Author Topic: Nobody eats 7,500 calories per day, nobody.  (Read 30257 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Nobody eats 7,500 calories per day, nobody.
« Reply #75 on: April 21, 2011, 10:38:06 PM »
Can't even imagine eating 3000 calories worth of Chicken breast - considering that one ounce of clean chicken breast alone only has around 50 calories in it. No skin.

4 oz. has 200 calories in it. Can any of you mathmatical geniuses figure out how many ounces of chicken breast you would have to eat to amount to 3000 calories? And where in the F are you going to find 4000 more "clean" calories? In veggies? Ha ha. A negative caloric food that is always espoused in bodybuilding diets. Joke, joke, joke.

These threads....

Too funny for just one person.

You really believe that on 15i.u. of HGH and Tren in the grams you need to eat clean? LOL

I bet my ass Cutler downs a few shakes a day, just because it's more convenient. Then add some Sushi, hamburgers or steaks and ice cream and you're set.  ;)

obtuse_waiter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: April 21, 2011, 11:32:33 PM »
shaq

fridge perry

any mr olympia contender

7500 woo wee I heard they got peanut butter ice cream sundays that are 3000

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2011, 01:54:05 AM »
Have you guys seen the portions Jay shows he is eating in his videos? HUGE.

So we can now assume he fakes them in his videos? Are you 'tommywishballs' and 'coach' claiming this? I'm not saying it's not possible - many things are faked on film... but if I were Jay Huge I would personally fake my training weights instead of the food I eat (given he uses pretty much baby weights often)  :-\

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2011, 01:56:21 AM »
Have you guys seen the portions Jay shows he is eating in his videos? HUGE.

So we can now assume he fakes them in his videos? Are you 'tommywishballs' and 'coach' claiming this? I'm not saying it's not possible - many things are faked on film... but if I were Jay Huge I would personally fake my training weights instead of the food I eat (given he uses pretty much baby weights often)  :-\

Jay eats every 2 1/2 hours. He gets up in the night to eat. The guy is as serious as a heart attack. 24/7 bodybuilding lifestyle.

io856

« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2011, 02:53:12 AM »
I consistently ate 5000-5500 cals a day for a long period of time
This was not easy

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2011, 03:07:39 AM »
I consistently ate 5000-5500 cals a day for a long period of time
This was not easy

pinning yourself several times a day isn't easy as well, but still Jason does it.

Benoitlapierre

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: April 22, 2011, 06:59:08 AM »
Jay eats every 2 1/2 hours. He gets up in the night to eat. The guy is as serious as a heart attack. 24/7 bodybuilding lifestyle.

it's come a natural mechanism ,, he dont think about it , cant sleep empty stomach ,, totally normal , specially after 10 years , probably someone prep is meal ,, that sure make it easier ,,
Your messed up BLP!

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #82 on: April 22, 2011, 07:08:07 AM »
So you ate 5000 calories today without even trying and what do you look like and what did you eat?  please share how you got 5000 calories today easily.  5000 is not 7500.  what is easy to do?  Eat 7500 calories of whatever in a single day?  If that is what you mean then sure.  To eat 7500 clean calories daily is not.  You could not easily eat 7500 clean calories DAILY.

7500 dirty calories is 13 big macs a day.  7500 clean calories is like 7 pounds of fish and 23 cups rice.  You can either easily on a daily basis.  You must be Jay Cutler.

GH15, coach, Chic someone that has some fucking sense please come here and tell all these stupid fucks that none of them could eat 7500 clean calories on daily basis not to mention easily.  That is a fucking joke. Post a fucking picture of what you look like doing that.

I am 5'8 185 prob around 8-9 percent and can easily eat 2000-3000 shit calories in a meal also or probably 7500 shit calories killing myself in a day.  I am eating around 2500 clean calories a day with a few days in the 4000 range when i eat shit.  Now unless you are the size of Jay Cutler, Kai Greene, Victor Martinez, some top amatuer or pro there is 0 way you can easily eat 7500 clean calories daily.

