Author Topic: Why I Left the UK  (Read 19118 times)

a_pupil

• Getbig V
Re: Why I Left the UK
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2015, 12:52:27 PM »
loose skin after pregnancy  :( :( :(

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2015, 01:05:45 PM »
I wonder how delusional a woman has to be in order to run in a bikini, whilst being that much of a land-manatee.

Filt.

I bet her box smelled real bad.

I would spit in her mouth while she is sucking my cock and eating my asshole though.

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2015, 01:31:02 PM »
I will still fulfil my duties and oath sworn to the UK sub-forum aka UK jerk circle. But my penis gained expat status and will be claiming political asylum from the European Human Rights court in Brussels.

Or maybe the UK left you haha

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2015, 01:34:11 PM »
there are good looking and ugly people everywhere..

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2015, 01:34:38 PM »

I met this whore once at a boat party on the Thames. She was a lot slimmer and was with her then boyfriend Alex Reid but spent the entire time browsing through her phone.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2015, 01:36:10 PM »
I met this whore once at a boat party on the Thames. She was a lot slimmer and was with her then boyfriend Alex Reid but spent the entire time browsing through her phone.

Wasn't Reid with Katie Price?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2015, 02:02:18 PM »
Wasn't Reid with Katie Price?

Yeah, he's the one. Nice enough guy but a proper attention whore.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2015, 12:06:40 AM »
there are good looking and ugly people everywhere..

Yes thats right, most of the ugly ones are in england and the good ones are abroad ;D

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2015, 12:08:42 AM »
^ This

I only work here now, and get out before the weekend to stay as far away as possible.

If you have a degree, you can teach English abroad, in a not so expensive city you could live comfortably and mingle with slim women with symetrical teeth.

yeah thats right, do a cert tesol course and in three weeks you can pretty much work anywhere in europe. Ok you wont be a millionaire but you can live happily in numerous tier 2 Spanish cities.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2015, 12:11:59 AM »
The South is crap, everybody is 'aspirational' which just means they are boring as fuck and want to tell you how much their house is worth....or what they did in London at the weekend....which is also boring as some of the best nights out i've had in the UK have been in Liverpool, Manchester etc....a city is a city but because it's Laahndan people think its special...its not, its busy, overcrowded and dirty....just like any other capital city.

The South in general should be good, you're never more than an hour from the coast, never more than an hour from London....but as above, it is full of dickheads and is so overcrowded that a day at the beach is a joke, traffic takes the piss etc.

I still work in the South East, as a region it still pays the best but i moved to Wales last year....sold my 2 bedroom terraced house in Surrey for the same money as i bought a 10 acre, 4 bedroom property in the countryside...London and the South is a joke, it was fun when i was 20 and wanted to go out all the time but i'm pushing 40 now and want space, privacy, etc....

LOL, your comments made me laugh very true. Cant say I loved it in my 20's though. Having enjoyed the tastes of Eastern Europe I wish I had lived my 20's over there!!!

I heard you can get some fantastic property in Wales, do you commute back and forth there at the weekend?

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2015, 12:16:25 AM »
I agree, it's a fantastic city which I visit often,

I think I've always had the impression that I'm missing out because I'm not down south....

I want to feel like I'm living in an international city, but perhaps the grass isn't always greener......

Plenty of mates of mine have "tried to make it" in London and failed once the reality of the increased cost of living and nightmare commuting hits them....

If you want to have the feel of an international city, best to go and live in one, by that I mean live abroad somewhere. These mega-cities like London or NY, they have no single culture, they are a melting pot with everyone trampling on each other to climb up the ladder.
In my opinion its better to live a smaller city that's less crowded, with a single culture you can learn and appreciate. Valencia in Spain and Vienna in Austria are two cities I like, not overcrowded, public transport is not the nightmare you get in London. Good standard of living with lots of things to see and do. You can go out of Vienna have have 8 other countries on your doorstep to explore.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2015, 12:22:56 AM »
London is international but not in a good way, the west end is owned by the wealthy foreigners, Russians, Arabs...etc forget your northern millionaire from up north who brag about owning a 1.5mil mansion, money here is on a different level, people buy Phantoms and apartments for 10mil and leave them empty for ad-hoc visits to London. These people don't mix with anyone....on the other end of the spectrum you have ton piles of foreigners from all over the world and the foreigners here are different, majority feel like they've just arrived last night from wherever, trying to get by and you'll probably join the rat race with them unless you have a good job then you'll be in the exec rankings who earn well in comparison but still feel out priced in London and tend to live on out the outskirts of London. Come 5pm hordes of them dressed like penguins make their way out in a hectic rush with stone moody faces and cram into trains.

