Author Topic: Designer stubble?  (Read 33812 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Designer stubble?
« Reply #50 on: September 16, 2012, 05:19:48 PM »
Get some iron filings and glue stick it to your face.

???

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: September 16, 2012, 05:20:34 PM »
You're worrying too much - do whatever you feel looks the best, women can sense confidence, they don't give a shit as much about the look as they do as the confidence you exude.

I rarely worry, no problem there ;)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: September 16, 2012, 05:21:20 PM »
I have designer stubble. It was "designed" so that I wouldn't have to shave.

Hahaha. Funny name they gave it idd!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2012, 05:21:34 PM »
I just ordered a beard shaver thanks to getbig.   i went with a nose trimmer too - you can never be too careful.

The global economic boost from getbig continutes to be felt!

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2012, 05:26:12 PM »
Nice man!

Now order a few boxes of Oh yeah! protein bars and my work here is done  8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #55 on: September 16, 2012, 08:30:30 PM »
You're worrying too much - do whatever you feel looks the best, women can sense confidence, they don't give a shit as much about the look as they do as the confidence you exude.

dont be a fool...thats like saying being tall,,, or having a good build ....or symetrical face means nothing..... . There is a reason for everything and why certain things work and dont work..

just like women with full lips signal higher estrogen levels and are more attractive to us ...
stubble boosts the size of  the lower jaw- aka high testosterone levels- high test levels- better genes- better genes-women want to mate with you instead of that other clean shaven jackass.

.... 3 days is optimal, shave the part around the cheeks and keep a bit underneath the neck to cast a shadow..
l

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #56 on: September 16, 2012, 08:38:25 PM »
dont be a fool...thats like saying being tall,,, or having a good build ....or symetrical face means nothing..... . There is a reason for everything and why certain things work and dont work..

just like women with full lips signal higher estrogen levels and are more attractive to us ...
stubble boosts the size of  the lower jaw- aka high testosterone levels- high test levels- better genes- better genes-women want to mate with you instead of that other clean shaven jackass.

.... 3 days is optimal, shave the part around the cheeks and keep a bit underneath the neck to cast a shadow..
Wow. You totally missed the point.

Women are going to find either find you attractive, or they aren't. A fucking stubble beard isn't going to be the difference between you getting laid or not 99% of the time.
Different women are attracted to different things, so you may as well just go with what you PERSONALLY think looks best, as that is going to make you the most self-confident.

Worrying about what particular style women are going to find attractive is the kind of shit stupid ass kids do.

Just dress decently, be decently groomed, and go with whatever look makes you most confident. You're theory of "these things work on women, these things don't" is utter stupidity, let alone your "3 day growth is optimal" horseshit. 3 day growth on me is a full fucking beard, on someone else it may barely be growing in.

Some women like facial hair, some don't. So do whatever the fuck you feel like, more than likely it's not going to make a difference.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 16, 2012, 08:50:17 PM »
Confidance is sexy as hell.  But then so is when a guy is shy.  I agree though, shaving your body from top to toe is too high maitenance and reminds me of romper stomper for some reason.  I like a man who can be confidant to not care sometimes and be casual enough to have some stubble. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #58 on: September 16, 2012, 09:12:16 PM »
Flavor saver....

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2012, 09:16:05 PM »
I don't normally go for beards but Steve Namats beard is sexy as hell!!!  Hot... :P

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2012, 09:17:27 PM »
I don't normally go for beards but Steve Namats beard is sexy as hell!!!  Hot... :P

He's gay. Don't waste your time.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2012, 09:26:38 PM »
He's gay. Don't waste your time.
Steve is not gay! 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: September 16, 2012, 09:35:19 PM »
Steve is not gay! 

Sorry booty, he's gay as hell. Someone on here outed him with a thread that was deleted a month or so ago.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2012, 09:36:24 PM »
Sorry booty, he's gay as hell. Someone on here outed him with a thread that was deleted a month or so ago.
He's married.  Not that it's ever stopped a guy from being gay but Steve loves the pussy. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #64 on: September 16, 2012, 09:38:18 PM »
He's married.  Not that it's ever stopped a guy from being gay but Steve loves the pussy. 

Well, if it doesn't bother you, he loves the cock as well.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 16, 2012, 09:52:56 PM »
Well, if it doesn't bother you, he loves the cock as well.

He seemed to be enjoying his own cock in the exposure video posted a few weeks ago, huh Joe? 8)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: September 16, 2012, 10:03:25 PM »
He seemed to be enjoying his own cock in the exposure video posted a few weeks ago, huh Joe? 8)

Honest to God after reading the title of the thread I refused to open it (the video). It's not hard to find out what he did just by some of the postings in thread. Obviously he couldn't (or didn't want to) make money being a personal trainer so he resorted to that. Pathetic.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2012, 10:03:34 PM »
lol you watch too much inside edition hunny calm down

Oh god, this is quite possibly the funniest thing you have ever written.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 16, 2012, 10:47:03 PM »
I agree though, shaving your body from top to toe is too high maitenance and reminds me of romper stomper for some reason.

???

shaving the body takes like 20 minutes, every couple of days...

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 16, 2012, 10:48:17 PM »
Flavor saver....

thought this was down hill for a moment, had to scroll back up...

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2012, 10:49:49 PM »
???

shaving the body takes like 20 minutes, every couple of days...
From head to toe? 

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2012, 10:53:10 PM »
From head to toe? 

not counting head, that would definitely add to it.  but with enough practice probably wouldn't take more than 10 extra minutes.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2012, 10:55:02 PM »
not counting head, that would definitely add to it.  but with enough practice probably wouldn't take more than 10 extra minutes.
Well I am referring to men who shave from head to toe every single day.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2012, 01:41:50 AM »

A fucking stubble beard isn't going to be the difference between you getting laid or not 99% of the time.

Wrong. Science actually supports this. Minus the 99% part of course. I would love it if people/women didn't operate based on those kinds of things, but most are drones that simply do.

Since I have some stubble, I've even been hit on by some of the GF's of friends I've known for whole my life and who've been together for 10+ years.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2012, 01:57:57 AM »
Since I've actually studied psychology and have seen boatloads of stuff that'll make you shake your head, here's another one, again pertaining to women only: first impressions are everything, meet her for the first time well groomed, looking all good with fancy clothes and you are basically set. You can dress like a complete slouch later without much harm, the first impression is what stays and apparently, what defines you. This not only pertaining to look but to everything basically.

Do the opposite and chances are major there won't even be a second time.

Your remark about women liking confidence also isn't correct, since confidence is something you only get to see after getting to know someone real well. Anyone can act confident in a one off way. It's actually arrogance they seem to like. No one else noticed women seem to get really interested once you start ignoring them? Give them a lot of attention, not interested, give them a bit, then ignore, they'll go for you hard. This is apparently how many women's brains work.

I've seen some mind boggling stuff during my studies.