Author Topic: Sally McNeil  (Read 227278 times)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
Re: Sally McNeil
« Reply #100 on: February 28, 2007, 02:37:47 PM »
I just don't have the caffiene in me to explain what BWS is...but thank you for contributing to my thread...that means all contributions, as long as they are positive, whether for or against her, are welcomed here

I gotta find me some more pictures though, to add to this thread
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #101 on: March 01, 2007, 04:23:01 AM »
Lol.
Half his stash?

It's not a race-case. The fact that he's black is not a factor here imo.
I agree with the doc that Sally shouldn't be glorified. She's a cold-blooded murderer. There are always other options, she was a strong, grown woman. She could have walked out with nobody stopping her, she could have sued him for abuse. Rays actions don't condone hers, and the same goes the other way around.

It appears she was already unstable and then goes looking for the wrong type of men, classic case.

Race isn't a factor in his killing but it must play some part in this case's 'public image'.

Imagine my worshipping a black guy who killed some blond chick in the exact same way. How well would that go over? :)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: March 01, 2007, 07:53:02 AM »

Imagine my worshipping a black guy who killed some blond chick in the exact same way. How well would that go over? :)

If the black guy was OUTWEIGED by close to a hundred pounds of muscle, the abuse-related reason might make sense
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 02, 2007, 11:54:37 AM »
I hope no one goes off and kills an asshole spouse, it was hyperbole. In the same vein, you claim to admire her strength so much, post all these wrestling and weight-lifting pics..... but when the rubber meets the road you want to claim shooting him to death and then reloading is a matter of her being the weaker sex.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: March 02, 2007, 03:06:51 PM »
you know that he outweighed her by almost a hundred pounds.  If I posted some Ray pictures, you'd see that although she was strong, he was undoubtably MUCH stronger.
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 02, 2007, 04:25:18 PM »
you know that he outweighed her by almost a hundred pounds.  If I posted some Ray pictures, you'd see that although she was strong, he was undoubtably MUCH stronger.

How much strength would it take to lift a phone and call the police?

Face it. She didn't want to walk away. What she wanted was to retain control over him. Same reason guys kill pretty women: "If I can't have you, nobody will".

You're too enamored/stupid to see the simple truth, she did not have to kill him. I can totally see respecting what she's become after learning the err of her ways but killing an unarmed man doesn't advance women's rights one bit.

He could have found another chick within minutes if she left. That's real. Instead of walking away, she killed him. Traded the rest of her life and time with her kid for what?

I just find it amusing that you would willingly believe such a lopsided story. That's worse than believing OJ is looking for the "real killers" on south Florida golf courses.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: March 02, 2007, 04:35:28 PM »
I believe Sally suffered the repeated cycle of BWS, denial, abuse, ammendment and promised reform, then the cycle continued over and over again...have you ever heard of the Framingham Eight?
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: March 02, 2007, 04:40:51 PM »
I believe Sally suffered the repeated cycle of BWS, denial, abuse, ammendment and promised reform, then the cycle continued over and over again...have you ever heard of the Framingham Eight?

I've heard of 100% pure, unadulterated bullshit before. The girl re-loaded the fn weapon!

There's no place we could celebrate a man doing the same thing to a woman. Even if she was a fat cow that outweighed him by 200lbs people would say "just run away, it's not lke she could follow!"

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: March 02, 2007, 05:22:18 PM »
you have to remember she was repeatedly abused, and then in denial about the abuse.  She feared Ray as an omnipotent danger.  Hence, the second shot.  Again, I remind you to do your homework, look up the Framingham Eight.  ::)
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 02, 2007, 06:14:39 PM »
you have to remember she was repeatedly abused, and then in denial about the abuse.  She feared Ray as an omnipotent danger.  Hence, the second shot.  Again, I remind you to do your homework, look up the Framingham Eight.  ::)

Look up doorknobs. Their house probably had one. :)

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: March 02, 2007, 06:24:53 PM »
Ya know, I have teh buttons.  I was thinking of splitting this thread.  One remains as the Pictures Only Section, and the other one becomes discussions, debates, and comments.  That way, you can comment whatever way your heart sways you, and I still have my intact pictures only thread.

any objections?
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: March 02, 2007, 06:41:13 PM »
I guess editing would be better than an intelligent response.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 02, 2007, 07:34:49 PM »
still working on it
X

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #113 on: March 02, 2007, 09:35:22 PM »
Hi Medford
I actually followed the whole Sally and Ray story when it happened and I have kept and eye on your thread.....
I was always impressed with Sally s strenght at the competitions they used to have for woman and I liked her as she came across alot.
But Sally and Ray where a violent couple full stop, BOTH of them.
And if a woman is strong enough to body slam a cop trying to arrest her, through a weight set out of a flat window and be so violent with her first Hubie that he had to get a restraining order against her, I am sorry she is no little china doll.
I have also been in a violent relationship, where I was stabbed with scissors, had mace sprayed in my face, had a hot water from a kettle thrown at me and was punched I don't know how many times by my girl friend of the time.
The weird thing was the 2 times I responded( I once punched her back and another time chocked her)I was treated as a piece of crap and she was this poor innocent little angel.
Oh Please!
Why did I stay with her, well I really did love her and she was truly remorsefull after every attack............the sex was also the best i have had ever :)

But there must be one set of rules for every one!
What you are doing know must apply to every one, man or woman, so if a guy does something to a nagging, emotional abusive, fishmonger wife then I better see every one trying to get him off as well.
Fair is fair.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: March 02, 2007, 10:11:08 PM »
this person powerpack knows

Meddy....you're on a losing battle with this one

Like I said...Ray was no angel...but Sally was the one with the abusive criminal record.

People that knew her....knew she was the one that was going to go "extreme"

In some cases...Ray was a dumbshit sticking with her...but he was getting bling. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: March 03, 2007, 08:20:54 AM »
this person powerpack knows

Meddy....you're on a losing battle with this one

Like I said...Ray was no angel...but Sally was the one with the abusive criminal record.

People that knew her....knew she was the one that was going to go "extreme"

In some cases...Ray was a dumbshit sticking with her...but he was getting bling. 

Imagine a bodybuilder from that era getting an actual job, LOL!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 03, 2007, 08:58:41 AM »

Why didn't he leave if he could do better?
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: March 03, 2007, 09:01:40 AM »

He did leave, in a fashion.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 03, 2007, 09:47:42 AM »

Well, he was soaking up on Sally.  She was bringing in more money than Ray at the times.  They both were using each other (usually called a relationship where you share one another) but I look at them more as using one another.

Sally could have left...but she was very complusive.  Ray had others....so he really didn't care one way or another as long as he could get money from somebody.

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 03, 2007, 02:25:02 PM »
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: March 03, 2007, 02:26:37 PM »
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 03, 2007, 02:27:13 PM »
X

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 03, 2007, 02:49:34 PM »
X

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 04, 2007, 07:34:13 AM »
Finding saps was his job, LOL!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: March 04, 2007, 03:03:32 PM »
I'd post pictures of him but they are nudes, so I don't think they are appropriate here in this forum
X