl seems to make me much more focused, I feel almost more mature in a way it's hard to describe. Similar to ephedrine in a way. After you take it about an hour later it peaks and for about 20 minutes you can't think at all, you're brain is just flying around it's pretty insane. Also don't know how good it is as just a straight fat burner, it's great for energy and water loss but I'm not totally convinced you'll burn the most fat with it. It does make you hot as shit and like I said you're feet and hands sweat so that could be a good indicator that it's effective as a thermo. I'm going to be stacking it with sesamin next week and run that for a week or two and then switch to either the leviathan reloaded or hotrox xtreme. It's niche might actually be in extreme low carb diets as you get SO MUCH energy from it that even starved I'm sure you could power through some insane cardio sessions.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 04:13:38 PM »
no offense man but you say it took youe appetite away for 6 hrs., what good is that for building mass? terrible idea to take that shit.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 05:34:02 PM »
no offense man but you say it took youe appetite away for 6 hrs., what good is that for building mass? terrible idea to take that shit.

Depends on your goals really. If you want to increase your appetite use greens+ every time I take that shit I'm literally starving an hour later.

pac-man

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: November 23, 2007, 08:19:59 PM »
Ok so a guy at work actually had some of this stuff and gave me some today. I was gonna take two at the same time but then I actually thought of this thread and I was at work so I took one and then around an hour later took another.  Gave me a boost for sure and I did hit a point where my mind seemed like it was racing.  Also did well on my hunger.

That being said, there is no way I can compare it to any halluienigen (SP).  Nor did I start sweting profusily.  I was on a full stomach so that may have diminished the effects. I've got a few more so I'll take them for the next few days.   I will say that I have a pretty good tolerance to caffeine.  To feel a real strong thermogenic effect I have to drink a Spike shooter or a Red Line pretty quickly. 

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 23, 2007, 08:48:24 PM »
Ok so a guy at work actually had some of this stuff and gave me some today. I was gonna take two at the same time but then I actually thought of this thread and I was at work so I took one and then around an hour later took another.  Gave me a boost for sure and I did hit a point where my mind seemed like it was racing.  Also did well on my hunger.

That being said, there is no way I can compare it to any halluienigen (SP).  Nor did I start sweting profusily.  I was on a full stomach so that may have diminished the effects. I've got a few more so I'll take them for the next few days.   I will say that I have a pretty good tolerance to caffeine.  To feel a real strong thermogenic effect I have to drink a Spike shooter or a Red Line pretty quickly. 

Take 2 on empty stomach for full effect, shit pwns hard.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2007, 10:17:42 PM »
Lypolyze is the best thing going, hands down.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2007, 11:17:39 PM »
I have to say, everything I've read in this thread concerning this product leads me to one conclusion.

Do not use this product!!!!

Honestly, this sounds like one of the worst fat burning products on the market. Come on guys, anything that suppresses appetite like this or stimulates you in this manner is not a good thing

After I came to this conclusion based on what I read here, I went ahead and did a little of my own research on this product.

Consumer Deals:
Ranks it as one of the worst fat burners on the market based on value and weight loss potential. It ranked 149 out of 200 products reviewed.

Consumer Review:
Nothing special about this product, it is for the most part based on all other ECA type supplements, with added ingredients that do make it more potent but increase negative side effects as well.