Author Topic: Possible Vacation Spots  (Read 17335 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Possible Vacation Spots
« on: March 04, 2014, 10:22:21 PM »
Okay Ladies, (...and the Gentlemen we love) anyone care to state their next vacation spot?

w

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
  • How the f%@k do you post personal pics?
Re: Possible Vacation Spots
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2014, 09:21:51 PM »
Not 100% sure. Its going to be one of 3: Vegas, Europe(London & Paris) or L.A..

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2014, 04:10:49 AM »
We're thinking of a few days London and/or Stockholm. But most probably we'll just go day trip backpacking in the nature parks in our own green and wet Netherlands.

Hubby already travels a lot for business and I just miss my kitty-cats when I'm a few days from home...

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2014, 04:50:49 AM »
Not 100% sure. Its going to be one of 3: Vegas, Europe(London & Paris) or L.A..

Traipsing through Vegas, Europe (London & Paris) or L.A.?

Hmmm... You must be very shallow.  ;D
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2014, 04:54:52 AM »
We're thinking of a few days London and/or Stockholm. But most probably we'll just go day trip backpacking in the nature parks in our own green and wet Netherlands.

Hubby already travels a lot for business and I just miss my kitty-cats when I'm a few days from home...

You might want to check that map a little closer. I don't think the Netherlands is very green at all,
...but then again, if you're into your kitty-cats, The Netherlands not being green shouldn't pose a problem ;D
w

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2014, 05:33:07 AM »
You might want to check that map a little closer. I don't think the Netherlands is very green at all,
...but then again, if you're into your kitty-cats, The Netherlands not being green shouldn't pose a problem ;D
I live in the Netherlands. There are still a lot of fields and pastures, rivers, some woodlands, heathlands and ponds to walk in/around. All green-ish, but the highway is never far away...  :(

Still, we had a lovely slippery, muddy walk in the nearby nature park this morning.  :D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2014, 05:37:03 AM »
I live in the Netherlands. There are still a lot of fields and pastures, rivers, some woodlands, heathlands and ponds to walk in/around. All green-ish, but the highway is never far away...  :(

Still, we had a lovely slippery, muddy walk in the nearby nature park this morning.  :D

{giggle} You might want to take a much closer look at that map. There's no green in the Netherlands. ;D
w

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2014, 07:26:30 AM »
{giggle} You might want to take a much closer look at that map. There's no green in the Netherlands. ;D
:-[

Note to self: no commenting on GB when exhausted from lifting, you might embarras yourself...

Back on topic: I'm shallow, I prefer Dutch sizes.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2014, 07:38:19 AM »
Ladies, Vegas is a dump....unless you are a drunk or want to lose all your money.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2014, 03:39:32 PM »
:-[

Note to self: no commenting on GB when exhausted from lifting, you might embarras yourself...

Back on topic: I'm shallow, I prefer Dutch sizes.

Haha, a good friend of mine posted that map on her Facebook page and invited her friends to help her pick her next vacation spot. She was heavily leaning towards Africa. I told her it depended on her tolerance for pain. She responded by reminding me she is a former Olympic athlete who'd already been through the East German drill.  :-X
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2014, 03:40:33 PM »
When I loose more weight I think I am going to treat myself to a vacation in Jamaica!

It worked for Stella!  :P
w

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2014, 04:53:02 PM »
When I loose more weight I think I am going to treat myself to a vacation in Jamaica!

I don't see any dark green in Jamaica  ???

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2014, 05:07:06 PM »
I don't see any dark green in Jamaica  ???

It's a very small island. I think you have to really blow up the map.
w

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2014, 05:07:18 PM »
Ladies, Vegas is a dump....unless you are a drunk or want to lose all your money.

Damn is it that bad?? Not even for partying?

EastCoastChick

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2014, 05:13:58 PM »
So I went to Jamaica a few years ago and climbed Dunn River Falls (whatever its called) and the idiot guides had everybody hold hands. So I got a man on one hand and a little girl, like 11 on my other hand. So we're climbing and I slip down on my knee and my head goes under the water. So the little girl starts trying to pull me up at the same time I was trying to pull my hand away from her as I'm 'bout to drown! So this tug-o-war goes on for like 3 seconds which is an eternity when you air is suddenly taken away, and finally I snatch my hand away and push myself up and breathe.  :D My cousin said my eyes were as big as 50 cent pieces...lol.

Needless to say I held no more damn hands.

Moral of the story? Don't listen to the local homeless dudes turned tour guides.  ::)

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2014, 07:37:40 PM »
I like it there. It's fun. Have you ever seen th e fountains? They are beautiful.  :)

Yes and they were beautiful but the whole place is like a venereal disease....I don't want to touch anything.

Wez

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2014, 07:40:00 PM »
Damn is it that bad?? Not even for partying?

Since you are from around my way I think ( I am a Jersey boy) but 57 it's fine for partying but I don't drink and am faithful to my wife and don't gamble. Not much left and it's hot as hell.

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2014, 10:54:23 AM »
Pretty sure I see green where Samoa is supposed to be  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 01:30:18 AM »
Pretty sure I see green where Samoa is supposed to be  ;D

Glad to see some people still know how to read.  ;)
w

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2014, 08:22:40 PM »
samoas are good cookies.  Although will never buy from evil girl scouts again.  Especially since Keebler has their versions that are just as good and have the price, plus available all year round.   

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2014, 06:27:31 PM »
Haha, a good friend of mine posted that map on her Facebook page and invited her friends to help her pick her next vacation spot. She was heavily leaning towards Africa. I told her it depended on her tolerance for pain. She responded by reminding me she is a former Olympic athlete who'd already been through the East German drill.  :-X

she must be + 40 & juiced  :D

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2014, 06:29:17 PM »

Tulips don't grow in Sahara my dear KT  ;)
Holland is all greeeen.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 11:54:08 PM »
she must be + 40 & juiced  :D

She is 40+. A former Olympic track star for the East German team, ...but no juice. She's all feminine.
No manly traits whatsoever. She's drop dead gorgeous, and I don't think she's ever had a zit in her life. lol :D
w