Author Topic: TO GH 15  (Read 4809 times)

canberk1188

• Getbig II
TO GH 15
« on: December 09, 2016, 10:34:50 AM »
Hey Hello GH 15 can you tell me how it is like on being on 2 - 4 grams of deca weekly :?  I want you to explain very high dose effects of Deca to me ? What its difference between 3grams of deca vs 3grams of test ?

Jizmo

• Getbig IV
  • getbigbrah
Re: TO GH 15
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2016, 12:36:47 PM »
like this

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2016, 02:18:41 PM »
^lol tht actually good answer but i wil get bak to it

i mark it here maybe i can bring your hormone section somewhere ,, after all we are sister sites now ::)

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2016, 09:16:30 PM »
Hey Hello GH 15 can you tell me how it is like on being on 2 - 4 grams of deca weekly :?  I want you to explain very high dose effects of Deca to me ? What its difference between 3grams of deca vs 3grams of test ?

nandrolona decanoate which is the long eater should only be used by bodybuild in the single digit bodyfat preferably competitive bodybuild on a rebound! ,, or you can also use it when building a base when starting hormones,, any other time I recommend equipona for the advance bodyuild as you all know from bible

now with phnyl propioneta aka npp its a little difenet you hve more control ovr the hormone but with the regular nandrolona the long ester I recommend to be 6% if you use it othr wize you will look  like the a puff puff you will feel mooshy and wil look mooshy as if you are 15% even if you are only 10%,,

3 gram of nandrolona decanoate if taken to begin with must be taken by a very lean bodybuild ..the only benefit I see is lubrication of tendoins and joins and the ability to use winstrol but I don't like either ones in advance bodybuild yes some use them but I personality don't like them in advance! bodybuild

3 gram of testosterona is typical and used by advanced bodybild along side trenbolona ace and high doses of best fda gh which are only 2 and they are blue top saizen or for the less fortunate genotropin ..we don't like really any other gh in advance bodybuild unless we are desperate or we are getting sometign pushed on us by dealers who love to push serostim like the typical pianos and rest of the gang who just want to sell shit

um I recommend 3 gram tesosterona always cycled up and down in and out with rest of your arsenal,, again i feel it is beter for strength ..for stamina... for look if it goes together with trenbolona ace and masterona and pretty much a hormone that must be there along side fda gh in order to create advance bodybuild

nandrolona is more of a ... ummm ..its a hormone you use becaue its cool to use lol becaue everyone who start use it ..because it is good to get some mass on you when you don't really compete along side testosterona if you are a BEGGINER in the hormone world aka new harmonized athlete or in a rebound stage and realy lean and hard and have a long time off and a nice big shirt lol

i do not like the feel on nandrolona decanoate ...i don't like ths moosh feel ...i love! the feel on fda gh blue top saizen and testosterona phnyl propioneta

gh15 approved
bible index
fallen angel

triggerhappy

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 02:33:01 PM »
nandrolona decanoate which is the long eater should only be used by bodybuild in the single digit bodyfat preferably competitive bodybuild on a rebound! ,, or you can also use it when building a base when starting hormones,, any other time I recommend equipona for the advance bodyuild as you all know from bible

now with phnyl propioneta aka npp its a little difenet you hve more control ovr the hormone but with the regular nandrolona the long ester I recommend to be 6% if you use it othr wize you will look  like the a puff puff you will feel mooshy and wil look mooshy as if you are 15% even if you are only 10%,,

3 gram of nandrolona decanoate if taken to begin with must be taken by a very lean bodybuild ..the only benefit I see is lubrication of tendoins and joins and the ability to use winstrol but I don't like either ones in advance bodybuild yes some use them but I personality don't like them in advance! bodybuild

3 gram of testosterona is typical and used by advanced bodybild along side trenbolona ace and high doses of best fda gh which are only 2 and they are blue top saizen or for the less fortunate genotropin ..we don't like really any other gh in advance bodybuild unless we are desperate or we are getting sometign pushed on us by dealers who love to push serostim like the typical pianos and rest of the gang who just want to sell shit

um I recommend 3 gram tesosterona always cycled up and down in and out with rest of your arsenal,, again i feel it is beter for strength ..for stamina... for look if it goes together with trenbolona ace and masterona and pretty much a hormone that must be there along side fda gh in order to create advance bodybuild

nandrolona is more of a ... ummm ..its a hormone you use becaue its cool to use lol becaue everyone who start use it ..because it is good to get some mass on you when you don't really compete along side testosterona if you are a BEGGINER in the hormone world aka new harmonized athlete or in a rebound stage and realy lean and hard and have a long time off and a nice big shirt lol

i do not like the feel on nandrolona decanoate ...i don't like ths moosh feel ...i love! the feel on fda gh blue top saizen and testosterona phnyl propioneta

gh15 approved
bible index

Do you do the english?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 02:35:54 PM »
I dont need too...with me you keep coming bck to read it...it need to be read 100 times until you get it ...another possibility is to put it over the head on ceiling before going to sleep and read ,, few options

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Weedlejuice

• Getbig III
  • Be the very best, like no one ever was.
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2016, 03:07:18 AM »

gh15 approved
bible index

I find nandrolona is good for the buildong of the muscle.... if the bodybuild isnt worred about the chub chub in the short term,,, pull it off latwr with the acetato and the masterona!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2016, 06:34:45 AM »
It has been 10 years since gh15 sold his last batch of deca and dianabol. Back then he claimed those were the best steroids ever.
He only deals gh and tren now.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2016, 06:43:21 AM »
It has been 10 years since gh15 sold his last batch of deca and dianabol. Back then he claimed those were the best steroids ever.
He only deals gh and tren now
& lots Of Bullshit & lies.

Fixed..  ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2016, 02:09:14 PM »
Where can you get Saizen?