Author Topic: McCain can very well die during his first term.....Then MOOSE STEW.....  (Read 896 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
McCain has a 1 in 3 chance of dying during his 1st term. This is a fact considering his age and that he has fought cancer 3 times. If he dies MOOSE STEW would be the most powerful person in the world. I am sure that Vladimir Putin would be quaking in his boots. For the simple fact of palin being the most powerful person in the world, nobody in their right mind can vote for McCain.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: McCain can very well die during his first term.....Then MOOSE STEW.....
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 02:23:36 PM »
Listen to actuarial advice

Cannot have Palin as president

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 02:24:56 PM »
Sarah Palin has said - 4 times now - that the US should never tell israel it cannot bomb Iran.

Bush himself has repeatedly told israel "you CANNOT bomb Iran".

Bombing them means 50% of the world's oil stops flowing out of the Persian Gulf, and the US economy is in big big trouble.  We're scraping by now.  You remove 50% of oil and watch what happens :(

Mccain, if he wins, will have the best healthcare available in the world.  I think he'll be fine.  however, if he requires treatement, that will require Palin to assume office in the short term, at which time Israel will likely fire on Iran.  Then, it'll be ugly all over the world.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2008, 02:35:33 PM »
Sarah Palin has said - 4 times now - that the US should never tell israel it cannot bomb Iran.

Bombing them means 50% of the world's oil stops flowing out of the Persian Gulf, and the US economy is in big big trouble.  We're scraping by now.  You remove 50% of oil and watch what happens :(

Mccain, if he wins, will have the best healthcare available in the world.  I think he'll be fine.  however, if he requires treatement, that will require Palin to assume office in the short term, at which time Israel will likely fire on Iran.  Then, it'll be ugly all over the world.

You need to pass this along to Soccer Moms for Palin, the Mid-West, Heartland, and deep South because they are a lot of yahoos who think she is the most qualified of the 4.  I'll just give up the Visa, go back to Cuba, have great roads with no gas, and stand in line for an ice cream cone for 1.5 hrs.  Can thank Repub Pres for that mess. 
Oh...Monica!

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2008, 02:38:29 PM »
By "MOOSE STEW"-----I thought you meant a mustache wearing rebulican who likes long walks on the beach, Mccain and gangbang trains with chris dickerson and other BBer's

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2008, 02:42:06 PM »
By "MOOSE STEW"-----I thought you meant a mustache wearing rebulican who likes long walks on the beach, Mccain and gangbang trains with chris dickerson and other BBer's
Gordon Liddy.....

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 04:48:08 PM »
McCain has a 1 in 3 chance of dying during his 1st term. This is a fact considering his age and that he has fought cancer 3 times. If he dies MOOSE STEW would be the most powerful person in the world. I am sure that Vladimir Putin would be quaking in his boots. For the simple fact of palin being the most powerful person in the world, nobody in their right mind can vote for McCain.

very true, this alone is reason enough not to vote republican.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 05:09:53 PM »

You mean like whenever Woten trolls Getbig whenever Ron's away at bodybuilding shows? 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 05:17:59 PM »

My guess is they already have 2 or 3 lookalikes to move right in if something was to happen(or they will prop him up Weekend at Bernie's style)...And Saddam Hussein is living on an Island as we speak drinking Corona's all day...