Anyone seriously dispute this.  So retarded the number of dumbasses that come post how easily they ate 5000 calories today or how easy it it to eat 2000 calories at a sitting.  You dont eat 7500 calories DAILY CLEAN nevertheless relatively easily.  You have absolutley no idea what you are talking about.

I'm sorry, but you can't come on here and tell people how much they do and don't eat. Who made you the authority on what everybody else eats?

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 22, 2011, 07:12:31 AM »

You're right. And now we have 'tommywishballs' and 'the coach' here calling Jay Huge a liar!

I've repeatedly asked 'tommywishballs' here how many calories he thinks it is required to build a one pound of lean muscle! He can't answer this.
Jay has pretty many of those pounds? If through his career he ate 1500 cals a day, I don't ffs think he would now  be almost lean 300 pounder...

Some here think obviously that drugs alone build muscle LOL
Muscle grows not out of thin air and drugs. Nutrients are required. Loads of nutrients.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #84 on: April 22, 2011, 07:36:09 AM »
Some people do believe that they are eating 4,000, 6,000, 7,500 calories a day, until you ask them to keep an honest food log and show it to you.  Only then do they realize that they are consuming far less calories than they thought.  You can't just eye ball this stuff.

Morgan Spurlock, director and star of the documentary "Super Size Me" claimed to have consumed an average of 5,000 calories per day of nothing but McDonald's junk food.

However, Tom Naughton, director and star of the documentary reply "Fat Head", said that Spurlock's calorie and fat counts don't add up.  Naughton calculated many different combination of 3 McDonald's meals a day and he kept coming up with 2,500 - 3,500 calories per day.  He then tried exaggerating the meals as much as he could, adding dessert and everything and still could barely get over 4,000 calories per day.

Naughton tried numerous times to get Spurlock and his representatives to publish the Super Size Me food log, but they refused.  

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #85 on: April 22, 2011, 07:46:08 AM »
You're right. And now we have 'tommywishballs' and 'the coach' here calling Jay Huge a liar!

I've repeatedly asked 'tommywishballs' here how many calories he thinks it is required to build a one pound of lean muscle! He can't answer this.
Jay has pretty many of those pounds? If through his career he ate 1500 cals a day, I don't ffs think he would now  be almost lean 300 pounder...

Muscle grows not out of thin air and drugs. Nutrients are required. Loads of nutrients.

Jay or any other bodybuilder does not expend enough energy to take in those kinds of calories. So what do you think happens to that unused energy??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #86 on: April 22, 2011, 07:57:25 AM »
Jay or any other bodybuilder does not expend enough energy to take in those kinds of calories. So what do you think happens to that unused energy??

told you already we eat 4500-6000 calories a day ,,dirty calories not clean food of chikan and brokoly like you think,,4500calories for 250lb lean muscle is ok and used by the body especialy when jason and any other top fella has private cooks that make us trenbolona ace hold at 150mg per cc....and they make us test hold at 300-500mg per cc.... and they make us eq hold at 500mg per cc,,,this all supllied by constant intake of gh into the 20s and at times 30s iu a day ....will make you go through 5000 calories a day like it was nothing but mnms,,you can do nothing all day ,,you can sit home ,,sleep ,, train ,,poop and eat...and you will burn fat like a mother fucker ballz of thunder when on trenbolona ace and gh ,,infact only one of them is enough for the effect,,but if you are on both trenbolona ace and gh you are a machine,,you cant gain fat and! if you do not eat icecream eveery single day at night ! you will get lose bodyfta too fast and the muscle will lose its best 3 dimentional aspect that comes from diet that is sufficient enoung in calories for gh and trenblona ace bodybuilders,,

