Author Topic: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle  (Read 10467 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2024, 01:10:57 PM »
I have a cold

Tell anyone you wrassle to beware.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #101 on: April 29, 2024, 04:58:26 AM »
I started doing serious research in 1995 like birth of the internet times. I had really bad knees I already had torn both ACL I wanted to wrestle and needed stability.  I used to go to the NCSTATE Computer lab and pull everything I could find. By 1998 I was using various compounds and research products to heal my bilateral knee repairs. I had also read Dan Duchaine and who is that other dude founded one of the early successful nutrition companies? He wrote on of the other big books on the subject matter. There was not this kind of detail online yet.  By 1999 I was working in the library reading primary sources and looking for new studies online. As far as the internet everything from basskiller to whatever it was all just copy and pasted from the first couple books on the subject everyone just keeps regurgitating the same thing. I also have known some actual freaks and what they do or did. But regardless there isnt something written on this I have not read. I read all day everyday.

I read at least a dozen scientific articles and or journal primary sources a day on a variety of topics. But I still follow this one and it also kind of progressed into a lot of anti aging and longevity type research. But when you guys think I don't know about estrogen or ralgro it's like for fuck sake I was using syringe filters and acetone 25 years ago.

The entire reason I got back into this is my son was born and I was on a cane. I have used my knowledge and training and gotten what I wanted out of this. I can snowboard with him now. I can mountain bike. I can run. I have fully recovered. I even went past that and won a fucking NPC show. Oh yeah and the diet you guys said sucked has improved my stomach I have had no digestive issues since making changes 9 days prior to the show. I feel so great I am considering a wrestling meet.

It is not about getting big it is about getting back your tendon, ligament, and joint stability strength. After that it gets counter productive to beat the body up too much. So you guys tell me I did it all wrong. I took too many things. I didn't suffer enough with my diet. I didn't do enough sets or reps. I don't know anything. My win doesn't count.

Bullshit I turned back the fucking clock

The hilarity of this epic nonsensical word salad reigns supreme!   LOL  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 29, 2024, 05:09:26 AM »
Brian, you did it all wrong.....you took too many things....you didn't suffer enough with your diet.....you didn't do enough sets or reps......you don't know anything......hokey "class win" doesn't count.

PS- Basskiller has more knowledge in his thumbnail that you have in your gigantic melon.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #103 on: April 29, 2024, 05:22:45 AM »
Brian, you did it all wrong.....you took too many things....you didn't suffer enough with your diet.....you didn't do enough sets or reps......you don't know anything......hokey "class win" doesn't count.

PS- Basskiller has more knowledge in his thumbnail that you have in your gigantic melon.

Basskiller was literally just one big copy and paste job from the original guides there was nothing new there. I read every word on basskiller before basskiller posted any of it.

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: April 29, 2024, 05:30:03 AM »
Basskiller was literally just one big copy and paste job from the original guides there was nothing new there. I read every word on basskiller before basskiller posted any of it.

youre a tard hankins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: April 29, 2024, 05:58:24 AM »
Bill Phillips wrote the anabolic reference guide in 1991
Dan Duchaine wrote the Underground Steroid Handbook in 1983

Almost everything online is literally a copy and paste from those 2 books. I read both cover to cover several times in 1998. I was also doing some research online in 1995 there wasnt much at the time. I generally just read scientific studies now as there is nothing new every guru is just regurgitating the same crap. DJ can just buy those two books and read them and stop watching youtube videos from the gurus of the week. But yeah that was my base in 1998 I have read everything printed on the subject matter since the last 26 years. I have my own opinions and experiences with a lot of things now as well. I also have very different goals. So yeah I may give an opinion someone doesn't agree with that doesn't mean I haven't done my research or don't have exp.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: April 29, 2024, 06:00:29 AM »

Almost everything online is literally a copy and paste from those 2 books. I read both cover to cover several times in 1998. I generally just read scientific studies now as there is nothing new every guru is just regurgitating the same crap. DJ can just buy those two books and read them and stop watching youtube videos from the gurus of the week. But yeah that was my base in 1998 I have read everything printed on the subject matter since the last 26 years. I have my own opinions and experiences with a lot of things now as well. I also have very different goals. So yeah I may give an opinion someone doesn't agree with that doesn't mean I haven't done my research or don't have exp.
Why would you need to read anything if you only take bio-identical prescribed medication?

Its like reading books on knitting if you dont knit.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 29, 2024, 06:04:02 AM »
Why would you need to read anything if you only take bio-identical prescribed medication?

Its like reading books on knitting if you dont knit.

