Author Topic: Dugdale is a weirdo  (Read 5590 times)

Hunter86

• Getbig III
Dugdale is a weirdo
« on: January 27, 2009, 03:04:17 PM »
So funny story,

Today after eating my lunch at the Firehouse, I proceeded to their bathroom and unloaded a rather ruthless shit.  After finishing my business and washing my hands I opened the door to leave and who was standing there posted up against the wall?  None other than Mark Dugdale himself.  I assumed he was waiting for the bathroom so being the nice guy that i'm I held the door open for him.  But Mark didn't move, and we both stood there for several seconds staring at one another.  One of the more awkward moments of my life.  I then finally said "sorry I thought you had to use the bathroom" and I let the door shut.  The funny thing is, is that Dugdale didn't even respond not verbally or physically he just kept staring blankly at me.  I started laughing out loud and walked away and then Mark proceeded into the bathroom that I had just destroyed. 

discuss

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Dugdale is a weirdo
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2009, 03:05:17 PM »
Maybe mark was expecting you to ask for an autograph.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2009, 03:06:48 PM »
Mark doesnt understand verbal commands; he would of gladly went through had you did a side tricep pose.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2009, 03:07:09 PM »
Should have given him the 'thumbs-up'

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »
Maybe mark was expecting you to ask for an autograph.

I thought that, like he wanted me to be like
"OMG your Mark Dugdale, the 3rd tier professional Bodybuilder!!!!"

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 03:10:15 PM »
Maybe he finally thought he'd met God and was speechless?

On second thought, probably not. God wouldn't have held the door open for him after a brutal display of shitting.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2009, 03:11:05 PM »
So funny story,

Today after eating my lunch at the Firehouse, I proceeded to their bathroom and unloaded a rather ruthless shit.  After finishing my business and washing my hands I opened the door to leave and who was standing there posted up against the wall?  None other than Mark Dugdale himself.  I assumed he was waiting for the bathroom so being the nice guy that i'm I held the door open for him.  But Mark didn't move, and we both stood there for several seconds staring at one another.  One of the more awkward moments of my life.  I then finally said "sorry I thought you had to use the bathroom" and I let the door shut.  The funny thing is, is that Dugdale didn't even respond not verbally or physically he just kept staring blankly at me.  I started laughing out loud and walked away and then Mark proceeded into the bathroom that I had just destroyed. 

discuss
:D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2009, 03:11:23 PM »
Maybe that was his scheduled poop time.  Pro bbers are very regimented, don't cha know.

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2009, 03:12:56 PM »
Maybe he finally thought he'd met God and was speechless?

On second thought, probably not. God wouldn't have held the door open for him after a brutal display of shitting.

This is also possible my hair is long and brown and I have a rather unkept beard and blue eyes.  Today I was also wearing my white robe and sandals

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2009, 03:56:16 PM »
Maybe Mark was waiting to hear from God so that God would give him the power split the toilet water in two so he could get away from another Bob bowl...

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 27, 2009, 04:03:46 PM »
maybe he was looking for someone wearing paper bags on their feet in the bathroom

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2009, 04:06:33 PM »
Did you also see Onlyme having dinner with Arnold and Sly as well? I hear that they stay close after all these years.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2009, 04:09:31 PM »

Lurker79

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2009, 04:10:37 PM »
he was expecting g4p

Was he holding a brown paper bag though?

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2009, 04:13:21 PM »
Was he holding a brown paper bag though?

Him and Tom Prince had a special event planned in stall number 2.

I think Dugdale was just trying to play it cool before his schmoepartner got there. Chick probably set it up, he has a huge list of clients back from his Mirage '93 days.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2009, 04:14:34 PM »
I assume that when Mark Dugdale goes to church, he sits quietly and respectfully and listens to the pastors sermon, thinking of how to apply the message to the day-to-day moments in his own life.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2009, 04:17:09 PM »
I assume that when Mark Dugdale goes to church, he sits quietly and respectfully and listens to the pastors sermon, thinking of how to apply the message to the day-to-day moments in his own life.
followed 30 minutes later by his first weekly shot of test cypionate in his glute. ::)

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2009, 04:25:36 PM »

please, he sleeps

let that ole GH release

jehwit

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2009, 04:31:25 PM »
So funny story,

discuss

You're obviously under the spell of Satan and Mark wanted nothing to do with you.  He probably thought you were queer and ignored you,

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #19 on: January 27, 2009, 05:03:11 PM »

Dugdale is one of the few pros I have met that was an outright prick.... met him in Venice a couple of times.

Dugdale is the lose...   :-\

M!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2009, 06:19:06 PM »
Dugdale never misses a sunday at church where during communion the Priest always gives Mark a 50mg DBall cracker and some kind of protein mix in place of wine...

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2009, 06:19:25 PM »
He always has the skimpiest posing trunks.

Yeah, he's a weirdo.

You know, a lot of these Jeebus types are closet cases.

slacker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2009, 06:25:49 PM »
marks gayer then tacobell
I

Hunter86

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2009, 12:29:59 AM »
Marks gayer than Chic sitting at home watching Saturday Night Fever

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2009, 12:45:14 AM »
he was expecting g4p
You are probably right.  Gay men love using the restroom to hookup kinda like that Idaho Senator got busted doing.