any top bodybuid use trenbolona ace and gh like WATER

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 22, 2011, 09:27:45 AM »
lol some tools make 7500 cals sound like a big deal.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #88 on: April 22, 2011, 09:40:42 AM »
told you already we eat 4500-6000 calories a day ,,dirty calories not clean food of chikan and brokoly like you think,,4500calories for 250lb lean muscle is ok and used by the body especialy when jason and any other top fella has private cooks that make us trenbolona ace hold at 150mg per cc....and they make us test hold at 300-500mg per cc.... and they make us eq hold at 500mg per cc,,,this all supllied by constant intake of gh into the 20s and at times 30s iu a day ....will make you go through 5000 calories a day like it was nothing but mnms,,you can do nothing all day ,,you can sit home ,,sleep ,, train ,,poop and eat...and you will burn fat like a mother fucker ballz of thunder when on trenbolona ace and gh ,,infact only one of them is enough for the effect,,but if you are on both trenbolona ace and gh you are a machine,,you cant gain fat and! if you do not eat icecream eveery single day at night ! you will get lose bodyfta too fast and the muscle will lose its best 3 dimentional aspect that comes from diet that is sufficient enoung in calories for gh and trenblona ace bodybuilders,,

any top bodybuid use trenbolona ace and gh like WATER

gh15 approved

Bullshit, you still have to expend energy to burn fat. No body is that fucking lazy and the way these guys train they don't utilize even 400cal when they train. Fuck dude, do you even train? Do you just depend on drugs for everything? Are you even real? I'm beginning to think you're not Nasser or any other "pro". I have my doubts you've even competed let alone been to a show.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2011, 09:48:25 AM »

Sorry. I've been busy!  Now what is your question young grasshopper?
a

Aerian

• Getbig IV
  • "Yumm yumm give me some"
« Reply #90 on: April 22, 2011, 09:57:31 AM »
Hey there Alice,

What does being calm have to do with you not having the ability to read clearly or differentiate between concepts.  If you read my posts carefully you would clearly see I have never once disputed someone, whether it is your anorexic 100 mile running parents or Jay Cutler or anyone being able to eat 7500 dirty or clean calories for a day, an event whatever.  I have never contended that.  Nothing that you just repsonded to has anything to do with the specific claims I made and the things i addressed that people on here have said.  Why are you talking about Michael Phelps and marathon runners and extreme athletes neeeding to eat junk food to provide energy?  What does that have to do with anything that i said?

If your dyslexic I apologize for my abrasive tone but I did highlight daily in my post?

I said you wont find people eating 7500 clean calories daily.  If you disupte this statement then please go ahead and address it.  These amounts (6-7 pounds of fish 23 cups rice, 10 tablespoons of peanut butter of CLEAN FOOD are not eaten by anyone you know or will ever know on DAILY basis.  Period.  Do you dispute this? 

Before you open up your mouth talk shit and tell me to be calm, maybe you should calm down and carefully read what someone says and address the claims that I actually did make, not something else that has nothing to do with what i am talking about. 

I never said no one can eat 7500 calories worth of clean food in one day. Show me where i said that.  I said noone eats these amounts of clean food DAILY. KEYWORD DAILY.  So either you are addressing something that i never referenced or if you are indeed disputing that people do indeed eat 7500 clean cals daily then that is what you call silly.  We all make mistakes but try and know what your talking about before you start talking shit.

Nice reply there buddy.  Seems that you missed my point.  If you are in that realm of calorie intake you simply are not eating it clean so arguing like you are is pointless.

If Jay Cutler says he is eating that much, i am pretty sure that its not 100% clean.  That goes for anyone who eats that amount.  If you need that much calories, then the type of food they come from, simple doesn't matter as much.  It woudl be more about sheer calories and micro nutrients.

Wait for it....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #91 on: April 22, 2011, 10:23:45 AM »
Bullshit, you still have to expend energy to burn fat. No body is that fucking lazy and the way these guys train they don't utilize even 400cal when they train. Fuck dude, do you even train? Do you just depend on drugs for everything? Are you even real? I'm beginning to think you're not Nasser or any other "pro". I have my doubts you've even competed let alone been to a show.

let me tell you somethign about you,,you are the most hypocrat fella i have ever tacked in any boarding ,,you first and formost have absolitly no clue about bodybuilding,,modern bodybuilding,,second just from what you say abotu calories ....you are not suiting to train athletes,,i dont know who would pay you money for this and it shows how desperate individuals are,,then again i get pm right and left to train ONLINE bodybuilders for amounts beyond crazy 3000-5000$ for online training for couple months so yes there are crazy people in the world...ofcourse i do not takw their money but you do!

