Author Topic: THE TRUE ADONIS DAILY DIET DIGEST- Or how to eat anything and remain ripped.  (Read 101839 times)

coltrane

• Getbig IV
So questions:

are you saying this diet is just a way to stay lean and ripped OR are you saying it's a way to stay lean and ripped AND put on muscle too? 

Anyone knows that a decreasing caloric intake past caloric expenditure will result in loss of bodyfat...   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
So questions:

are you saying this diet is just a way to stay lean and ripped OR are you saying it's a way to stay lean and ripped AND put on muscle too? 

Anyone knows that a decreasing caloric intake past caloric expenditure will result in loss of bodyfat...   
Both.  I do raise my calories in the fall/winter but that does not mean its necessary for muscle gain. 

Also, you can gain muscle and strength in a caloric defecit of course as long as you are training.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Kashi High Protein Cereal
1 Cup Whole Milk
1 South Beach Protein Bar

Calories-490

Strawberry Greek Yogurt
Calories-120

Olive Oil and Basil Whole Wheat CousCous
Calories-360

1 Cup Whole Milk
1 Oatmeal Fiber Bar
Calories-290

Grilled Sausage with Grilled Carmelized Onions and Green Peppers on toasted Bun
Calories-425

coltrane

• Getbig IV
So, i'm guessing the premise that you're backing is that to gain muscle, weight training is all that is necessary? 

Maybe if that's correct, you could gain even more with higher calories?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
So, i'm guessing the premise that you're backing is that to gain muscle, weight training is all that is necessary? 

Maybe if that's correct, you could gain even more with higher calories?
You can`t force it when you are a Natural.  The truth is, you will not progress very much over time once you have been training for a decent amount of time.  I also have force fed myself to 246 lbs several times, dieting down from there several times and there has been absolutely no real benefit.

coltrane

• Getbig IV
You can`t force it when you are a Natural.  The truth is, you will not progress very much over time once you have been training for a decent amount of time.  I also have force fed myself to 246 lbs several times, dieting down from there several times and there has been absolutely no real benefit.

I see.   I too am natural..

I thought that when you're calories are higher, your hormones rise, and you become stronger, and therefore can put on more muscle. 

Your diet is interesting.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
Hey adonis what happened to your daily posts? 

One question: do you think its necessary to increase protein above 1 gr per lb when on a calorie deficit? A lot of guys do that to maintain more muscle while dieting according to them.

In your case, did you maintain muscle just fine on .5 - 1 gr protein per lb while on a deficit?

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

If we could put my head on your body, we'd have one good looking mother fucker...
S

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS DAILY DIET DIGEST- Or how to eat anything and remain ripped.
« Reply #108 on: September 14, 2010, 07:21:51 PM »

Grilled Sausage with Grilled Carmelized Onions and Green Peppers on toasted Bun
Calories-425

Oh man that sounds good.   :P

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
What is the avg calories ?   How many days a week do you train?  For how many minutes?

Did you ever do roids to get ripped originally? Then maintain?

Do you do sprints or cardio along with lifting?

Is the overal calorie in - calorie out the bottom line?

When you did 246 pound down to 173 did you get lipo to get rid of fat cells?

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
I did the same for 2009, logging everything I ate in a thread.
We sure need more examples of non-masochistic diets.

Great thread, should be a sticky. Would be great if we could get some photos of the foods you cook yourself.

where are the adonis principles and where is the 09 wavelength thread?

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
Re: THE TRUE ADONIS DAILY DIET DIGEST- Or how to eat anything and remain ripped.
« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2010, 05:22:30 AM »
If we could put my head on your body, we'd have one good looking mother fucker...

imopressive!
no gear?

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #112 on: November 17, 2010, 06:47:38 PM »
new pics?

whats yer workout like? given a typical week?

tallgerman

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • I love myself a lot.
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2010, 06:06:53 PM »
is there a listing of the diet?
workout?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2011, 11:30:33 PM »
I will be reviving this shortly.  8)

animal1991

• Getbig III
Adonis, how do you deal with hunger when not really eating very filling food??

How do you keep yourself from overeating/binging?

How long have you been using this calorie counting method?

How often do you have a high calorie day?

animal1991

• Getbig III
Also please start posting your diet/workouts again. Would be much appreciated

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Adonis, how do you deal with hunger when not really eating very filling food??

How do you keep yourself from overeating/binging?

How long have you been using this calorie counting method?

How often do you have a high calorie day?
1. I don`t know what you mean by "filling".  Try eating around the same time each day to take advantage of the hormone Grehlin which will abate your hunger if this is an issue.

2. Count your calories.

3. Years and years.

4. Whenever I feel like it.  Sometimes days in a row, weeks or sometimes not for days or weeks.  Just whenever I want with the trick being more deficit days overall than surplus.  Its quite simple.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Also please start posting your diet/workouts again. Would be much appreciated
Allrighty, I will start posting again on here.

Today I will not eat until 12 noon.  I go 16 hours each day without eating as the benefit of fasting daily is proven to have a great positive impact on health.

animal1991

• Getbig III
1. I don`t know what you mean by "filling".  Try eating around the same time each day to take advantage of the hormone Grehlin which will abate your hunger if this is an issue.

I mean for example 400g of sweet potato is much more filling than for example a chocolate bar when they are equal in calories.

animal1991

• Getbig III
Allrighty, I will start posting again on here.

Today I will not eat until 12 noon.  I go 16 hours each day without eating as the benefit of fasting daily is proven to have a great positive impact on health.
So you are doing Intermittent Fasting at the moment? What is your current weight, height and bodyfat percentage?

Maybe you should start I new thread explaining your Adonis Principles so that newer members can also understand it a bit better, and then log your food each day stating your current goal etc... If it is too much trouble I understand!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I mean for example 400g of sweet potato is much more filling than for example a chocolate bar when they are equal in calories.
I don`t agree.

animal1991

• Getbig III
I don`t agree.
For me personally if I eat 400g potato I would be full for an hour or two, but if I eat a chocolate bar I'm not really full which will lead me to eating more?

animal1991

• Getbig III
Also:
How much calories would you recommend for me if I want to maintain a lean body 6-8% bf year round? I'm currently 105kg, 185cm, 12-15% bf.

And also for my girlfriend:
She's 165cm, 68kg, and I would say 18-20% bf. She does weight training with me.

Your advice is much appreciated. :)

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Good thread. Should keep this going Adonis. I think a lot of people could benefit from this.