Author Topic: pet shop  (Read 1566 times)

supernick

• Getbig IV
pet shop
« on: August 03, 2011, 12:59:24 PM »
So i went to the pet shop yesterday to look around.  I went to the area where there were these little dwarf hampsters.  There was like 20 in the same cage.  I herd a loud screeching noise, so i look down and there is this little dwarf hampster latched on to another dwarf hampster biting the shit out of him.  So I reach down and pry the one dwarf hampster off of the other and seperate the two of them.  As soon as i let the one hampster go it charges back and latches back on.  So i go back in, grab them and pull them appart, and i put one in another cage.  The one hampster that got attacked was all tore up bleeding and shaking like crazy.  I told the pet shop owner and he took the hurt hampster to the back room. Pritty crazy shit, vicious little thang

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: pet shop
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 01:11:00 PM »
Roid Rage.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 01:14:13 PM »
Sounds bad ass. You should of bought the crazy killer hamster. Feed it some finaplex. Profit?

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 01:30:52 PM »
That one hell of the godamn story I tell ya

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 01:38:20 PM »
Sounds like you had quite a day.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 01:39:22 PM »
I had hamsters as a kid. One time I put two females in the same box. The next morning there was one whole hamster, and one hamster that looked like it was put on a guillotine. Everything past the neck was gone, the other hamster at ethe eyes, bone, hair etc.

When I was 14 or so I got a dwarf hamster for the first time, those things suck. They never learn how to be pets, they are fucking stupid and will bite you whenever u touch it even after 1 year. When it died I didn't give a shit, compared to the previous one, who was so dear to my heart, I use her name for my password to this day, only woman I ever loved

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 02:31:53 PM »
Hamsters are very badass  ::)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 02:34:24 PM »
Quite the adventurous little twunt.. Huh, Nicky.?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 02:36:15 PM »
So i went to the pet shop yesterday to look around.  I went to the area where there were these little dwarf hampsters.  There was like 20 in the same cage.  I herd a loud screeching noise, so i look down and there is this little dwarf hampster latched on to another dwarf hampster biting the shit out of him.  So I reach down and pry the one dwarf hampster off of the other and seperate the two of them.  As soon as i let the one hampster go it charges back and latches back on.  So i go back in, grab them and pull them appart, and i put one in another cage.  The one hampster that got attacked was all tore up bleeding and shaking like crazy.  I told the pet shop owner and he took the hurt hampster to the back room. Pritty crazy shit, vicious little thang

He prolly took the blunt end of a screw driver and bonked it on the head...snake food

***Coincidently, i saved a baby box turtle from being run over...and it was close call  

nycwit

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 02:49:05 PM »

"pritty, appart, seperate, herd......" ??????????????

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2011, 02:50:48 PM »