now listen you old fart ,,if i say something IF I SAY SOMETHING it is not up for question or debate unless i SAY IT IS ,,i dont have ifs and buts,,

drugs are number 1,,

with out enough calories those drugs wont work at the higher doses,,as in you will not grow to your full potential ,,

the drugs trenbolona ace wil burn fat WITH NO CARDIO WHAT SO EVER IT WILL GET ONE TO SUB 6% WITH NO CARDIO WHIEL SITTING ON YOUR ASS ALL DAY DOING NOTHING BUT TRAINING AN DSLEEPING AND EATING

the drugs hgh will also LET YOU EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT AS IN NO MORE DIET WHAT SO EVER,,AS IN JUNK FOOD INTO THE SYSTEM AS IN NOT ONLY SUSHI GERMAN AND JAMAICAN BUT MORE OF RESAL JUNK FOOD LIKE DOGNUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS AND BIGGER DOSES OF ICECREAM AND 5GUY AMERICANO BURGER ON REGULAR BASIS,,

what you thikn about me no one care,,you are the old fella sitting on a board at age 50 showing his half ass pictures that woudnt even win a local show! proude to be 220 lb with some outline of ab showing ,,,you are the so call traine that need to know that your condition at 220 is SHIT AND IF YOU WERE REAL TRAINER YOU WOULD KNOW YOU SHOULD BE 10-15LB FROM COMPETITION WEIGHT AND LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS A TRAINER AND A BODYBUILDER,,

you are a lizard,,you are not right in the head ,,im not kidding,,you may be good person ,,but you are problematic in many ways,,from marruage to drug intake and the lies inbetween

you are why gh15 was created,,you are the old generation where the lis started and brought to the distruction of bodybuilding now days,,

what you are is a failed drug user who saw nothing in bodybuilding even though used everything we used and still use,,you coudnt get up in the ranks so you hate bodybuilding,,you used exactly what we use,,and you know exactly what im talking about in the drug department,,you lie to kids to make yourself feel better about yourself,,

a fella ,,a bodybuilder that is 250lb of lean muscle tissue ...if not eating 4500 calories a day WILL NOT HOLD THIS MUSCLE TISSUE NO MATER WHAT DRUG HE IS ON! ,,ofcourse he need to be on enough drug doses and products thaty the calories will be utilized and he does,,we are fat burning machine even at 5000 calories a day ,,

ofcourse your sorry ass that is 175lb in reality when in condition....after 36.5 year  of trainning,,your sorry ass could not eat it becaue you would become fat ,,and since you tried it in the past you know it....but! you are not 250 lb of lean muscle ,,you are not 220 lb of lean muscle ,,and i got a surprize for you my friend....you are not even 185lb of lean musacle! eh? yuore not your less than 185lb of lean muscle due to your height,,

so what we got here is very simple,,,,bigger lean muscle fella wil have to eat more than little lean musacle fella,,

200lb lean muscle will be ok with 2000-2500 calories a day ..... 250lb of lean muscle will have to eat double as much to keep the lean muscle of 2 5 0 lb on him

if you think jason doesnt eat 4500-5500 calories a day ...then its a problem,,he does,,he also has the proiducts to burn all the fat he wants,,because every breath he takes he burn fat,,we DO NOT HOLD BODY FAT ON US OTHEE THAN THE 5-6% THAT THE BODY HAS TO ...EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON US ASIDE FORM THOSE 5-6% IS W A T E R W E I G H T

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 22, 2011, 10:35:39 AM »
Sorry. I've been busy!  Now what is your question young grasshopper?

Well... How many calories you think it takes for fella like Jay Huge Cutler to gain one pound of muscle tissue?

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #93 on: April 22, 2011, 10:38:48 AM »
I spent a fair amount of time with Dorian in the early & mid 90's during his post Olympia visits to Venice. He never approached 5,000 calories on those days. I'd say he was under 4,000.

I know it takes a bit of time to return to huge meals after his contest prep/diet, but he was eating "whatever he wanted" was crazy vascular and still his calories weren't above 5,000 daily.

