Author Topic: I Really F$%^ing Hate Obama And The Left - Honestly - He Should GFH!!  (Read 20962 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: I REALLY F$%^ING HATE OBAMA AND THE LEFT - HONESTLY - HE SHOULD GFH!!
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2010, 03:39:49 PM »
your going to lie and just post the same letter you already did and say its the one you got in the  mail ::)

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT NOW BITCH. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2010, 03:46:06 PM »
Now that i have posted the letter - will all you left wing twinks delete your accounts? 

Bitches. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2010, 03:50:50 PM »
Now that i have posted the letter - will all you left wing twinks delete your accounts? 

Bitches. 

No one agreed to this.   If deleting accounts is required of anyone, it should be you.  For no other reason than whining and lying nonstop.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2010, 03:52:33 PM »
No one agreed to this.   If deleting accounts is required of anyone, it should be you.  For no other reason than whining and lying nonstop.

blah blah blah.     Owned again fool.     

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2010, 03:54:18 PM »
blah blah blah.     Owned again fool.     

Not really.  The fact you want someone to delete their account is a worse owning for you than anything else.  You can't take someone busting your ass everyday can you? 

Are all Crytalians this insecure?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2010, 03:56:02 PM »
Not really.  The fact you want someone to delete their account is a worse owning for you than anything else.  You can't take someone busting your ass everyday can you? 

Are all Crytalians this insecure?

How did i get busted in this thread?   I posted the letter and provided links and evidence that all carriers in NY are seeking increases due to mandates in Obamacare.

But I guess in twinkville where you and the other obamabots reside you still believe his lies on this mess.   

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2010, 05:59:10 AM »
BUMP  - now that I posted the letter - what say you dolts now? 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2010, 07:48:15 AM »
BUMP  - now that I posted the letter - what say you dolts now? 

First off...i said what is the god damn percentage that you attribute to obama care...you came on talkin about 30% percent increase from obama care...blah blah...come to find out the hikes come from fucked up books from 2008 so dont come on here acting like you proved something because i read the transcripts from the meeting that outlined why you got your increase and never from the Reps of that company did they pass the buck off to obamacare which would have been easy...they said the increases were from 2008....

Sorry to go hard on you but you ask for it

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2010, 07:51:55 AM »
Eat shit and die fools.  Like i said its the same letter as the one on the website.

So will you agree to delete your accounts now? 

Like i said...that aint prove where the hikes came from... now would you like me to cut and paste the transcripts from the meeting explaining the hikes and what they are a result of?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2010, 07:59:00 AM »
First off...i said what is the god damn percentage that you attribute to obama care...you came on talkin about 30% percent increase from obama care...blah blah...come to find out the hikes come from fucked up books from 2008 so dont come on here acting like you proved something because i read the transcripts from the meeting that outlined why you got your increase and never from the Reps of that company did they pass the buck off to obamacare which would have been easy...they said the increases were from 2008....

Sorry to go hard on you but you ask for it

3338bitch Busted Once Again!

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2010, 08:00:55 AM »
Mutha Fuckin BUMP!!!!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2010, 08:02:49 AM »
3338bitch Busted Once Again!

Read the fucking link I provided from the all the carriers in the state.  I guess Mal knows more than every carrier now in the state?   ::)  ::)

Its right on the NYSIF website. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2010, 08:04:53 AM »
Read the fucking link I provided from the all the carriers in the state.  I guess Mal knows more than every carrier now in the state?   ::)  ::)

Its right on the NYSIF website. 

im talkin about the fuckin reason you started this thread...saying obama care raised the rates for Atlantis and when i do a bit of digging its not the case...im not talking about all the carriers in Ny...im talkin about the one you came on getbig talking about....

What say you

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2010, 08:09:56 AM »
Now say another lie because i can prove youre lying now...so you can save face or you can be blasted

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2010, 08:13:02 AM »

im talkin about the fuckin reason you started this thread...saying obama care raised the rates for Atlantis and when i do a bit of digging its not the case...im not talking about all the carriers in Ny...im talkin about the one you came on getbig talking about....

What say you

I'm saying that like EVERY MOTHERFUCKING CARRIER across the nation who is also raising rates due to ObamaCare, mine is doing that as well.  and because I am in the pool who is getting the highest rate increases, like everyone else in similiar circumstances, my rate increase is attributal to ObamaCare, although the percentage remains unknownm, whether its 15% or 30%. 

again - read the rate increase requests from all the other carriers on the NYSIF website - report back their justification to everyone.  You won't do that why? ? ? ?  ? ? ?   