I don't have the energy to argue nonsense with you. I am merely providing some background information. I also do a lot of reading on astronomy and space exploration. I am not an astronaut. I did take astronomy classes in college. 

I said day 1 when I arrived I was taking HRT only and that was true. I never volunteered any information about what I did in my 20s. My research takes me a lot of places my original interest was to help my knee injuries at the time there was a lot of news about interarticular HGH shots into the knee joint for NFL running backs. I was getting interarticular knee injections of hyaluronic acid from my orthopedic surgeon two decades before PRP became a thing.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #108 on: April 29, 2024, 06:07:52 AM »

Almost everything online is literally a copy and paste from those 2 books. I read both cover to cover several times in 1998. I was also doing some research online in 1995 there wasnt much at the time. I generally just read scientific studies now as there is nothing new every guru is just regurgitating the same crap. DJ can just buy those two books and read them and stop watching youtube videos from the gurus of the week. But yeah that was my base in 1998 I have read everything printed on the subject matter since the last 26 years. I have my own opinions and experiences with a lot of things now as well. I also have very different goals. So yeah I may give an opinion someone doesn't agree with that doesn't mean I haven't done my research or don't have exp.

Dan Duchaine was also a recumbent bicycle enthusiast.  What does that have to do with anything you typed here?  Nothing. Kinda-sorta just like anything you type.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: April 29, 2024, 06:10:30 AM »
Dan Duchaine was also a recumbent bicycle enthusiast.  What does that have to do with anything you typed here?  Nothing. Kinda-sorta just like anything you type.

Why are you here? You don't lift. You don't train. You are just an angry cripple who doesn't have the mental fortitude to rehab and fix yourself.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: April 29, 2024, 06:16:04 AM »
Why are you here? You don't lift. You don't train. You are just an angry cripple who doesn't have the mental fortitude to rehab and fix yourself.

Every time your mom thinks of you she wishes she had stapled her vagina shut 9 months earlier. 

You are a bio-identical piece of shit.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 29, 2024, 06:16:17 AM »
I don't have the energy to argue nonsense with you. I am merely providing some background information. I also do a lot of reading on astronomy and space exploration. I am not an astronaut. I did take astronomy classes in college. 

I said day 1 when I arrived I was taking HRT only and that was true. I never volunteered any information about what I did in my 20s. My research takes me a lot of places my original interest was to help my knee injuries at the time there was a lot of news about interarticular HGH shots into the knee joint for NFL running backs. I was getting interarticular knee injections of hyaluronic acid from my orthopedic surgeon two decades before PRP became a thing.
astronomy and the intricacies of steroid cycles are not the same thing you stupid bastard

No one would research steroids unless they were interested in taking them.
Almost all people who are interested in astronomy are not intending to travel into space.

Great, so what did you take for your show win?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: April 29, 2024, 06:18:52 AM »
Great, so what did you take for your show win?

I am thinking, something/someone up his ass?   

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #113 on: April 29, 2024, 06:26:38 AM »
Why do people think they need the exact same number of calories everyday? Do animals in the wild eat the same calories everyday did our ancestors? Or did they eat a lot after a hunt then slowly eat less for a few days then finally go hungry a day or two until the next kill?

Did they also take bioidentical hormones?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: April 29, 2024, 06:35:31 AM »
Its also the easiest of all sports
99% of bodybuiolders dont even break sweat in the gym unless its mid summer

Most bodybuilers wouldnt last two minutes playing another sport while all other sports people could piss through a BB workout

I remember when I played rugby at 20, twice a week we used to run 2 miles to the training ground from where we got changed.
We did sprint training multiple circuits running around carrying each other then a 30 minute tick and pass game then ran the 2 miles back, and it was uphill back.
I also weight trained three days a week and played a game on Saturday

Fucks sake 3 sets 10 reps on three excercises GTFO

Bingo...the old "cardio burns muscle" bullshit

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: April 29, 2024, 06:39:13 AM »
They didn't need to as there was no estrogenic environmental pollution lowering their testosterone levels.

https://www.bbc.com/future/article/20230327-how-pollution-is-causing-a-male-fertility-crisis

https://theconversation.com/male-fertility-is-declining-studies-show-that-environmental-toxins-could-be-a-reason-163795

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2022/05/09/fact-check-testosterone-levels-lower-25-1999-2016/7381735001/

Doesn't support your statement.

You started taking your drugs/hormones/etc in your early 20's.  Lets not bullshit around and say that you did it because of some fertility issue.

Fertility also is not equated to muscle building. 

Point is...you statement about "ancestors" is not relevant.  Our "ancestors" didn't give a fuck about being as big and lean as possible.   They never spouted off about titanium knees or "being in shape".