Did you ask him about what his food intake is like in the offseason when he's home?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #94 on: April 22, 2011, 10:45:18 AM »
let me tell you somethign about you,,you are the most hypocrat fella i have ever tacked in any boarding ,,you first and formost have absolitly no clue about bodybuilding,,modern bodybuilding,,second just from what you say abotu calories ....you are not suiting to train athletes,,i dont know who would pay you money for this and it shows how desperate individuals are,,then again i get pm right and left to train ONLINE bodybuilders for amounts beyond crazy 3000-5000$ for online training for couple months so yes there are crazy people in the world...ofcourse i do not takw their money but you do!

now listen you old fart ,,if i say something IF I SAY SOMETHING it is not up for question or debate unless i SAY IT IS ,,i dont have ifs and buts,,

drugs are number 1,,

with out enough calories those drugs wont work at the higher doses,,as in you will not grow to your full potential ,,

the drugs trenbolona ace wil burn fat WITH NO CARDIO WHAT SO EVER IT WILL GET ONE TO SUB 6% WITH NO CARDIO WHIEL SITTING ON YOUR ASS ALL DAY DOING NOTHING BUT TRAINING AN DSLEEPING AND EATING

the drugs hgh will also LET YOU EAT WHATEVER YOU WANT AS IN NO MORE DIET WHAT SO EVER,,AS IN JUNK FOOD INTO THE SYSTEM AS IN NOT ONLY SUSHI GERMAN AND JAMAICAN BUT MORE OF RESAL JUNK FOOD LIKE DOGNUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTS AND BIGGER DOSES OF ICECREAM AND 5GUY AMERICANO BURGER ON REGULAR BASIS,,

what you thikn about me no one care,,you are the old fella sitting on a board at age 50 showing his half ass pictures that woudnt even win a local show! proude to be 220 lb with some outline of ab showing ,,,you are the so call traine that need to know that your condition at 220 is SHIT AND IF YOU WERE REAL TRAINER YOU WOULD KNOW YOU SHOULD BE 10-15LB FROM COMPETITION WEIGHT AND LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO IS A TRAINER AND A BODYBUILDER,,

you are a lizard,,you are not right in the head ,,im not kidding,,you may be good person ,,but you are problematic in many ways,,from marruage to drug intake and the lies inbetween

you are why gh15 was created,,you are the old generation where the lis started and brought to the distruction of bodybuilding now days,,

what you are is a failed drug user who saw nothing in bodybuilding even though used everything we used and still use,,you coudnt get up in the ranks so you hate bodybuilding,,you used exactly what we use,,and you know exactly what im talking about in the drug department,,you lie to kids to make yourself feel better about yourself,,

a fella ,,a bodybuilder that is 250lb of lean muscle tissue ...if not eating 4500 calories a day WILL NOT HOLD THIS MUSCLE TISSUE NO MATER WHAT DRUG HE IS ON! ,,ofcourse he need to be on enough drug doses and products thaty the calories will be utilized and he does,,we are fat burning machine even at 5000 calories a day ,,

ofcourse your sorry ass that is 175lb in reality when in condition....after 36.5 year  of trainning,,your sorry ass could not eat it becaue you would become fat ,,and since you tried it in the past you know it....but! you are not 250 lb of lean muscle ,,you are not 220 lb of lean muscle ,,and i got a surprize for you my friend....you are not even 185lb of lean musacle! eh? yuore not your less than 185lb of lean muscle due to your height,,

so what we got here is very simple,,,,bigger lean muscle fella wil have to eat more than little lean musacle fella,,

200lb lean muscle will be ok with 2000-2500 calories a day ..... 250lb of lean muscle will have to eat double as much to keep the lean muscle of 2 5 0 lb on him

if you think jason doesnt eat 4500-5500 calories a day ...then its a problem,,he does,,he also has the proiducts to burn all the fat he wants,,because every breath he takes he burn fat,,we DO NOT HOLD BODY FAT ON US OTHEE THAN THE 5-6% THAT THE BODY HAS TO ...EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON US ASIDE FORM THOSE 5-6% IS W A T E R W E I G H T

gh15 approved

This is coming from a person who said carbohydrates are amino acids. Seriously, other than the drug part (which you're still wrong on more than 50% of the time) my knowledge about training (any type of training) and diet are on two different worlds I guaranty. So don't even thnk about going there Junior. Where are you're pics again? Who have you competed against again? What shows have you been in again? Just let me know how bad you want to get owned?