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2010, 08:14:54 AM »

I just got notice two minutes  Which be the 22nd right   

Well here is the letter

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2010, 08:15:49 AM »
Dude ima bust ya ass on this thread so stop while youre ahead

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2010, 08:17:03 AM »

office just gave notice of 30% INCREASE in our health care costs as a result of ObamaCare

Really...did it say that...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2010, 08:19:47 AM »

Really...did it say that...

They are going for a 30-32% rate increase which the states almost always grant.  Even your boy Blumenthal in CT approved of a MASSIVE increase of premiuims as a result of ObamaCare.  I guess you missed that one too. 

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2010, 08:21:31 AM »
They are going for a 30-32% rate increase which the states almost always grant.  Even your boy Blumenthal in CT approved of a MASSIVE increase of premiuims as a result of ObamaCare.  I guess you missed that one too. 

Comment on date of letter...it says the 8th..and you said you got it a few moments ago on the 22nd

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2010, 08:24:05 AM »
Premium hikes direct result of health care legislation insurers say
September 8, 2010 at 10:43 am by Steve M 16 Comments | Share via e-mail

________________________ ________________________ ___

As a companion piece to my health care trade-offs post more than two weeks ago, The Wall Street Journal has another article today discussing the premium increases that are starting to hit businesses now that the legislation is law, and open enrollment season is around the corner.

Hat tip to Ed Morrissey at Hot Air, who points us to the WSJ piece written by Janet Adamy. I wrote about this subject on Aug. 20.

Many carriers also are seeking additional rate increases that they say they need to cover rising medical costs. As a result, some consumers could face total premium increases of more than 20%. …

In addition to pledging that the law would restrain increases in Americans’ insurance premiums, Democrats front-loaded the legislation with early provisions they hoped would boost public support. Those include letting children stay on their parents’ insurance policies until age 26, eliminating co-payments for preventive care and barring insurers from denying policies to children with pre-existing conditions, plus the elimination of the coverage caps.

Weeks before the election, insurance companies began telling state regulators it is those very provisions that are forcing them to increase their rates.

By front-loading popular stuff like covering 26-year old kids on a family policy, health insurance companies were provided cover by Congress and the White House to increase health care premiums for everyone. After all, to provide these extended benefits, who the heck did you think was going to pay for them?

Then of course, you have the general rise in health care costs due to the explosive growth of medical procedures like joint replacements and the use of drugs for the treatment of heart disease and diabetes. Add it all together and you’ve got a 20 percent increase in premiums.

How’s the change working out for you?

Think this will work out in the end for Democrats? The timing can not be worse for them since most of the health insurance policies are effective Jan. 1, with open enrollment season for employees starting about 30 days prior to election day.

Take a look at what your premiums are today, then let me know what you think when you get your companies benefit packages and pricing. Be very careful during your analysis, if your premiums go up a small amount, triple check to see what you’re loosing in benefits.

But don’t worry, you’re 25 year old kid will be covered.

Update: Michelle Malkin suggests Rep. Henry Waxman (D-Calif.) might stir up the election-season pot by dragging those health insurance company CEOs to Washington to explain the premium increases. As I note above the answer is pretty simple, Waxman and his crew implemented mandates that someone needs to pay for. They might just try this approach, because we know their final end-game is single payer health care… demonize the health insurance companies!

http://radioviceonline.com/premium-hikes-direct-result-of-health-care-legislation-insurers-say/

________________________ ________________________ _

Mal - why do you ignore what is going on accross the nation to businesses as a result of obamacare?  

BTW - where is my premiuim DECREASE I was promised?  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2010, 08:24:57 AM »
Comment on date of letter...it says the 8th..and you said you got it a few moments ago on the 22nd

Yes. 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2010, 08:25:43 AM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2010, 08:26:12 AM »
So mail takes 14 days within state?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2010, 08:27:35 AM »
By front-loading popular stuff like covering 26-year old kids on a family policy, health insurance companies were provided cover by Congress and the White House to increase health care premiums for everyone. After all, to provide these extended benefits, who the heck did you think was going to pay for them?

________________________ ________________________ _______________

Mal - did you think all this stuff was going to be for free?