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #117 on: April 29, 2024, 06:40:43 AM »
I used to do the pellet conversions myself 20 years ago well aware of Ralgro. The thing is they add estrogen to the implants to make cattle bigger and so people won't take them. There is a ton of estrogen in those implants guys who take them with the estrogen are going to have problems. Even guys that were trying to separate out the estrogen were still getting too much.

Will you blow up increasing your estrogen? Absolutely that is why I don't take anti estrogens on a regular basis the coccoon is real. However, you are getting plenty of that just not taking anti estrogens you don't need to add additional estrogen just don't take Anti estrogens

Pellet conversions (smacks head)?  Several decades of knowledge and gear use, DECADES, and GH(!) to look like this shit:

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 29, 2024, 06:42:03 AM »
Even more true for naturals. Natties who bulk up just get fat and just shrink down to a smaller fat person when they cut.

I did it ONE time.  I was told to "bulk up".   One day I weighed myself and I was a fat ass 230lbs.   The prep for that show was the worst.  Told myself never again.  Always stayed relatively lean. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 29, 2024, 06:46:11 AM »
Doesn't support your statement.

You started taking your drugs/hormones/etc in your early 20's.  Lets not bullshit around and say that you did it because of some fertility issue.

Fertility also is not equated to muscle building. 

Point is...you statement about "ancestors" is not relevant.  Our "ancestors" didn't give a fuck about being as big and lean as possible.   They never spouted off about titanium knees or "being in shape".

Not true, my original interest had nothing to do with muscle growth you guys still don't get it. My interest is in the anti-inflammatory properties for joint protection. If I could get no inflammation and no muscle growth I would gladly take it. HGH is not going to make my legs bigger. It will however put more fluid in the joints and reduce inflammation allowing me to train.

I consider my current interest to be more anti aging than anything else. Its not about getting big it is about being able to move and bend with strength and energy. I want to be able to pop off a jump snowboarding. I want to be able to ride a bike up a mountain. In order to do those things I need strong healthy knees. When training for strength and mobility you do get a little bigger but that is not the goal in it of itself.

WrongAdvices

• Getbig II
« Reply #120 on: April 29, 2024, 06:52:18 AM »
How many thousands of dollars worth of GH all for the master plan to regrow his hair.  I know his health insurance ain't covering it

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: April 29, 2024, 08:33:45 AM »
For a guy that`s a walking encyclopedia of steroid knowledge he looks like hammered shit!  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: April 29, 2024, 08:45:10 AM »
For a guy that`s a walking encyclopedia of steroid knowledge he looks like hammered shit!  ;D

You talk about how you spent 5 years drinking. I spent 5 years of my life trying to do a double back looping backflip on a kiteboard in Maui. I spent a decade of my life trying to become the next Gordan Gekko. I have other interest outside bodybuilding and getting big.

That is one reason I actually like Classic I wish they had had that class when I was in my 20s. I am big enough for classic right now I don't need to bulk I don't need to gain any weight I don't need to take a bunch of weird stuff. I can just train get in the best shape possible then compete once a year. Instead of trying to get bigger I can focus on my weak areas and improve them.

When you say steroid you are missing the concept. I would consider myself someone who studies endocrinology my interest are in repair of ligaments, tendons, Cartlidge, inflammation and cellular metabolic function. It is more about anti aging when you guys say steroids and muscles you are missing the entire concept. The idea is to heal the body anabolic are a very small part of that. I am not currently taking any "steroids" nor have I in a long time.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2024, 08:52:54 AM »
You talk about how you spent 5 years drinking. I spent 5 years of my life trying to do a double back looping backflip on a kiteboard in Maui. I spent a decade of my life trying to become the next Gordan Gekko. I have other interest outside bodybuilding and getting big.

That is one reason I actually like Classic I wish they had had that class when I was in my 20s. I am big enough for classic right now I don't need to bulk I don't need to gain any weight I don't need to take a bunch of weird stuff. I can just train get in the best shape possible then compete once a year. Instead of trying to get bigger I can focus on my weak areas and improve them.

When you say steroid you are missing the concept. I would consider myself someone who studies endocrinology my interest are in repair of ligaments, tendons, Cartlidge, inflammation and cellular metabolic function. It is more about anti aging when you guys say steroids and muscles you are missing the entire concept. The idea is to heal the body anabolic are a very small part of that. I am not currently taking any "steroids" nor have I in a long time.
2 more failures to add to your reperttoiure

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2024, 08:56:24 AM »
2 more failures to add to your reperttoiure

Oh I landed the double backlooping back flip had some great years in the market as well. I just have other interest right now.