What's your research or is everything you do by trial and error using human guinea pigs? Or maybe most of the info you get is from other bodybuilding drug boards and you just regurgitate what they say? Or maybe from steroids.com or some similar site?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #95 on: April 22, 2011, 10:48:01 AM »

drugs are number 1,,

gh15 approved

Never said he didn't eat 4500-5000 calories. Big difference when he claims 7500 though, thats a 25-3500 calorie perday difference. Think about it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #96 on: April 22, 2011, 10:52:23 AM »
some fellas dont  get it ,,dorian didnt use the doses of gh jason uses!!! the more gh you use the more you can eat any thing you  want !

the calories are not chikcn and asparagus,,they are not clean calories,,they are not oil but they are good ole food from sushi to german to steaks and inbetween

jason is LARGER than dorian ,,not BIGGER but larger,,he has larger body ,,and he also competed at higher weight most of the last 5-10 years,,

the main point is the more gh you take = the more calories you can eat = the you can try to grow = growing of gut due to no capability of human body to keep balance and symetry aka proportions....

yes jason cutler could have pulled it with eating 4000 calories a day ,,,but he doesnt he eat little more because he take more gh ,,he take everything more,,thussssss his waist got wider with the years....thus his gut got bigger with the years,,,the only way to hav eno gut is to compete and look like competitors in the 70s ,,they didnt have gut because they didnt have gh and insulina back then defintely not in the doses going on in modern bodybuild 2000s....

thats it! what does extra 1000 calories give jason? right now absolitly nothing....with the extra gh and extra calories it gives him little more thickness that pull him on to keep the title against up and coming  bodybuilders,,ofcourse those bodybulders eat just as much and take just as kmuch so at the end of the day ...everyone look the same and it comes down to GENETICS AND OVER ALL SIZE in the ifbb ...AND CONDITIONED SIZE in the npc...that what determine who wins the respective show friends

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #97 on: April 22, 2011, 10:56:45 AM »
This is coming from a person who said carbohydrates are amino acids. Seriously, other than the drug part (which you're still wrong on more than 50% of the time) my knowledge about training (any type of training) and diet are on two different worlds I guaranty. So don't even thnk about going there Junior. Where are you're pics again? Who have you competed against again? What shows have you been in again? Just let me know how bad you want to get owned?

What's your research or is everything you do by trial and error using human guinea pigs? Or maybe most of the info you get is from other bodybuilding drug boards and you just regurgitate what they say? Or maybe from steroids.com or some similar site?

again ,, you are a FAILED BODYBUILDER,,what you always wanted to become....i achieved! thats the major difference between you and i

training lol,,fuckin retard ,,there is no trainig in bodybuilding aside from knwoing the right drugs and the combos who take you to the next level....rest is HEAVY AND CONSISTANT TRAINING!

the fact that at your louzy age you talk about ownage,,and come on boaring with bunch of teenagers....and lie to them,,,and make yourself look good,,and on cell phone and on computer and all day long everywhere see my client this and that,,and oh ill beat alex 53 in bodybuild competition when alex53 never even steped on stage,,you are  A WANNA BE IN THE RESAL BODYBULDING WORLD WHO NEVER MADE IT,,YOU ARE MAD AND FRASTRATED THAT YOU NEVER MADE IT THATS WHY YOU HATE US!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: April 22, 2011, 11:00:01 AM »

gh15 approved

Buaahahahahahahah LOLOLOLOL

I almost rolled on floor laughing my ass off  ;D ;D ;D

gh15 funny and wise !

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #99 on: April 22, 2011, 11:14:41 AM »
GH15 is wise? He's dolt.

BTW, the only time I had any aspirations of becoming a professional bodybuilder is when I was a teenager with delutions of grandure. Other than that I could have cared less. BTW, prove you're not "failed bodybuilder". You haven't proven shit yet.