Author Topic: Sean Penn Marries Twenty-Eight Year Old  (Read 7090 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Sean Penn Marries Twenty-Eight Year Old
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2020, 02:00:52 AM »
This guys a fucking mess, she will pay for it.. Dealing with his shit, just to be with a half famous guy.

His best work is behind him.

Why is he a mess? Even if his career is over, so what? He's well off financially and doesn't need to work or date 40-50 year olds.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2020, 08:57:57 AM »
Marry a 28 year old or a 59 year old dried up prune..hmmmm ::)
T

Automation

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2020, 09:09:36 AM »
Looks like he’s winning to me. Sure he got a nup in, so good on him. Ride that 28 year old ass!

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2020, 09:14:42 AM »
Why is he a mess? Even if his career is over, so what? He's well off financially and doesn't need to work or date 40-50 year olds.

Well, he's a fuckwitted liberal.  That alone makes him a mess!  ;D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2020, 09:19:52 AM »
Madonna is a disconnected whore. Fucking in her multi million dollar home like she’s one of “us”.

Don't hate on the rich,
just worKKK more and you too can be a man of the people.  :D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2020, 09:22:32 AM »
She looks a bit better here:

Penn looks hideous. 

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2020, 09:34:04 AM »
Penn looks hideous.

It's from all those bags he had to carry to starving children.

karasan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2020, 09:51:45 AM »
Young pup

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2020, 10:36:20 AM »
I think she’s very pretty.

Penn is a libtard bozo, though.

Regardless, both will suffer. However, when all is said and done, she will emerge victorious. Flush with wealth and still young.

On a side note, Sean’s always looked like he smells heavily of cigarettes and stale sweat.

JAGO

• Getbig IV
  • Biden/Harris 2020
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2020, 10:49:32 AM »
Young pup

Looks like he would have been a cocky bastard as a kid.

J

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2020, 11:10:54 AM »
True love I'm sure!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2020, 11:14:44 AM »
Sean Penn is a brain dead liberal polesmoker and deserves as much misery in his life as possible.

Fuck him, Charlize Theron, and Bono....a bunch of clueless kunts

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #37 on: August 03, 2020, 12:32:35 PM »
Penn looks hideous. 

yes but he's rich and famous.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 03, 2020, 12:50:33 PM »
She's pretty. She was on a show called King of Harlem getting some brotherly love

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 03, 2020, 01:42:39 PM »
yes but he's rich and famous.

Sadly to some, that's all that matters.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #40 on: August 03, 2020, 02:35:01 PM »
Penn looks hideous. 

Too much sun exposure.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 03, 2020, 03:13:01 PM »
Note how with the passage of years Penn's nose and ears have GROWN.  This is normal for everyone as we age.  For those crazy, heath conscious bodybuilders on HGH it starts "early" because of the HGH.

I doubt Penn is on anything but crack, coke and meth but there are some among the wealthy set that do go for HGH in the hope that it will make 'em younger looking.

If Spicoli's on it, it ain't workin'.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #42 on: August 03, 2020, 03:33:49 PM »
She looks a bit better here:

that relationship would never happen in a 1000 years if he was not rich.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2020, 03:54:28 PM »

Pellius, serious question, why do you always come on here and defend people getting shit on?  Who really cares, it’s the internet, everyone’s a tough guy, Not serious, a lot are being sarcastic and just trolling.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #44 on: August 03, 2020, 08:58:37 PM »
Pellius, serious question, why do you always come on here and defend people getting shit on?  Who really cares, it’s the internet, everyone’s a tough guy, Not serious, a lot are being sarcastic and just trolling.

Why do people always come of here shitting on others who are doing far, far better than they are? I only defend those that I think I being criticized unjustly. Have you heard me defend Epstein? BLM? That nig that attacked the cop and pointed a taser at them? Have I defended Hilary Clinton who is constantly bashed and attacked on this board? Have I ever defended Strawman on this board? Primemuscle? Roastbeefpecs? Seems you like to pick and choose what you count as who I defend getting shit on.

Who cares? Well, judging by this thread it seems a lot. It seems you do. Is she really that ugly to you? It's so easy for some anonymous loser to call someone's girlfriend or wife ugly. What does your wife or girlfriend look like? She might not be your or my type but ugly? It's just insecure GetBiggers that criticize everything and everybody to make themselves feel good.

Ok, so now I answered your  serious question with a serious answer. It does bother me when others judges another unfairly. I resent the inherent unfairness in this world. I resent those who criticize others when they are not any better, and in most cases, far worse off than the object of their criticism. Now you extend to me the same courtesy and tell me why it bothers you that I come to the defense of those I feel are unjustly attacked. It bothers you so much that you actually write post addressing this issue to me directly yet in the same breath claim "who cares?"

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #45 on: August 03, 2020, 10:18:56 PM »
Why do people always come of here shitting on others who are doing far, far better than they are? I only defend those that I think I being criticized unjustly. Have you heard me defend Epstein? BLM? That nig that attacked the cop and pointed a taser at them? Have I defended Hilary Clinton who is constantly bashed and attacked on this board? Have I ever defended Strawman on this board? Primemuscle? Roastbeefpecs? Seems you like to pick and choose what you count as who I defend getting shit on.

Who cares? Well, judging by this thread it seems a lot. It seems you do. Is she really that ugly to you? It's so easy for some anonymous loser to call someone's girlfriend or wife ugly. What does your wife or girlfriend look like? She might not be your or my type but ugly? It's just insecure GetBiggers that criticize everything and everybody to make themselves feel good.

Ok, so now I answered your  serious question with a serious answer. It does bother me when others judges another unfairly. I resent the inherent unfairness in this world. I resent those who criticize others when they are not any better, and in most cases, far worse off than the object of their criticism. Now you extend to me the same courtesy and tell me why it bothers you that I come to the defense of those I feel are unjustly attacked. It bothers you so much that you actually write post addressing this issue to me directly yet in the same breath claim "who cares?"

You proved my point, thanks!I wasn’t talking specifically about defending Getbiggers or ones you mentioned. And Where in my posts did I say she’s ugly? Never cared, look back on my posts, I come here for entertainment

Why do you get so triggered? You already know it’s the internet, It doesn’t bother me cause I am asking you a question, if I truly cared I would get triggered by everybody’s posts that are negative and talking shit about one another

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #46 on: August 03, 2020, 10:27:09 PM »
Looks like he would have been a cocky bastard as a kid.

J

Haha yes, probably bullied those that were smaller/weaker once he had gained some size/found the gym
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #47 on: August 03, 2020, 10:30:42 PM »
You proved my point, thanks!I wasn’t talking specifically about defending Getbiggers or ones you mentioned. And Where in my posts did I say she’s ugly? Never cared, look back on my posts, I come here for entertainment

Why do you get so triggered? You already know it’s the internet, It doesn’t bother me cause I am asking you a question, if I truly cared I would get triggered by everybody’s posts that are negative and talking shit about one another

Pellius is just one of those old school guys that give respect where respect is due, and defends those that are judged unfairly and treated unjustly.

He has never defended Killary Clinton since all the critique she is getting is justified for example.
Q

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 04, 2020, 01:18:52 AM »
Penn looks hideous. 

I’m sure you can give him a few tips on looking good for the ladies You splendidly handsome hunk of a man

harmankardon1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2020, 01:44:47 AM »
Lol ^