Author Topic: I wanna make a GetBig Gossip & Opinions Contest. For the best body on this board  (Read 1101 times)

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
This goes for people that need to loose weight like myself or people that need to bulk more like MemberX. This contest will end in August 5, 2009 for whoever wants to enter is fine. I think it would be a nice challenge for people that need to step up to the plate and post there progress pictures. Like pretty much every getbigger on here LOL. When it's all said and done you gotta post pictures on the Gossip & Opinions board of you performing a Front Double Bicep, Abs and Thigh, Front Lat Spread, Side Chest, Side Tricep, Rear Double Bicep, Rear Lat Spread and finally The Most Muscular.

I'm throwing this challenge out to anybody that needs it or think they do. If this time should be longer or shorter then what I'm giving, I open for suggestions. As far as what I just said I'm throwing out the CHALLENGE bitch!

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
contest over. :P

tendonitis

• Getbig V

io856

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
This goes for people that need to loose weight like myself or people that need to bulk more like MemberX. This contest will end in August 5, 2009 for whoever wants to enter is fine. I think it would be a nice challenge for people that need to step up to the plate and post there progress pictures. Like pretty much every getbigger on here LOL. When it's all said and done you gotta post pictures on the Gossip & Opinions board of you performing a Front Double Bicep, Abs and Thigh, Front Lat Spread, Side Chest, Side Tricep, Rear Double Bicep, Rear Lat Spread and finally The Most Muscular.

I'm throwing this challenge out to anybody that needs it or think they do. If this time should be longer or shorter then what I'm giving, I open for suggestions. As far as what I just said I'm throwing out the CHALLENGE bitch!

check out the mrgetbig board.

we hve a contes with people here evfery so often. get in touch with mindspin cq and or 240..they organize it. have them set up one for the time you are saying.. they get $ and prizes ..

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
All of yah only know how to talk shit nothing else. Do yah feel like yah got a pair of balls talking crap behind a computer screen? Fuck it nevermind I'll check that Mr. Getbig board.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
All of yah only know how to talk shit nothing else. Do yah feel like yah got a pair of balls talking crap behind a computer screen?
calm down titty boy, let's all look at some pretty girls now. :D

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
calm down titty boy, let's all look at some pretty girls now. :D

I respect people like you. I would make you my bitch in 2 minutes.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
I respect people like you. I would make you cum in 2 minutes.
:D

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!
:D

All you are is a pussy behind a computer screen.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
All you are is a pussy behind a computer screen and i love the penis, can't ever get one big enough.
:o

CastIron

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Superman lives!

Awesomo

• Getbig III
I like your idea friend. August allows me time to get thin and get a nice tan. I plan to post my first set of progress pics this friday  ;D

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
i should really lose another 5kg but it's hard right now...still trying it