You're image of a nice café with a cosmopolitan feel about and all these nice trendy internationals around you to keep you interested does not exist.

It's a lonely place London as well, I haven't made any friends here and became a womaniser for that reason for a while. The latter comes at a price, a meal and a few drinks and you better set aside atleast 300/400 pounds.

Spot on mate!!!

Your description was pretty much me a few years ago, had a well paid job, but hated it there. As for the trendy internationals, as you say it consists of super rich snobs, and wannabes who don't have two pounds to rub together, but they think as they live in London, "they have arrived" and hence adopt the same snobby attitude as the super rich (but without the money)

London is basically a dumping ground for the worst people from around the world. Super rich people from the third world and piss poor people from the third world.

Lord Chronos

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2015, 12:24:37 AM »
Same in most places except South America.  A 10/10 doesn't have the ego since there are many 12/10s

Yep, just like in Eastern Europe, come across stunning women who just think they are average looking.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2015, 12:59:33 AM »
If you want to have the feel of an international city, best to go and live in one, by that I mean live abroad somewhere. These mega-cities like London or NY, they have no single culture, they are a melting pot with everyone trampling on each other to climb up the ladder.
In my opinion its better to live a smaller city that's less crowded, with a single culture you can learn and appreciate. Valencia in Spain and Vienna in Austria are two cities I like, not overcrowded, public transport is not the nightmare you get in London. Good standard of living with lots of things to see and do. You can go out of Vienna have have 8 other countries on your doorstep to explore.

Exactly, this sums up perfectly.

S

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2015, 01:20:19 AM »
Scorp is to good looking for uk, thats why he moved to scandinavia where everyone is in his league

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2015, 01:37:27 AM »
Scorp is to good looking for uk, thats why he moved to scandinavia where everyone is in his league

One of the said whales started talking to me as I was getting drinks by the bar, I just stared at her fat rolls...in my head I was thinking "your lack of will power sickens me", I almost felt like saying, look at my waist then my shoulders...see that ratio? now take a look at yourself then roll out of my face you round shaped creature.
S

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2015, 01:40:37 AM »
conor mcgregor has a hot wife :P

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2015, 01:44:36 AM »

You don't have to necessarily hook up with them, but it's nice having a day off and sitting outside a café and seeing lots of pretty girls roaming around...knowing that the world is a beautiful place. It's depressing when you go out once every 3 months now Im an old man, and put an effort into looking sharp, hit the bar and the 80% of the girls are fat to morbidly obese.
S

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 08, 2015, 04:26:02 AM »
I will still fulfil my duties and oath sworn to the UK sub-forum aka UK jerk circle. But my penis gained expat status and will be claiming political asylum from the European Human Rights court in Brussels.

The corn, I'd eat it.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #44 on: January 08, 2015, 04:40:28 AM »
London is international but not in a good way, the west end is owned by the wealthy foreigners, Russians, Arabs...etc forget your northern millionaire from up north who brag about owning a 1.5mil mansion, money here is on a different level, people buy Phantoms and apartments for 10mil and leave them empty for ad-hoc visits to London. These people don't mix with anyone....on the other end of the spectrum you have ton piles of foreigners from all over the world and the foreigners here are different, majority feel like they've just arrived last night from wherever, trying to get by and you'll probably join the rat race with them unless you have a good job then you'll be in the exec rankings who earn well in comparison but still feel out priced in London and tend to live on out the outskirts of London. Come 5pm hordes of them dressed like penguins make their way out in a hectic rush with stone moody faces and cram into trains.

You're image of a nice café with a cosmopolitan feel about and all these nice trendy internationals around you to keep you interested does not exist.

It's a lonely place London as well, I haven't made any friends here and became a womaniser for that reason for a while. The latter comes at a price, a meal and a few drinks and you better set aside atleast 300/400 pounds.

Got so many people but it's got no soul...

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2015, 04:41:54 AM »
Got so many people but it's got no soul...

sums it up

every fucker their is stressed out their tits

good night out though if you are with someone in the know
T

denarii

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2015, 04:07:22 PM »
why skorp moved down south from the north:

the title says 'but who even wants the brits in europe?'

Kwon_2

• Getbig V